PDA

View Full Version : DC was the Jag Killer

jaxfan21
10-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Looks like DC was the Jag Killer!!! I guess with all the great news of getting rid of DC and getting Schuab you lost your only leverage against the Jags. I guess this might be answered when Carolina plays the Jaguars later this year. Oh and for all the fans making excuses it was the refs fault that Schuab is not a Jags killer. I guess someone in the Texans front office forgot to tell Schuab he needed to take over that roll.

Malloy
10-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Looks like DC was the Jag Killer!!! I guess with all the great news of getting rid of DC and getting Schuab you lost your only leverage against the Jags. I guess this might be answered when Carolina plays the Jaguars later this year. Oh and for all the fans making excuses it was the refs fault that Schuab is not a Jags killer. I guess someone in the Texans front office forgot to tell Schuab he needed to take over that roll.

blah blah blah...

GlassHalfFull
10-15-2007, 09:27 AM

Testaverde (the amazing 92 year old QB) will be playing, not Carr, when the Panthers play the Jags:shades:

Texan_Bill
10-15-2007, 09:44 AM

Maybe the Jags finally played with some cojones....

PS. I never use injuries or refs as an excuse, but honestly, the officials must have gotten their rides to the stadium on the short bus...

Twitch-Houston
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM

Maybe Buyone Leftnut was the Jag Killer...:)

Texan_Bill
10-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Poor Leftnut:

http://www.shoxty.com/archives/gary-coleman.jpg

He leaves and the Jag-offs actually win a game....

nero THE zero
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM

Our QB was inconsequential in this game. The loss falls squarely on the shoulders of the defense. Had they been able to force a punt and get off the field the results would have been different.

Hervoyel
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
There was and is no "Jags Killer", at least not in the form of one particular player. Yesterdays game was completely in keeping with the way the series has gone.

Lost in all the talk about how the Texans always seem to play the Jaguars tough is the fact that sprinkled throughout the series are games where one team positively kills the other.

The first three games these teams played were decided by 2, 3, and 4 points respectively. There's your "play them close" games.

Then the Jaguars blanked us and won 27-0

The next season the Texans beat them twice by scores of 20-6 and 21-0.

In 2005 they returned the favor of the sweep by beating us 21-14 and 38-20.

In 2006 we swept them (back and forth we seem to go) 27-7 and 13-10.

Now we lose to them in the first game of the series in 2007. If the pattern of the past 3 years holds they'll beat us again in Houston later this year.

Chance_C
10-15-2007, 11:23 AM
I would rather lose to you guys twice a year then.

Goldensilence
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM

*Role

You forgot to mention how wonderful Davey has looked as the starting Panthers QB...oh wait...nevermind.

Double Barrel
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Looks like DC was the Jag Killer!!! I guess with all the great news of getting rid of DC and getting Schuab you lost your only leverage against the Jags.

yeah, yesterday's win had nothing to do with your team getting better. It's all about our former QB.

Way to not give yourself props! :ok:

joedinkle
10-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Have fun with the Panthers.

DiehardChris
10-15-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't get the whole "the Jags are our b*tches" thing. The David Carr era Texans were 6-4 against the Jags. How is that domination? How does that make them our b*tches? It's one loss away from being .500. 8-2, 9-1, 10-0 - THAT would be domination.

Anyway.