PDA

View Full Version : no HD...again

Silver Oak
10-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Unless I missed it while checking out the Sunday ticket channels, we won't be in HD again this Sunday in Jacksonville. :wild:

I think the only one so far has been the Indy game which many of us were at anyways.

Count me as officially annoyed with the lack of hd Texans games.

HJam72
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Is dat dem new-fangled microphone's in the helmertz? :fans:

Cjeremy635
10-09-2007, 01:50 PM
IIRC, all of our home games have been in HD. The only ones that haven't been are the ones on the road in less than modern stadiums. They aren't in HD because their equipment hasn't been brought up to modern times. Atleast I think that's the case.

Hardcore Texan
10-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Unless I missed it while checking out the Sunday ticket channels, we won't be in HD again this Sunday in Jacksonville. :wild:

I think the only one so far has been the Indy game which many of us were at anyways.

Count me as officially annoyed with the lack of hd Texans games.

This past week against Miami was the only other game that I know of besides the Indy game that was in HD. I too am disappointed that it will not be aired in HD.

the wonger need food
10-10-2007, 06:40 PM
The game is in HD this weekend.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php

And next weekend against Possom Holler. And probably the weekend after that in San Diego.

the wonger need food
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
This past week against Miami was the only other game that I know of besides the Indy game that was in HD. I too am disappointed that it will not be aired in HD.

Not true. Only the Atlanta game was not in HD.

And it has nothing to do with stadiums since the networks bring their own camera equipment. All games are not in HD (yet) because the networks haven't upgraded enough of their equipment.

mexican_texan
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM
The game is in HD this weekend.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php

And next weekend against Possom Holler. And probably the weekend after that in San Diego.
That's awesome, I just figured out how to use my HDTV.