PDA

View Full Version : Titans week?

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 12:03 AM
:bat:

Why do I have to smack you on the jags board ... it is like both teams boards are just ignoring this game .....

MOOOooooo!

Shaft75
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM

Why do I have to smack you on the jags board ... it is like both teams boards are just ignoring this game .....

MOOOooooo!

Are you going to make it to the game little one?

Leahmic223
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM

MOOOooooo!

We play the Titans on Sunday?

Man, I could have swore this was a bye week.

ChildressTitanMan
10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Titans 34

Texans 10:fortune:

DBCooper
10-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Our defense needs to remember how to stop the run, or this will be a long day.

Specnatz
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM

MOOOooooo!

Could it be they are just ignoring you?

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Could it be they are just ignoring you?

Na ... this was my first post ... I just wanted to stoke the fire ... this is usually a time for some fun smack talk. It just seems both teams fans bases are deflated right now .....

Double Barrel
10-17-2007, 12:41 PM
What's the word on VY? NFLN said he's not practicing this week and will be re-habbing every day.

I think the Titans could send him back in too early and risk making the injury worse, especially since you know Young will give it his all for this particular game in spite of what the doctors are telling him to take it easy. I just don't see him being tentative on the field given the fact it's in Houston.

Overalls
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I was wondering if we will be playing their back up QB or if Kerry Collins will be starting in his place.

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I was wondering if we will be playing their back up QB or if Kerry Collins will be starting in his place.

Do you even know what you meant by that?

ChildressTitanMan
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
What's the word on VY? NFLN said he's not practicing this week and will be re-habbing every day.

I think the Titans could send him back in too early and risk making the injury worse, especially since you know Young will give it his all for this particular game in spite of what the doctors are telling him to take it easy. I just don't see him being tentative on the field given the fact it's in Houston.

He hasn't practiced yet,KFC is taking all the snaps.

76Texan
10-17-2007, 04:39 PM
According to Radio 610, VY will miss the game due to a case of serious hiccup!

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Are you going to make it to the game little one?

Little one? I am older then you ....

Plus it is my daughters bday today ... if I did go, she would go to and considering that you have threatened me with physical harm in the past I would not put her in that position.

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Will Young get a standing O even when not playing? :hmmm:

Errant Hothy
10-17-2007, 05:09 PM
According to Radio 610, VY will miss the game due to a case of serious hiccup!

I thought it was his Pac-Man impersenation (the game not the loser).

Double Barrel
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM

Many of us will give him a 'standing moooooooooooo'.

We are too polite to 'boo', so let's just say it's a 'moo'.

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Many of us will give him a 'standing moooooooooooo'.

We are too polite to 'boo', so let's just say it's a 'moo'.

lol - nice ....

Shaft75
10-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Little one? I am older then you ....

Plus it is my daughters bday today ... if I did go, she would go to and considering that you have threatened me with physical harm in the past I would not put her in that position.

Excuses are like...

I never said how I would own you. Could be physical or verbal. Nonetheless, you shall be owned one day.

But for now, may your daughter have a happy b-day and...

May the Texans Teabag the Tinbreds!

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 06:19 PM
I never said how I would own you. Could be physical or verbal. Nonetheless, you shall be owned one day.

I figured a verbal ownage was not possible so ...

She will she gets a belated bday present when we shut you out at home.

lol ... is that a Texas Tea-bag lol

YellerLotYeller
10-17-2007, 06:36 PM

No, I try not to make fun of the leagally retarded....so I wont be booing Radio either.

Texan_Bill
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
my obligatory pic:

http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2003_Radio/2003_radio_001.jpg

Overalls
10-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Do you even know what you meant by that?

Sure. I was wondering if we would be playing the backup RB that is trying to figure out the forward pass or the statue that can throw.

Blazing Arrow
10-17-2007, 09:25 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9200/whipthecowsvi1.jpg

Thanks pitbull :whip:

ChildressTitanMan
10-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Excuses are like...

Texans Teabag :laughjump:

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 09:36 AM
RYAN ADAMS LYRICS

"Tennessee Sucks"

There you go
Waving your arms like a girl
Secondary clothes
Don't worry, nobody knows
Somebody order my round
'Cause I'm getting by
With a twelve pack from 12th & Porter with Billy
4:30 a.m. at night
'Cause Tennessee sucks, in the summer
What do you got that can put us under?

