PDA

View Full Version : Interesting thread to read for the Titans game

Marcus
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Check this out. They are complaining that he's not running enough, and therefore, he's a subpar quarterback. And now he's injured.

Titans online: He's not running it enough (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30163)

Brandon420tx
10-14-2007, 04:57 PM
This doesn't change the fact that we still lost today. I'll revel in our rivals shortcoming on the days we win. Most importantly this belongs in the NFL section, right now I don't care about any other team then the Texans.

-sigh-, as you can see, I'm still a little hot blooded about the game.

Marcus
10-14-2007, 05:11 PM
-sigh-, as you can see, I'm still a little hot blooded about the game.

Put it behind you and get over it.

We have the Titans coming in with both VY and Chris Brown injured. Things are looking up.

Vinny
10-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Check this out. They are complaining that he's not running enough, and therefore, he's a subpar quarterback. And now he's injured.

Titans online: He's not running it enough (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30163)
he wasn't injured on a hit or anything...he pulled up lame with a quad pull on the sidelines. Personally, I think he is staying in the pocket too much trying to prove he can pass the ball. What makes him dangerous and unique is his ability to break down defensive discipline and technique....he needs to take off more than he is doing imo.

Brandon420tx
10-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Don't worry about my blood pressure, tommorrow I'll be right back on track with my Titan hating tendancies, but today I just want to analyze the game, and wish I was the defensive co-ordinator.

brakos82
10-14-2007, 05:15 PM

I'm glad I went down this path in the 90s... :doot: ... crazy mutant frozen guys!

RamRod
10-14-2007, 05:17 PM

We have the Titans coming in with both VY and Chris Brown injured. Things are looking up.

if chris brown is out that would be huge.white looks like a younger ron dayne maybe our run d will get back on track.

GuerillaBlack
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I would be having a little more fun in this thread if we had won today, but I am still pissed over that loss.

Leahmic223
10-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Any one knows how serious the injury is...could this be the Madden Curse rearing its ugly head again?

Htownsportsfan
10-14-2007, 07:31 PM
I would feel a lot better if we did not have a history of players and teams getting well against us!

bah007
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Any one knows how serious the injury is...could this be the Madden Curse rearing its ugly head again?

Heard during the halftime show for one of the games that it is either a strained or sprained (couldnt distinguish which word he said) quadricep.

Htownsportsfan
10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
He will play next week. Vince Young has healing powers!

Leahmic223
10-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Heard during the halftime show for one of the games that it is either a strained or sprained (couldnt distinguish which word he said) quadricep.

I just read the post game review article. I think it said strained, but it had a quote in there from VY that said something like "I definitely couldn't go back in there." and Fisher said he is day-to-day and its too early to see if he's ready for the Houston game.

I want him in there honestly. I'd rather beat a team at full strength. It sucks having a star out(Andre) and always wondering what if. I honestly seriously think we could be 5-1 right now with Andre in there with our only loss coming to the Colts or Jags. I guess we'll never know, who knows what happens when he comes back.

PapaL
10-14-2007, 08:31 PM

Great - we make backups into Superstars!

Then again, it is Kerry Collins.