PDA

View Full Version : This Just In New Orleans Saints

Andrew6
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Don’t know if you all have heard the latest out of New Orleans, but here goes:

A mother in New Orleans has lost custody of her 7 year old son. The reason…she would beat him. When the child was told he would live with his father he became very upset and told the judge that his father beat him worse than his mother. So, the judge decided he would live with his grandparents. Apparently the child became upset again and told the judge that they beat him as well. The judge wasn’t sure what to do but finally decided to look outside of the “immediate” family for this young boy to live with. After a lot of research the judge finally came to the conclusion that the boy should live with the New Orleans Saints since they don’t beat anybody!!!! JJ J

BSofA04
10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Don’t know if you all have heard the latest out of New Orleans, but here goes:

A mother in New Orleans has lost custody of her 7 year old son. The reason…she would beat him. When the child was told he would live with his father he became very upset and told the judge that his father beat him worse than his mother. So, the judge decided he would live with his grandparents. Apparently the child became upset again and told the judge that they beat him as well. The judge wasn’t sure what to do but finally decided to look outside of the “immediate” family for this young boy to live with. After a lot of research the judge finally came to the conclusion that the boy should live with the New Orleans Saints since they don’t beat anybody!!!! JJ J

lol: :fans:

Marcus
10-08-2007, 07:39 PM
That's funny.

Sick, twisted, and uncouth, but funny.

Kudos!

imatexan
11-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Hopefully this stays true Next Sunday :yes:

jlam
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
It'll still be as old and tired of a template joke then as it was when it was posted, so that'll stay true.

Texan_Bill
11-08-2007, 09:21 AM
It'll still be as old and tired of a template joke then as it was when it was posted, so that'll stay true.

We, here in the great State of Texas, no nothing about tired, worn out template jokes.... :rolleyes:

"..............steers and queers."

"Houston, we have a problem!"

jlam
11-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Haha. Indeed.

Andrew6
11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
I just saw the joke and thought it was funny

TxDavid
11-21-2007, 08:52 PM
We, here in the great State of Texas, no nothing about tired, worn out template jokes.... :rolleyes:

That one irritates me the most. Especially when the situation has nothing to do with Houston.

Houston doesn't care that your [insert journalistic B.S. here] is broken......:shades:

Dread-Head
11-21-2007, 09:02 PM

"

Hey when some fool from Oklahoma used that tired line on me I looked him straight in the eye and said "MOOOO!" :splits: BECAUSE IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! SAY WHERE YA AT? THERE YA GO! WHERE YA AT? THERE YA GO! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY!

Peter Griffin: (depressed) I'm sorry Dread-head...It's just not doing it today. (walks off)

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!:bat: :splits:

Yankee_In_TX
11-21-2007, 09:13 PM

Hmm, I have horns, you don't.......