There goes Johnny B.
Weird and tall
He says "The band, they've got good songs,
they just don't draw"
Somebody order my round
Chances are I won't pay
Hey Brad, let's go down to The Bound'ry
Get something blue to put us out of our way
'Cause Tennessee sucks, in the summer
What do you got that can put us under?

:fans:

Brando
10-18-2007, 11:25 AM
From kissmesuzy.blogspot.com (http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/09/ksk-2007-nfl-season-prekakke-tennessee.html)

The Amber Alert was issued shortly after this picture was taken.
http://www.flameheads.com/Flamehead%20Pix/images/022.jpg

Fast facts about the Tennessee Titans

Vince Young has a rose tattoo for each special woman in his life. He also has a corndog tattoo for every teammate he sucker-punches in training camp. (Seriously dawg, sticking up for a valued teammate is one thing, risking your season over a spare like Courtney Roby is just dumb).

Brando
10-18-2007, 12:24 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/TittanSmack1.gif

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
We all love the lovable Radio:

http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/radio/Radio1.jpg

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Well, you can say Tennessee sucks, but Tennessee is quite happy that someone that is not even cool enough to be Bryan Adams (eww) doesn't like Tennessee. He can hold his mass homosexual orgies elsewhere.

Speaking of which, you might want to find something to suck on Sunday. Preferably something with alcohol (but to each their own). That should help numb the pain after the Titans trample the Texans with either Young or Collins at QB. It won't matter. The Titans own the Texans.

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Well, you can say Tennessee sucks, but Tennessee is quite happy that someone that is not even cool enough to be Bryan Adams (eww) doesn't like Tennessee. He can hold his mass homosexual orgies elsewhere.

Speaking of which, you might want to find something to suck on Sunday. Preferably something with alcohol (but to each their own). That should help numb the pain after the Titans trample the Texans with either Young or Collins at QB. It won't matter. The Titans own the Texans.

LMFAO... Does it say Bryan Adams or Ryan Adams??? There's a difference loser!!! :loser:

After that ignorance, the rest of your post doesn't even deserve to be dignified.

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 05:34 PM
LMFAO... Does it say Bryan Adams or Ryan Adams??? There's a difference loser!!! :loser:

After that ignorance, the rest of your post doesn't even deserve to be dignified.

Hooked on phonics.

Reread my post, then slither away.

ChildressTitanMan
10-18-2007, 05:56 PM

Oh that's gold Bill.

You know it's Bryan but those B's are hard to spit out with only your back teeth to play with bro.:specnatz:

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Oh that's gold Bill.

You know it's Bryan but those B's are hard to spit out with only your back teeth to play with bro.:specnatz:

Big difference, HUGE difference, between the cheesy '80's Canadien guy in his 50's and the guy from North Carolina that sings Alt country and rock...

I wouldn't talk about teeth -or- in your case singular - tooth - if I were you...

Blazing Arrow
10-18-2007, 06:17 PM
No predictions Bill? :gun:

How about this one:

Titans 24 - Texans 0

yup a skunk in our vacation home. Please clean up before we arive! :shades:

Ryan
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM
23-13 Texans :fans:

mark my words titans fans

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
It would be pointless to make a prediction...

When the Texans win:
If Radio plays: "its because Radio wasn't 100%"
If Radio sits out: "it's because Radio didn't play"

Either way, Tinnbred fan has an excuse ready-made.... so what's the point.

(note that I have never used AJ, J. Jones, Green or McKinney as an excuse)

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Big difference, HUGE difference, between the cheesy '80's Canadien guy in his 50's and the guy from North Carolina that sings Alt country and rock...

I wouldn't talk about teeth -or- in your case singular - tooth - if I were you...

Not that big of a difference. They both suck as bad as the Texans' run game. I see you have yet to comprehend my original post.

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Speaking of which, you might want to find something to suck on Sunday.

You kind of have an oral fixation there don't you...?? You may want to see someone about those pent-up frustrations that you are experiencing.

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
You kind of have an oral fixation there don't you...?? You may want to see someone about those pent-up frustrations that you are experiencing.

Are you hitting on me???

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 06:44 PM
I knew this was one of those boards. First Ryan Adams, and now this...

Blazing Arrow
10-18-2007, 06:47 PM
It would be pointless to make a prediction...

When the Texans win:
If Radio plays: "its because Radio wasn't 100%"
If Radio sits out: "it's because Radio didn't play"

Either way, Tinnbred fan has an excuse ready-made.... so what's the point.

