PDA

View Full Version : Zierlein says we upset Jags on his chron blog

SuperTexan
10-14-2007, 10:16 AM
http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball

He's hit the last two games almost perfectly and I like what he says here. I think we win easier than this.

Texans_Chick
10-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Some thoughts on a possible upset.

Some people say that Garrard is a better QB than Schaub because of no INTs. The key stat is YPA. Schaub's YPA is one of the best in the league, and no lead is safe against the Texans.

The Texans are probably the most well-rounded team that the Jags have played, offense, defense, special teams.

Vinny
10-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Some thoughts on a possible upset.

Some people say that Garrard is a better QB than Schaub because of no INTs. The key stat is YPA. Schaub's YPA is one of the best in the league, and no lead is safe against the Texans.

The Texans are probably the most well-rounded team that the Jags have played, offense, defense, special teams.we still have their number until proven otherwise...I really don't expect a win today...but won't be shocked at all if we pull it out. I think it is the curse of Bud and how he leveraged J'ville to create the massive debt for the Dome. The Jags have been nearly impossible to run against after the Titans ran all over them in week 1...should be a hell of a test for our line today without the more physical McKinney in the middle.

painekiller
10-16-2007, 02:30 AM
The Texans are probably the most well-rounded team that the Jags have played, offense, defense, special teams.

I wonder what that says for the other guys they have played? :)

Also they get the Colts next week. They seemed well rounded to me.