PDA

View Full Version : What 0-5 team is the worst?

hobie
10-12-2007, 12:21 PM
N.O. Saints
St. Louis Rams
Miami Dolphins

I say Miami....

StarStruck
10-12-2007, 12:36 PM
At this point I will say the Saints.

real
10-12-2007, 12:39 PM
The Rams...

WWJD
10-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Rams.

HoustonFrog
10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Rams.....they have nothing...Jackson is hurt and has done nothing...Bruce and Holt have been hurt and have done nothing...Bulger hurt and nothing

They are 27th vs the run and 28th vs the pass

They are a mess

Mr teX
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
when Jackson & Bulger were healthy They still looked like us in 2001. Be careful what you wish for Rams fans (firing Mike Martz) the grass isn't always greener on the other side....

gg no re
10-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Obviously the Rams.

The Saints were able to go 11-5 with the same cast last year, and the Dolphins have always had a solid defense to rely on.

The Rams? Without Jackson and Bulger they ain't go nowhere

PapaL
10-12-2007, 01:09 PM
MIA - Besides Ronnie Brown who else do they have on Offense anymore? At least the Rams have weapons, albeit hurt. MIA had an aging slow defense; Rams - well at least they're not old and slow but just rather bad.

TexanSam
10-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Miami. They have a guy named Cleo Lemon starting at QB now.

Double Barrel
10-12-2007, 01:55 PM
I say Miami, too.

ATX
10-12-2007, 01:57 PM
They all suck.....end of story. It's like looking at 3 turds on the ground and trying to figure out which one stinks the most IMO.

Second Honeymoon
10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
New Orleans......because I said so.

bah007
10-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Obviously the Rams.

The Saints were able to go 11-5 with the same cast last year, and the Dolphins have always had a solid defense to rely on.

The Rams? Without Jackson and Bulger they ain't go nowhere

10-6 actually.

I voted Rams but I think with Bush playing RB, the Saints can give them a run for their money.

At least the Rams have Jackson coming back at some point. At least he has proven he can play.

StarStruck
10-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Miami. They have a guy named Cleo Lemon starting at QB now.

I didn't choose Miami because despite injuries, the Texans won by only a field goal, so I give them some credit. I didn't choose the Rams because of their many injuries. Now, what is the Saints excuse?

Mr teX
10-12-2007, 04:08 PM
MIA - Besides Ronnie Brown who else do they have on Offense anymore? At least the Rams have weapons, albeit hurt. MIA had an aging slow defense; Rams - well at least they're not old and slow but just rather bad.

Issac Bruce= old & always injured

Tory Holt= old

Bulger= always hurt

Pace= old

The rams offense hasn't been the greatest show on turf for a minute now & it has to do with them getting older & injuries in addition to Mike Martz being gone. Even when those guys were healthy at the beginning of the year they looked pathetic.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2007, 05:44 PM
They all suck.....end of story. It's like looking at 3 turds on the ground and trying to figure out which one stinks the most IMO.

Funny and summed up very well for me too!!

kastofsna
10-12-2007, 05:51 PM
since Miami is echoing the '03 Chargers team that wound up with the #1 pick, i'm going with the Dolphins. but, they do have potential to win some games, based on what i saw in Houston. our young guys performed well; Ted Ginn, Rod Wright...and Samson Satele and Reagan Muaia looked like damn Pro Bowlers, good lord. it was awesome. and of course there's Ronnie Brown, THE BEST BACK IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW FYI. not sure what's going on with the QB situation, and the secondary is embarrassing beyond measure.

Giant Tiger
10-13-2007, 12:26 AM
I say Miami as well. But I think New Orleans will be weaker in a couple of years.

awtysst
10-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Easy: its the Rams. Orlando Pace is out for the year. Without Orlando Pace, Steven Jackson does not have a nice hole to run through. Without Orlando pace, Bulger does not have the time to complete passes. Without Orlando Pace, Bulger and Jackson go from Elite to average very quickly. Without Orlando Pace, the Rams are the worst team in the NFL.

bah007
10-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Easy: its the Rams. Orlando Pace is out for the year. Without Orlando Pace, Steven Jackson does not have a nice hole to run through. Without Orlando pace, Bulger does not have the time to complete passes. Without Orlando Pace, Bulger and Jackson go from Elite to average very quickly. Without Orlando Pace, the Rams are the worst team in the NFL.

I'll add to that:

...without Orlando Pace, Bulger broke two ribs & now Gus Frerotte is the starting QB.

beerlover
10-13-2007, 05:02 AM
I'll add to that:

...without Orlando Pace, Bulger broke two ribs & now Gus Frerotte is the starting QB.

imagine we almost gave up two 1st rd picks for him......:scare: that would have been half the defensive line, Mario Williams & Amobi Okoye :whew

I think the loser is New Orleans but that doesnt preclude the Saints from moving elsewhere :cool:

Vinny
10-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't do polls...but I'd vote Saints if I did. Their defense is awful, they struggle to run the ball and Brees has looked like the player the Chargers didn't believe in...I haven't been impressed with them on any level this season.