(note that I have never used AJ, J. Jones, Green or McKinney as an excuse)

Have I even talked about us losing because of Young being out? In or out we only need 3 to beat you. This is our 1st shut out!

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Are you hitting on me???

Yeah.... That'd be me... :rolleyes:

ChildressTitanMan
10-18-2007, 06:51 PM

Bill you know your going to blow man:d:

Psychop1
10-18-2007, 06:52 PM

Can't say I blame you, seeing as how sexy I am, but I prefer vajoinas, just for your future reference.

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Have I even talked about us losing because of Young being out? In or out we only need 3 to beat you. This is our 1st shut out!

No but I haven't really chatted with you since the whole "I lost respect... yada yada....BS ". It was based on comments made by some of your fan base, not only on GoTitans, but TOMB as well...

You know for a fact, that I will never use injuries as an excuse, I just wish other fans would do the same.

SheTexan
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM
All I can say is beware of backup QBs. Joey Harrington had us for lunch. I would worry more about Tenn Def than I would whether the mighty VY plays or not. JMO.

Blazing Arrow
10-18-2007, 07:05 PM

:hmmm:

Blazing Arrow
10-18-2007, 07:06 PM
No but I haven't really chatted with you since the whole "I lost respect... yada yada....BS ". It was based on comments made by some of your fan base, not only on GoTitans, but TOMB as well...

You know for a fact, that I will never use injuries as an excuse, I just wish other fans would do the same.

Injuries happen ... not an exuse ... lack of depth is not either. That is the FO job.

Texan_Bill
10-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Injuries happen ... not an exuse ... lack of depth is not either. That is the FO job.

Exactly how I feel... Thats why you have a 53 man (45) roster.

Shaft75
10-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Exactly how I feel... Thats why you have a 53 man (45) roster.

Be honest here Bill. The Titans aren't sh*t without their "god" behind center.

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Be honest here Bill. The Titans aren't sh*t without their "god" behind center.

Aren't most teams sh*t without their starting QB?

He really has been stinking up the place recently. At the moment KFC may be an upgrade.

Young hasn't been running & the end result is he isn't helping the running game like hew did when teams had to account for him taking off.

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 01:00 PM
This really is going to be a shut out

YellerLotYeller
10-19-2007, 01:10 PM
This really is going to be a shut out

What...no confidence in your team to score? I think the Tits might get in field goal range once.

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2007, 01:38 PM
This game will not be about our QB it will be about our D. Regardless if we get into your zone our D will probably put up 6.

Specnatz
10-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Aren't most teams sh*t without their starting QB?

He really has been stinking up the place recently. At the moment KFC may be an upgrade.

Young hasn't been running & the end result is he isn't helping the running game like hew did when teams had to account for him taking off.

OK I can't believe I am actually going to say this.

Remember when Tiger redid his swing after destoying the field in the Masters, he did so for the longivity of his career. Maybe this is what young is trying to do with norm Chow, rework his mechanics now versus ending up like Vick, a no passing all running guy who can't win.

Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, Steve Young and now VY all had success when they first came into the league because they could run. Only when Steve Young learned to scramble and throw down the field and become more accurate did he take the Team to the next level.

But for now there are kids in High School who throw better than him, and they are on the Cheerleading squad.

Texan_Bill
10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Chuck Knoblauch thinks that VY can't throw....

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2007, 03:21 PM
And the 48 contiguous states think the Texans suck ..... :woot2:

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 03:42 PM
OK I can't believe I am actually going to say this.

Remember when Tiger redid his swing after destoying the field in the Masters, he did so for the longivity of his career. Maybe this is what young is trying to do with norm Chow, rework his mechanics now versus ending up like Vick, a no passing all running guy who can't win.

Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, Steve Young and now VY all had success when they first came into the league because they could run. Only when Steve Young learned to scramble and throw down the field and become more accurate did he take the Team to the next level.

But for now there are kids in High School who throw better than him, and they are on the Cheerleading squad.

Funny stuff

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Anyone else think Shaub is wooden?

Texan_Bill
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM

Not sure what you mean 'is wooden', but I do think he looks stoned.

Tedc
10-19-2007, 04:13 PM

I typically don't look below a man's waist, as a rule.

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 04:21 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Childress79/GoTitans/woody.jpghttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Childress79/GoTitans/M-Schaub.jpg

DiapHer
10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/Vincesexy.jpg

Texan_Bill
10-19-2007, 04:45 PM

Holy crap!! I nearly choked on a life saver when I saw that... Too freakin' funny... Props to Diapher!!!

