PDA

View Full Version : Titans Game..

imatexan
10-10-2007, 09:36 PM
I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sell your tickets or give your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!

dalemurphy
10-10-2007, 09:39 PM
I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sale your tickets or gieve your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!

I had to personally heckle two so-called Texan fans wearing Vince jerseys out of their seats last year. Make sure you make lots of references of their love for Bud Adams- that seems to be fairly effective.

BigWig
10-11-2007, 07:37 AM
I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sale your tickets or gieve your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!

I think you mean "sell" not sale and "give" not gieve.
Try using the spell checker next time it does work!:texflag:

dskillz
10-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I had to personally heckle two so-called Texan fans wearing Vince jerseys out of their seats last year. Make sure you make lots of references of their love for Bud Adams- that seems to be fairly effective.

Is that something to be proud of? Screaming at someone until they leave because they have on a different jersey? Seems silly to me.

rockabilly
10-11-2007, 12:37 PM
i bought mine on ebay. front row 30 yard line behind titans bench. im gonna scream all game.

imatexan
10-11-2007, 04:55 PM

People find the dumbest ways to get off topic...i changed it but come on give me a break!

joshdctsv
10-11-2007, 05:04 PM

You sure?

Whay worry, just join us at www.3rdbaseaustin.com and you can watch the game no matter what.
Also go to www.keye42sucks.com and find out why they might not thso the game

Blazing Arrow
10-11-2007, 05:11 PM
i bought mine on ebay. front row 30 yard line behind titans bench. im gonna scream all game.

When tears are pooring down your face it is called "crying".

Texan_Bill
10-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore him, he will go away....

Specnatz
10-11-2007, 05:21 PM

BA this is not the trash talking area if you feel the need to make a stupid comment please do so in the appropriate area, that is why it was created.

:fans:

dalemurphy
10-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Is that something to be proud of? Screaming at someone until they leave because they have on a different jersey? Seems silly to me.

Not screaming at them! Just quoting their love for Bud Adams and revealing the ridiculousness of their position. I don't heckle a genuine visiting fan. However, someon claiming to be a Texan fan that's rooting for another team- particularly one that left the city, I'm compelled to shine some light on that kind of idiocy.

Blazing Arrow
10-11-2007, 06:00 PM
BA this is not the trash talking area if you feel the need to make a stupid comment please do so in the appropriate area, that is why it was created.

:fans:

Do you think that the cause of last season amount of Titans fans was due to the man love of Young or actual Titans fans coming out of the woodwork?

Not smack just a question. I was under the impression that most of the people where actually from the area at the game.

Mean Machine
10-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Whenever we see somebody wearing an opponents jersey in Reliant, we say welcome to Houston, Hope you enjoy your stay here....if they say..'but I live here" then we say YOU SUCK!

You wear the opposing teams jersey in the home team stadium, you better be ready to get the business from all the home team fans...as long as it's not malicious or vulgar, I say throw it at em!
Go Texans!

dalemurphy
10-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Whenever we see somebody wearing an opponents jersey in Reliant, we say welcome to Houston, Hope you enjoy your stay here....if they say..'but I live here" then we say YOU SUCK!

You wear the opposing teams jersey in the home team stadium, you better be ready to get the business from all the home team fans...as long as it's not malicious or vulgar, I say throw it at em!
Go Texans!

How about when they say, "I live here and am a Texan fan but I'm wearing a Vince Young jersey because he's my favorite player and we should've drafted him... I hope he kicks our butt. Then, after the game, I'll cheer for him as he takes a victory lap around the stadium."

Specnatz
10-12-2007, 10:33 AM
How about when they say, "I live here and am a Texan fan but I'm wearing a Vince Young jersey because he's my favorite player and we should've drafted him... I hope he kicks our butt. Then, after the game, I'll cheer for him as he takes a victory lap around the stadium."

Asl if their name is Dream on the board?

Texan_Bill
10-12-2007, 10:58 AM

Go Texans!

I have a little different approach. If they come by our tailgate we treat them with our famous Texas hospitality, however, once they get their tickets scanned - they are the enemy and I con't care where they live - THEY SUCK!

I just try to keep it clean and fun for the kiddos....

rockabilly
10-12-2007, 11:44 AM

My immature response: Your mom.