PDA

View Full Version : I Got Tickets!

TexansSeminole
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey, all yall Texan's fans should be excited. I got tickets to the Jaguars game in Jacksonville. It is pretty much the closest NFL stadium to where I live in Tallahassee. Why should you be excited? Because in '05 I went to the Texans vs. Cardinals game in week 15 when we had a total of zero wins and we won! Last year in '06 I went to the Colts game and the Browns game and we won both! Now all these games were at home in Houston so I guess the goodluck could only be when I am in Reliant. Now that I think of it...even before '05 when I only could get to the preseason games we won all the ones I went to. The Texans have never lost when I have gone to the game. Hopefully that luck can spread to the team when I sit in my seat at ALLTELL stadium on Sunday.

:texflag:

TexansSeminole
10-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Probably the worst football experience of my young life. Oh and, Jags fans HATE the Texans. I almost got into a few fights on the way back to my car from the stadium.

YellerLotYeller
10-15-2007, 02:21 PM
That sucks.....opposing fans are usually just pissed when they lose. Oh well, glad you made it out alive. We'll give em hell for ya when the jags play in Houston.

TexansSeminole
10-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Regarding the officiating...the first half seemed to be fair from what I could see on the field. But toward the end of the game I was so upset I was not closely watching the game. For instance, when Schaub fumbled and Jacksonville recovered, everybody stood up, because they are all Jags fans, except me (and my GF). The only way I knew that they returned it for a touchdown was the roar of the crowd.