Tedc
10-19-2007, 04:47 PM
"Have you seen Vince Young's body??!!!"

DiapHer
10-19-2007, 04:48 PM
"Have you seen Vince Young's body??!!!"

I thought you weren't looking below a man's waist!!!:cool:

Texan_Bill
10-19-2007, 04:49 PM
I need to figure out a way to email that to Rich Lord at 610

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Great photoshop, meant as a joke but it's going have Texans fans everywhere reaching for the kleenex.

Silver Oak
10-19-2007, 05:29 PM
looks like he's fisting himself.

Tedc
10-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Great photoshop, meant as a joke but it's going have Texans fans everywhere reaching for the kleenex.

...and Possum Holler fans reaching for thier next of kin.

76Texan
10-19-2007, 05:40 PM

You're on a roll today, Ted! LOL!

ChildressTitanMan
10-19-2007, 05:46 PM

If you say so buddy. Strange that you'd brag & make website about it though.

http://www.possumhollertx.com/home.html

YellerLotYeller
10-19-2007, 05:50 PM

Rep to the fullest man!!

Thorn
10-19-2007, 07:04 PM

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/739321/stinknutscopy.jpg

Brando
10-19-2007, 07:09 PM
I need to figure out a way to email that to Rich Lord at 610

Don't do that, he may have a heart attack and he will have more than a man crush.lol

Brando
10-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Burned.

Double Barrel
10-19-2007, 07:29 PM
I knew this girl from Tennessee once...but she was a little too hairy for me...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/mgardner1/habanos/montanahooker.jpg

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I knew this girl from Tennessee once...but she was a little too hairy for me...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/mgardner1/habanos/montanahooker.jpg

That is actually a sheep ... you can tell by the lack of verbal communication for one. This should have been obvious before your 5th date when you finally broke it off.

I know .... I know she put out but dude it was a sheep.

Brando
10-19-2007, 07:54 PM
That is actually a sheep ... you can tell by the lack of verbal communication for one. This should have been obvious before your 5th date when you finally broke it off.

I know .... I know she put out but dude it was a sheep.

lol You sure know your sheep.

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2007, 08:01 PM
lol You sure know your sheep.

Not the first time DB has fawned over this particular sheep. The one that broke his heart? :hmmm:

Brando
10-19-2007, 08:30 PM
If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

Oldie but goodie!

Blazing Arrow
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Yes I will admit I love the Tits ... :heart:

feebleminded
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

Oldie but goodie!

I don't know about all that, but I did did hear that this is how they "tailgate" in possum holler

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fatty17b6he.jpg

Psychop1
10-20-2007, 08:26 AM
http://www.io.com/~xeke/steer.gifhttp://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/20/brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg

Which is you??? :hmmm:

Tedc
10-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Which one of you is Ernest T?

Bipolar The Titan
10-20-2007, 08:57 AM
good luck Texans... maybe next time I'll make looming large predictions... having a hard time... here's my score prediction...

Texans 7
Titans 9

:specnatz: hate to tap dance around the issue but both teams are the armpit of the AFC.

Tedc
10-21-2007, 06:15 AM
good luck Texans... maybe next time I'll make looming large predictions... having a hard time... here's my score prediction...

Texans 7
Titans 9

:specnatz: hate to tap dance around the issue but both teams are the armpit of the AFC.

You sure know how to kill a thread, don't you?

Have a good game but let us play better.:texflag:

whiskeyrbl
10-21-2007, 06:33 AM
Can't say I blame you, seeing as how sexy I am, but I prefer vajoinas, just for your future reference.
Maybe when you finally get some you'll learn to spell it.

whiskeyrbl
10-21-2007, 06:43 AM
I think this is Schaubs best week yet

Schaub 27-39 345 yrds 3 TD's

Green 20 att 68 yrds

Brown 2fgs

Texans 27
Titans 13

:whip:

Psychop1
10-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Maybe when you finally get some you'll learn to spell it.

Maybe when you have too much, you'll spell it like I do. Are you serious??? Grammar smack??? I have a hard time believing most of the ages under these usernames. I really haven't seen much here.

I can't be the only one here who watches Family Guy. Joe: "I want to talk about vajoinas!!!"

Psychop1
10-21-2007, 10:05 AM
I think this is Schaubs best week yet

Schaub 27-39 345 yrds 3 TD's

Green 20 att 68 yrds

Brown 2fgs

Texans 27
Titans 13

:whip:

You have approximately six hours before you burst into tears of agony.

