PDA

View Full Version : im sick

utahmark
10-21-2007, 04:48 PM
dont know what else to say.

TheIronDuke
10-21-2007, 04:49 PM
The way I see it, this game makes up for the Miami game we didn't deserve to win.

Brandon420tx
10-21-2007, 04:49 PM
I feel noxious too. Too much jumping and nailbiting for my system to take.

utahmark
10-21-2007, 04:52 PM
this is the worst ive felt since buffalo. is this because i didnt go to church today?

The Pencil Neck
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I actually don't feel that bad after this. I WOULD have felt that bad if we hadn't come back.

TexanSam
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
This game feels like the Rams game a few years ago when we were up big then their 3rd string QB from Harvard of all places led them back to win in overtime.

And the Buffalo game when JP Losman through a game winning catch to I think it was Peerless Price.

But it's not as bad as Vince Young scoring that TD in overtime last year. But it's close

:crying:

Brando
10-21-2007, 04:54 PM
I was sick 2 hours ago, but I feel just fine now. We showed heart and that's all I asked for when we were down 32-7. This was the game of the week. Fantastic Finish, Kicker breaks a NFL record.
Wish we could have held on but heck we had the lead and YKW didn't run in the score in OT. I felt worse last year.

Brando
10-21-2007, 04:54 PM
I actually don't feel that bad after this. I WOULD have felt that bad if we hadn't come back.

Exactly.

Spled
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
One of the craziest games ever. 8 field goals. Great play from the backup quarterbacks. 7 turnovers from us. 29 points in the 4th quarter. Another loss.

Maddict5
yeah thats about right...

depressed after 3 q

sick right now

jaayteetx
I had a bad feeling this was going to happen. Man, I hate the titans!!!!

utahmark
10-21-2007, 04:57 PM
who cares about moral victories and playing hard. this team is learning to find new and improved ways to lose. reminds me of another team i used to root for.

and when i mentioned buffalo i wasnt talking about this team and buffalo.

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 04:59 PM
who cares about moral victories and playing hard. this team is learning to find new and improved ways to lose. reminds me of another team i used to root for.

Man I say the same thing. Screw Moral Victories, our defense should have closed that game but didnt.

I still feel horrible.

TheIronDuke
10-21-2007, 05:00 PM
We turned the ball over 6 times, we didn't deserve this one anyways. How many sacks did we have? 1? We shouldn't have won this game and now we have a gimpy starting QB. We sucked today, plain and simple.

Brando
10-21-2007, 05:08 PM
December 2, 2007

Mark it on your calendars, that's when we go to Possum Holler.

awtysst
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM

and when i mentioned buffalo i wasnt talking about this team and buffalo.

There is an old football adage: He who turns over the ball 6 times should not expect to win. Be glad that the team did not simply give up but gave you a good game in the end. All you can ask for is the team to be competitive, and they were certainly competitive in the 4th quarter. Count your blessings that the team did not lose heart and fought till the end.

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:20 PM
There is an old football adage: He who turns over the ball 6 times should not expect to win. Be glad that the team did not simply give up but gave you a good game in the end. All you can ask for is the team to be competitive, and they were certainly competitive in the 4th quarter. Count your blessings that the team did not lose heart and fought till the end.

A loss is still a loss no matter how you lose it.

But man, if we were just blown up I would have been over it now. They pur our hopes up, then crushed them just like that once the defense came out.

utahmark
10-21-2007, 05:21 PM

yee-haw we took our 110 million dollars worth of player salaries our multi million dollar coaching staff our billion dollar owner and we didnt give up untill the very end. we are so freakin fortunate.(is that better)

gary
10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Should of gone the onside.

The Pencil Neck
10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
If you're a football player or a coach, then a loss is a loss and nothing else matters and there are no moral victories. Losing is never acceptable if you're one of the people playing.

If you're a fan, I think that's the wrong way to look at it. Yeah, it was a loss. I've seen a lot of losses as a fan and I'm going to see a whole bunch more. But if this team had rolled over and gotten beaten by over 20 points, that's when I would have felt sick because this would have been a team with no heart. But this team fought back and kept fighting until the very end and came up just short. That makes me feel a whole helluva lot better. Is it a loss? Yeah. But it wasn't the total beat down it could have (and probably should have) been.

:texflag:

The Pencil Neck
10-21-2007, 05:27 PM
yee-haw we took our 110 million dollars worth of player salaries our multi million dollar coaching staff our billion dollar owner and we didnt give up untill the very end. we are so freakin blessed.

Yes.

We are.

And you should take a moment to remember that.

J-Russ
10-21-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm sick too, this is our 4th loss in five game. Our only win in that streak was a three point victory against the worst team in the NFL. And it ain't getting easier with Schaub health now questionable. I predicted playoff before this season, but I don't know if we can even get 8-8 now.

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm sick too, this is our 4th loss in five game. Our only win in that streak was a three point victory against the worst team in the NFL. And it ain't getting easier with Schaub health now questionable. I predicted playoff before this season, but I don't know if we can even get 8-8 now.

Yup, only win in the last 5 games is a 3 point win against Miami...

A blowout by the Jags, and 3 games where we almost came back (Colts, Falcons, and Titans) but still lose.

Maybe we will lose enough games to get Mcfadden or something. Green just doesn't have it any more and I don't care what type of defenses he's been playing against.

spurstexanstros
10-21-2007, 05:50 PM
I know I am sick to . I cannot concentrate on my readings for grad class this week. This week is gonna stink

The1ApplePie
10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Yup, only win in the last 5 games is a 3 point win against Miami...

A blowout by the Jags, and 3 games where we almost came back (Colts, Falcons, and Titans) but still lose.

Maybe we will lose enough games to get Mcfadden or something. Green just doesn't have it any more and I don't care what type of defenses he's been playing against.

Makes you wish we choked in the Browns game last year and got a shot at AD doesn't it?

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Makes you wish we choked in the Browns game last year and got a shot at AD doesn't it?

Lol...you sure did say it. No disrespect to Amobi or anything but Peterson looks like a...man like a HOF RB already. Peterson is one of those RBs where you could put a crap Oline in front of him and he'd still produce.

houstonhurricane
10-21-2007, 06:05 PM
If you're a football player or a coach, then a loss is a loss and nothing else matters and there are no moral victories. Losing is never acceptable if you're one of the people playing.

If you're a fan, I think that's the wrong way to look at it. Yeah, it was a loss. I've seen a lot of losses as a fan and I'm going to see a whole bunch more. But if this team had rolled over and gotten beaten by over 20 points, that's when I would have felt sick because this would have been a team with no heart. But this team fought back and kept fighting until the very end and came up just short. That makes me feel a whole helluva lot better. Is it a loss? Yeah. But it wasn't the total beat down it could have (and probably should have) been.

:texflag:

Good post. Seeing the team come back and take the lead in the 4th was something to be proud of. That being said, we are not a good team right now and will face a well-rested Chargers team next week. Not a recipe for a successful week...