PDA

View Full Version : Good luck this week

Bulluck53
10-10-2007, 10:33 PM
No seriously :shades:

A win over Jacksonville and a Titans win in Tampa will create some early fireworks next week for the South. Then with Jax playing Indy it's win-win for whoever prevails in Houston next Sunday.

But yea, beat the Jags :whip:

IlliniJen
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Every time a team that plays the Jags wins, an angel gets their wings.

Any time the Jags win, a city collectively shrugs disaffectedly. Tarp those seats, Jacksonville! Tarp those seats!

gwallaia
10-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Good Luck to Tampa Bay this Sunday.

Texan_Bill
10-11-2007, 08:33 AM
GO TEXANS!!

Good luck Tampa and New England..... :shades:

gtexan02
10-11-2007, 08:56 AM
I understand the disdain for the Cowboys, but why cheer for the scum of the AFC? I say go boys on this one. THe last thing I would ever want to witness as an NFL fan is the Patriots going undefeated.

euro-Texan
10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I understand the disdain for the Cowboys, but why cheer for the scum of the AFC? I say go boys on this one. THe last thing I would ever want to witness as an NFL fan is the Patriots going undefeated.

Look, As an Oilers fan there was no worse enemy than the Steelers, but once the Oilers left, I rooted for the Steelers against the Cowgirls in the superbowl , 1994 I think, because I hate the Cowgirls. The scum of southern Oklahoma!

Thorn
10-11-2007, 01:13 PM
No matter what happens in the AFC between the Texans and the other three, or New England, or anything; my most hated team will never change and that is the Cowgirls. It doesn't matter who the Cowgirls are playing, I will be rooting for the other team. Even if it meant Indy racking up another win, I'd root for Indy vs the Cowgirls.

I'd wash my brain out with beer afterwards, but I'd do it.

powerfuldragon
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Good Luck to Tampa Bay this Sunday.
:specnatz:

Leahmic223
10-11-2007, 04:18 PM
GO TEXANS!!

LOL...Hell No. I hope Tampa goes down there to possum town, and wipes the floor with Tennesse. Hey I'm just telling the truth.

imatexan
10-11-2007, 05:18 PM
I just cant say good luck to the Titans. I just cant. Suprised many of yall can.

Thorn
10-11-2007, 05:30 PM
If they were playing the Cowgirls, I'd wish them all the luck in the world, but not this time.

whiskeyrbl
10-11-2007, 05:40 PM
GO TEXANS!!

I'll second that!!!:texflag:

Maddict5
10-11-2007, 08:05 PM

why? i actually like the pats.. wow they recorded some signals

Specnatz
10-11-2007, 08:24 PM
GO TEXANS!!

My thoughts exactly.

gtexan02
10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
If they were playing the Cowgirls, I'd wish them all the luck in the world, but not this time.

You'd cheer on our division rivals, our most hated rivarly, and a bud adams team?

What if the game decided whether we made the playoffs or not?

Seems a bit stupid to me

Thorn
10-12-2007, 10:15 AM
You'd cheer on our division rivals, our most hated rivarly, and a bud adams team?

What if the game decided whether we made the playoffs or not?

Seems a bit stupid to me

I would have to make an exception where the game might decide on if the Texans made the playoffs. It's just that so far, that situation hasn't come up yet.

Other than that, never underestimate my hatred of the Dallas Cowboys. LOL

Overalls
10-12-2007, 12:03 PM
There are only two ways I would ever root for the Cowboys.

1)If the Cowboys winning gets the Texans into the playoffs.

2)Every time they play the Titans.

It would be fine with me otherwise if the Cowboys and Titans went 0-16.

TexansLucky13
10-12-2007, 12:05 PM
There are only two ways I would ever root for the Cowboys.

1)If the Cowboys winning gets the Texans into the playoffs.

2)Every time they play the Titans.

It would be fine with me otherwise if the Cowboys and Titans went 0-16.

Well spoken!!

:perfect10:

PapaL
10-12-2007, 12:12 PM
I'd rather teams from within our division win to make the overall division stronger. Cowboys and Pats could go form their own league for all I care. BLAH to both of them.