PDA

View Full Version : Give it Up..

imatexan
10-21-2007, 05:01 PM
All I see is negative post from this game. We might have played terrible all game but to come back and score 29 points in the 4th and take the lead. wow! This makes me want to support them more! Incredible game...just wish we could have won:survivor:

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:04 PM
When I read the title I was thinking.

"Give it up...the season is over, NBA season is almost here and the Rockets will at least be a contender this year."

That is how I am thinking right now. The AFC South is too good right now, any other division we would still be in it, not this one.

MadBurgerMaker
10-21-2007, 05:04 PM
All I see is negative post from this game. We might have played terrible all game but to come back and score 29 points in the 4th and take the lead. wow! This makes me want to support them more! Incredible game...just wish we could have won:survivor:

Same here. :texflag:

TheIronDuke
10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
No, there are no positives from this game. We played like crap and got punked like we should have. Remember that VY was out today and we still got killed. The final score is not indicative of how this game was played. I would say we looked better last week in JAX, honestly. At least the refs were at fault then, 6 TO's is all on us and we looked like a &^$$ team today.

The1ApplePie
10-21-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm no VY fanboy, but if VY was there instead of Collins, there would have been a few more TDs than field goals.

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm no VY fanboy, but if VY was there instead of Collins, there would have been a few more TDs than field goals.

You mean a few more INTs...

Carr Bombed
10-21-2007, 05:28 PM
:cool: When I read the title I was thinking.

"Give it up...the season is over, NBA season is almost here and the Rockets will at least be a contender this year."

That is how I am thinking right now. The AFC South is too good right now, any other division we would still be in it, not this one.

LOL, I'm already ahead of you, I've already got a thread started in the Houston Sports Section.

Bring on the Rockets. :cool:

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:36 PM
:cool:

LOL, I'm already ahead of you, I've already got a thread started in the Houston Sports Section.

Bring on the Rockets. :cool:

That is really the only good thing, that NBA season is almost here. At least the hometown Rockets are looking REALLY good IMO. I always predict the finals and I usually get them right or close to it. I think they can do it because i've always felt they've had the talent but the coaching IMO was never up to par. Now they've gotten more talent (Scola, Francis, M.James, Bonzi with more PT) so I feel they have a legit shot against ANY team in the NBA if they can stay healthy and Adelman IMO is a really good coach.

But back to the Texans. As that guy Realli(sp?) would say on around the horn..."The Texans...they suck...the end."

kiwitexansfan
10-21-2007, 05:37 PM
No, there are no positives from this game. We played like crap and got punked like we should have. Remember that VY was out today and we still got killed. The final score is not indicative of how this game was played. I would say we looked better last week in JAX, honestly. At least the refs were at fault then, 6 TO's is all on us and we looked like a &^$$ team today.

I am leaning this way too, we only came back because Titans had mentally gone home and moved to prevent mode.

Then when it mattered again, they scored on us without a problem.

Offense is awful, defense is awful, special teams is solid but that only counts when the O and D aren't awful.

utahmark
10-21-2007, 05:40 PM

with no pass rush. collins is a better qb than young. they were better off with collins today.

Carr Bombed
10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
That is really the only good thing, that NBA season is almost here. At least the hometown Rockets are looking REALLY good IMO. I always predict the finals and I usually get them right or close to it. I think they can do it because i've always felt they've had the talent but the coaching IMO was never up to par. Now they've gotten more talent (Scola, Francis, M.James, Bonzi with more PT) so I feel they have a legit shot against ANY team in the NBA if they can stay healthy and Adelman IMO is a really good coach.

But back to the Texans. As that guy Realli(sp?) would say on around the horn..."The Texans...they suck...the end."

Yeah the Rockets are building something special, they are going to be absolute elite.........something Houston hasn't had in a LONG time regarding ANY of their sports teams (even when the Astros went to the world series......deep down inside it felt kinda flukish and like they were undermanned).

This Rockets team is going to kick *** and take names this year (while being very entertaining to watch in the process, unlike JVG led teams).......hopefully they can hold down the fort until the Texans can turn things around.

TexanRevolution
10-21-2007, 06:31 PM

Agreed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they played with 'heart' blah blah blah...

They took advantage of a defense that was trying to nurse a big lead, "Heart" doesn't let your QB get ravaged. "Heart" isn't something that's here one week and gone the next. We've played like garbage the last 4 weeks.

I for one, am sick of having loveable losers to root for. Heart or no heart, give me a winnner dammit!