20-10 Titans.

Bipolar The Titan
10-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I could roll with that 'chop. -only thing is Titans would have to score in the 2nd half and run another 4th quarter shut-out. Otherwise it would be much tighter.. I'm not sure what the over/under is but my advice is take the under. And if Houston is the favorite take the Titans to cover.

Blazing Arrow
10-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Mooo Mooo Mooing on heavans door ....

If not for Tom Collins the skunk would be intact. Mooooss's lucky not to be down 30+ ....

Brando
10-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Mooo Mooo Mooing on heavans door ....

If not for Tom Collins the skunk would be intact. Mooooss's lucky not to be down 30+ ....

Kerry Collins.

The Texans are playing pathetic.:gun:

Blazing Arrow
10-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Kerry Collins.

The Texans are playing pathetic.:gun:

Since you are unaware of sarcasm I will close the register at this time. ...

Das Boot for the win!!!:splits:

Brando
10-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Since you are unaware of sarcasm I will close the register at this time. ...

Das Boot for the win!!!:splits:

Better change your shorts.

Typical Oilers, they will never have a game won unless there is :00 on the clock. Typical of a Bud Adams run franchise.

Oh well at least we came back and took the lead to make a game out of it.

This could have been Buffalo Part 2.

I love my team, they showed a lot of heart and the Oilers showed how to blow a lead.

ChildressTitanMan
10-21-2007, 04:44 PM
The Titans suck but the Texans are worse.That was the sweetest victory ever.

Brando
10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
The Titans suck but the Texans are worse.That was the sweetest victory ever.

The Titans do suck. Better change your shorts also, we scared the crap out of the Titans fans, which makes me happy.

The Oilers showed their true colors today. Baby Blue, Powder Blue however you want to call it. They will never win a SB with Bud Adams as the owner.

I'm happy.:whip:

December 2, 2007

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/12.gif

ChildressTitanMan
10-21-2007, 05:03 PM
The Titans do suck. Better change your shorts also, we scared the crap out of the Titans fans, which makes me happy.

The Oilers showed their true colors today. Baby Blue, Powder Blue however you want to call it.

I'm happy.:whip:

December 2, 2007

:texflag:

Scared my arse. That was a walk in the park buddy. I remember the meltdown to the Bills in the playoffs. This was just taking the foot off the gas.

When we needed to bam,casually marched down the field & set an NFL record to shatter your dreams.Mooooo:specnatz:

Brando
10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Scared my arse. That was a walk in the park buddy. I remember the meltdown to the Bills in the playoffs. This was just taking the foot off the gas.

When we needed to bam,casually marched down the field & set an NFL record to shatter your dreams.Mooooo:specnatz:

You can be a fan of Bud Adams teams if you want. That's your problem.:user:

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 05:11 PM
You can be a fan of Bud Adams teams if you want. That's your problem.:user:

I think their stadium is getting a bit old if you know what I mean... they will find out the kind of guy he is soon enough.

Brando
10-21-2007, 05:15 PM
I think their stadium is getting a bit old if you know what I mean... they will find out the kind of guy he is soon enough.
Yeah, I know he is their problem now. Thank goodness.

ChildressTitanMan
10-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Don't be bitter now.

Keep this up & you could get a shot at another team out of town. Your getting good at this franchise shuffling malarky.:cowboy1:

Leahmic223
10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Don't be bitter now.

Keep this up & you could get a shot at another team out of town. Your getting good at this franchise shuffling malarky.:cowboy1:

Yet it seems you don't know the history.

Wait until Bud starts goes looking around for another city to move the team to. Houston wouldn't lose another team, unlike Tennesse it is lucky to even have a NFL team.

ChildressTitanMan
10-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Yet it seems you don't know the history.

Wait until Bud starts goes looking around for another city to move the team to. Houston wouldn't lose another team, unlike Tennesse it is lucky to even have a NFL team.

I know it very well,doesn't hurt to stir the pot at times like this.:doot:

Brando
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I know it very well,doesn't hurt to stir the pot at times like this.:doot:

And you still like Bud Adams. Again, that's your problem, not ours.

ChildressTitanMan
10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
And you still like Bud Adams. Again, that's your problem, not ours.

I follow the team not the owner.That's what fan loyalty is all about.

No band wagon for me buddy.:cowboy1:

Blazing Arrow
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Scorebaord?

Blazing Arrow
10-21-2007, 07:03 PM
BTW - I played das boot for 30!