PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry- our Losses are MY fault!

Ole Miss Texan
10-14-2007, 03:29 PM
This is a thread for why our losses are our fault...mainly my fault. So I would like to apologize to all Texans fans for the losses we've had...and here's why.

Tampa Bay preseason game- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the first time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Indianapolis Colts- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the 2nd time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Atlanta Falcons- I bought a new Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey to get rid of my jersey curse...watched the Texans for the first time in this jersey....LOSS

Jacksonville Jaguars- Again I wore my Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey just to witness our team incur yet another.... LOSS

Every regular season game I havn't worn a jersey while watching...we've won. Every game I've worn a jersey, we've lost.

Are there others out there to blame? or is it just me :(

bah007
10-14-2007, 03:31 PM
This is a thread for why our losses are our fault...mainly my fault. So I would like to apologize to all Texans fans for the losses we've had...and here's why.

Tampa Bay preseason game- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the first time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Indianapolis Colts- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the 2nd time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Atlanta Falcons- I bought a new Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey to get rid of my jersey curse...watched the Texans for the first time in this jersey....LOSS

Jacksonville Jaguars- Again I wore my Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey just to witness our team incur yet another.... LOSS

Every regular season game I havn't worn a jersey while watching...we've won. Every game I've worn a jersey, we've lost.

Are there others out there to blame? or is it just me :(

Why are you doing this to us??

Cut it out!

Wear a polo or somethin.

J-Russ
10-14-2007, 05:40 PM
We were 2-0 this year when I went to the bar to watch the game (5-1 last year). My fault guys I'm just too cheap, don't want to spend extra money on gas and food when I can just stay home and watch it.

I didn't do my job as a fan and let the team down :(

brakos82
10-14-2007, 05:50 PM
5-1 when I sit in my chair (including '06)

3-0 when I play poker with red chips on Friday.

2-0 when I clean the bathroom.

3-1 when I wear my Texans pin.

1-3 when I say we should win. :gun:

2-0 when Denver wins. :shades:

2-0 when I wear my Mario jersey (mine's blue though)

TD
10-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Its my fault. Houston sports teams are 0 - 2,461 when I believe they'll win.

brakos82
10-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Its my fault. Houston sports teams are 0 - 2,461 when I believe they'll win.

Cheer for Dallas then... :shades:

texanmojo
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
You are all FIRED... :)

Speedy
10-14-2007, 09:56 PM
5-1 when I sit in my chair (including '06)

3-0 when I play poker with red chips on Friday.

2-0 when I clean the bathroom.

3-1 when I wear my Texans pin.

1-3 when I say we should win. :gun:

2-0 when Denver wins. :shades:

2-0 when I wear my Mario jersey (mine's blue though)

Then I strongly suggest you move your chair and play poker in the bathroom while you wear your Mario jersey while cleaning it. And don't ever say we'll win.

Andrew6
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Then I strongly suggest you move your chair and play poker in the bathroom while you wear your Mario jersey while cleaning it. And don't ever say we'll win.

Love it. Rep your way.