PDA

View Full Version : Bennett

Hook'er
10-07-2007, 10:50 PM
He played pretty good today, granted it was agianst the Dolphins passing attack. Hopefully he will take Faggins spot in the next few weeks!

Hook'er
10-07-2007, 11:57 PM
............OK, forget the next few weeks. This guy needs to be in the starting lineup!:texflag:

kastofsna
10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
looked decent, was embarrassed on a play or two, overall about as good as you'd expect from a rookie.

Hook'er
10-08-2007, 12:11 AM
A play or two, care to elaberate?

Maddict5
10-08-2007, 12:15 AM
embarassed by not picking off lemon?

kastofsna
10-08-2007, 12:16 AM
i don't remember when or where, i think it was a deep catch on the sidelines...was it ginn? i don't know. booker maybe. who knows.

Hook'er
10-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Thats cool, I just thought he played pretty good.

kastofsna
10-08-2007, 12:31 AM
yeah he played good, i said as much. there was a time or two where he played like a rookie, but all things considered, the future looks bright.

Allstar
10-08-2007, 01:11 AM
I think Faggins played just as well, if not better than Bennett today. He made some plays and didn't make mistakes, and not the other way around this time. :texflag:

Goldensilence
10-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Faggins did well today cause the dolphins WR corps is not stacked....they're workable but I wonder how long Booker and Chambers will last in Miami.

Bennett played well and that's a step in the right direction for him and this defense.Tougher test in Jacksonville next week will be a much better litmus test of what to expect from him.

Vinny
10-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Faggins did well today cause the dolphins WR corps is not stacked....they're workable but I wonder how long Booker and Chambers will last in Miami.

Bennett played well and that's a step in the right direction for him and this defense.Tougher test in Jacksonville next week will be a much better litmus test of what to expect from him.
Faggins looked better because he was playing a position he is more suited for...he lined up over the slot in nickel coverage more than not today. Bennett looked pretty good for a rook.

texasguy346
10-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Faggins looked better because he was playing a position he is more suited for...he lined up over the slot in nickel coverage more than not today. Bennett looked pretty good for a rook.

He made a really good play on a pass to Ginn. He got beat off the line, but recovered nicely. He was just barely able to deflect the pass. Unfortunately it looked as though Brown was waiting for the pass & would likely have had a pick if Bennett didn't knock it away. Still a very good play for a rookie in his first game.