PDA

View Full Version : Real Men of Genius - LIVE!

Craig.
10-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Classic :lol:

HardcoreTexan
10-07-2007, 09:39 PM
That was awsome...I laughed my @$$ off both times they performed

jaybird
10-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Classic :lol:

That was GREAT

The Dallas lines were fantastic!

I need to get a video of that.

HardcoreTexan
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM
oh yea if you find it please post it...:wild:

alphajoker
10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Um...am I missing something? :um:

HardcoreTexan
10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
The guys from the "Real mean of Genius" beer commercials were at the game and performed some new lines for Texans fans...It was awsome

alphajoker
10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Gotcha! Had to be there, huh?

HardcoreTexan
10-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Definatly I hope someone posts it...I think anyone who hears it will like it:fans:

jaybird
10-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Definatly I hope someone posts it...I think anyone who hears it will like it:fans:

Buddy of mine is friends with the video crew for the Texans - he said he'd try to get a copy... so hopefully i can get a copy on youtube this week if no one else does.

Andrew6
10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Houston has 2 teams it roots for The Texans and anyone that beats Dallas. So heres to you mr. football face painter.

Topher
10-07-2007, 10:02 PM
They did one at the Dynamo game it was freaking great.
:coolb:

beerlover
10-07-2007, 10:51 PM
gimmicky sales tool that entertains & dumbs down the fans into buying a product unfit for a real beerlover, thats their genius :lightbulb:

kastofsna
10-07-2007, 10:54 PM
gimmicky sales tool that entertains & dumbs down the fans into buying a product unfit for a real beerlover, thats their genius :lightbulb:
what kind of beer are ya into?

michaelm
They did one at the Dynamo game it was freaking great.
:coolb:

Evidently, danklover loved it, beerlover...

TexanSam
This is one of the ones they did. They did it on the news a few months back before singing it at Reliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d03gH_cFfI

dskillz
10-08-2007, 05:23 PM

Damn, are you that much fun at a party?

Yankee_In_TX
10-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Oh, they repeated that one? I half heard the other one.

ValpoCory
10-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Anyone have lyrics?

Porky
10-09-2007, 09:59 AM

Here's to you Mr. I have no sense of humor or is it Here's to you Mr. I look down my nose at people who drink regular beer? :splits:

DiehardChris
10-09-2007, 10:21 AM

I think those commercials are hilarious, but I couldn't even tell you which beer company they're for. And I certainly wouldn't buy it based on a funny commercial.

I'm a Guinness, Boddington's and Belhaven guy myself. Oh, and I love Tetley's, but you can't buy it in Texas. :(

TEXANS84
10-09-2007, 04:12 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?mm_file_id=1788

The clip is finally up on the website.

powerfuldragon
10-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh, and I love Tetley's, but you can't buy it in Texas. :(

... isn't that tea?

:sarcasm:

DiehardChris
10-10-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL, yeah whenever I talk about that beer, I get that a lot.

When I lived in Los Angeles, it was easy to find... and it's on the east coast too... I just can't find it anywhere in Texas *cries*

Sideline
10-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Its on tap over here, not a fan though personally.

The real men of genius are awesome, love those guys.

beerlover
10-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Here's to you Mr. I have no sense of humor or is it Here's to you Mr. I look down my nose at people who drink regular beer? :splits:

maybe I should be one of those who know but don't tell rather than those that tell don't know characters, keep all of it for myself :beerfunnel: yeah thats the ticket. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade, especially when it involves beer, just telling it like it is & attempting to educate the masses, its not that its a regular beer its a specific style, a style that says drink me cold or don't drink me at all becuase trust me once it warms up it just doesnt taste quite the same does it? If I want something refreshing, & thirst quenching I drink water, yes that dirty 5 letter word & plenty of it. if on the other hand you want to challenge your taste buds & truely enrich the moment give me more malt, hops & unique yeast character of which I could list plenty examples but unlike these genius I'm not profiting off it :toast2:

TxDavid
10-10-2007, 03:52 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?mm_file_id=1788

The clip is finally up on the website.

A bit choppy right now. It must be getting alot of traffic. Anyone know how I can get an mp3 of it?

Sideline
10-10-2007, 03:52 PM
maybe I should be one of those who know but don't tell rather than those that tell don't know characters, keep all of it for myself :beerfunnel: yeah thats the ticket. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade, especially when it involves beer, just telling it like it is & attempting to educate the masses, its not that its a regular beer its a specific style, a style that says drink me cold or don't drink me at all becuase trust me once it warms up it just doesnt taste quite the same does it? If I want something refreshing, & thirst quenching I drink water, yes that dirty 5 letter word & plenty of it. if on the other hand you want to challenge your taste buds & truely enrich the moment give me more malt, hops & unique yeast character of which I could list plenty examples but unlike these genius I'm not profiting off it :toast2:

On the topic of non alcoholic beverages I find milk very refreshing personally, It just has the added problem that once it has quenched your thirst it makes you want more.

HardcoreTexan
10-12-2007, 11:35 PM
I cant figure our how to save that clip to my computer...any suggestions?

ensign_lee
10-14-2007, 02:46 AM
On second review, I'm a little disappointed. Still think it's funny, though. Much better live...I dunno why. :D

Craig.
10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
On second review, I'm a little disappointed. Still think it's funny, though. Much better live...I dunno why. :D

I have to agree. Must have been the pre-game beers. :drunk: