PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

ChampionTexan
08-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Very nice!!!

It's real, and I have seen them in the stores with my own eyes. Somehow, I resisted the temptation to bring VY's sausage home (1).

(1) Disclaimer - I can't take credit for this statement - I stole it from Bob McNair.

Blazing Arrow
08-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Trailing when starter is in game against backups and then the backup QB comes in and gets the win = rescuing in the NFL.

L White fumbled on our 38 which allowed Sorgi a short field to score on. The very next drive Young moved the ball to our 47 then went down. Pretty sure he keeps moving the ball at least into field goal position if he continue to move the ball. Save is a crock.

Texan_Bill
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
The Tinbreads were thanking their lucky stars vy went down. Collins leading them to a FG is better than vy throwing yet another pick... :kingkong:

BattleRedRaider
08-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Young scored a TD.

When?

Texan_Bill
08-26-2008, 04:05 PM
When?

Not in that Dolts came he didn't.

Specnatz
08-26-2008, 04:10 PM
L White fumbled on our 38 which allowed Sorgi a short field to score on. The very next drive Young moved the ball to our 47 then went down. Pretty sure he keeps moving the ball at least into field goal position if he continue to move the ball. Save is a crock.

Excuse in the first sentence and making crap up that you do not know about in the third sentence. Keep trying you may get it right one day.

Specnatz
08-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Young scored a TD.

When?

Not in that Dolts came he didn't.

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
V. Young 14/18 157 0 0
K. Collins 10/13 106 0 0

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
L. White 16 45 0 15
C. Brown 7 22 1 8
V. Young 4 19 0 9

BA could get a fact right if had to.

Texan_Bill
08-26-2008, 04:18 PM
I'll help him out a little...

Yahoo Sports: Tinbreads at Dolts Box Score (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20071230011)

Blazing Arrow
08-26-2008, 04:32 PM
I just wanted my 100 pages. After that I did not really spend much time looking into the facts. I knew all my buddies on TT would do it for me :specnatz:

Señor Stan
08-26-2008, 04:40 PM
I just wanted my 100 pages. After that I did not really spend much time looking into the facts. I knew all my buddies on TT would do it for me :specnatz:

I have my thread display options at 50 posts per page...

I am only on page #41...

Blazing Arrow
08-26-2008, 04:42 PM
I have my thread display options at 50 posts per page...

I am only on page #41...

Crap I have some work to do ....

BattleRedRaider
08-26-2008, 04:55 PM

I don't think you spent time looking into facts the moment you began posting here.

Specnatz
08-26-2008, 04:56 PM

Depending if you have Stan or my options we have either 100 pages or 41 pages of you not really spending time on facts. Pretty much your intire exsistance here is about not worring about the facts.

Blazing Arrow
08-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Depending if you have Stan or my options we have either 100 pages or 41 pages of you not really spending time on facts. Pretty much your intire exsistance here is about not worring about the facts.

Or maybe I just like showing how pathetic is to to spend 100 pages dogging a guy that is not on your team. Though he is on a better team.

Double Barrel
08-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Or maybe I just like showing how pathetic is to to spend 100 pages dogging a guy that is not on your team. Though he is on a better team.

What is your perspective of yourself? How pathetic it must be then to spend 1400+ posts dogging on a team that you do not root for on their message board. Though the team is owned by a much classier individual (although I could still make that statement if the Texans was owned by a cockroach, given the fact that your owner lacks any class whatsoever).

Brando
08-26-2008, 06:28 PM

It's in the rivalry section for a reason. We hate the Titans and the groupies that suck Vince's binky. How pathetic is it to not be a fan of the Texans and spend your time on our message board? That's pathetic. Besides you have the 2nd most post in this thread for a reason.

Second Honeymoon
08-26-2008, 07:02 PM
its quite obvious that the Vince haters have to rely on sausage jokes because they sure as hell can't point to the things that matter.....WINNING.

before Vince they were what 3-13? 4-12? with two of those wins coming against our beloved 2-14 debacle of a team. Now they are starting to turn things around and Vince is PART of that whether the losers/haters like it or not.

its all about the scoreboard and face it, the Titans own the scoreboard against us. deal with it. you dont' have to like it, I sure as hell don't, but I am not going to piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him. just stupid stupid takes that reek of ignorance, jealousy, and 3rd grade humor.

funny thing is most of these Texans fans were more than happy to embrace Carr as something other than what he was. A piece of crap QB who sucked the big one on a daily basis. just please get the homer sausages out of your mouth and come with real objective takes.

typical Texans homer ala Specnatz
*choke*carr is great, its everyone elses fault. he can't pass while he is on his back*choke*i love david, you are a loser for saying david sucks. he is our quarterback*choke*hooray for losing football*choke* *gargle* *swallow*

if anyone is deserving of sausage smack it is you losers that were propping up Carr for 5 years while he drove our franchise into the ground.

Brando
08-26-2008, 07:16 PM
its quite obvious that the Vince haters have to rely on sausage jokes because they sure as hell can't point to the things that matter.....WINNING.

before Vince they were what 3-13? 4-12? with two of those wins coming against our beloved 2-14 debacle of a team. Now they are starting to turn things around and Vince is PART of that whether the losers/haters like it or not.

its all about the scoreboard and face it, the Titans own the scoreboard against us. deal with it. you dont' have to like it, I sure as hell don't, but I am not going to piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him. just stupid stupid takes that reek of ignorance, jealousy, and 3rd grade humor.

funny thing is most of these Texans fans were more than happy to embrace Carr as something other than what he was. A piece of crap QB who sucked the big one on a daily basis. just please get the homer sausages out of your mouth and come with real objective takes.

*choke*carr is great, its everyone elses fault. he can't pass while he is on his back*choke*i love david, you are a loser for saying david sucks. he is our quarterback*choke*hooray for losing football*choke* *gargle* *swallow*

if anyone is deserving of sausage smack it is you losers that were propping up Carr for 5 years while he drove our franchise into the ground.

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o425/JFCarvalho/ban-him.jpg

WesmanTexanfan
08-26-2008, 07:27 PM
The song of the VY fans.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se-joTYGXOY)

Specnatz
08-26-2008, 08:30 PM

Appearently you did not read my response to you earlier when you started talking about blowup dolls cause that is what you bring to the table.

i respectfully disagree TB. he doesn't realize it. he is more caught up in stat mongering and sausage jokes. this is the same guy that homered for Carr and made excuse after freaking excuse and pointed to lame stats like completion % and garbage like that. he is a stat boy. credibility = zero.

call me a fanboy or whatever and I get that he plays for our rival, but Spec needs to get a life and find something to do with his life other than throwing darts at VY's picture on a dartboard. I have said on numerous occasions that Vince isn't exactly lighting the NFL on fire, but people act like some of us think he is Jesus in cleats or that he is an elite QB. Nothing could be further from the truth, but what I am pointing out is that the team is successful and that is all that matters. all this 'in spite of Vince' BS is just that BS. He plays the most important position on the field and they are winning. You would think someone that watched Carr fail for over 5 season in Houston would realize just how detrimental having a truly crappy QB on your team can be to team goals and most importantly Wins and Losses.

Spec can pork his Carr blow up doll for all I care. The guy has no credibility or objectivity. He is just bitter because our team still pretty much sucks and the Titans have had success since Vince was drafted. I wish it wasn't the case, but it is. Why don't we have an actual decent season before we start trashing everyone else's squad? Stay classy.

A) Check my join date ... I have only said regarding YKW that you take things to a personal level. I can bet $100 to a donut that everyone on here will agree with that. You have said a lot of things extremely personal with YKW that does not even concern football or how he sucked at reading a defense. That is the only thing I have ever argued with you on as referring to YKW. So once again you go the personal attacks (As always) You are trying to change the subject and again it will not work. Since you have turned this around as usual and made it about a poster versus the subject at hand, I will smack talk you to oblivion.

B) Objectivity and you in the same sentence when it comes to your jock sniffing, vy nut hugging ways is a joke. Your shirtless dancing with guys QB sucks. He could not throw an accurate pass to save his ass or that lame ass block lettering tattoo on his back.

C) I need to get a life and stop throwing darts at a vy pic, haha. You turn more threads into a Carr thread than anyone that has ever posted on this board or any other Texans board. Your obsessed with him and how you think he played and your trying ot break your arm cause you said he sucked after his second year. Yet you criticize anyone who says the same thing about your precious shirtless dancing with guys crappy qb. That is hilarious. This is comedy you can't right in hollyweird.

If you have a crappy QB (9td 17int) but a great D and a great special teams you can over come a lot of mistakes the QB makes. Like I pointed out, Baltimore won with Trent Dilfer at QB are you saying he led that team to the Super Bowl and was the main reason they won it? No you will not because he went to the same college as YKW and not the almighty great Tsip U.

Yes it is not all about stats it is about overall play.

Completion percentage:
YKW <> great .. vy <> OK

Downfield passing:
YKW <> sucks ... vy <> worse than sucks

Defense Reading:
YKW <> Gold medal suckage
vy <> silver medal suckage (might be gold medal worthy but since he runs so much hard to tell)

Playmaking:
YKW <> running out of bounds causing a sack
vy <> he can run .. opps could run bad hammy with a hole in it.

Same damn player different colleges and different teams.

Let me requote you so you understand that is exactly what I am doing.

You would think someone that watched Carr fail for over 5 season in Houston would realize just how detrimental having a truly crappy QB on your team can be to team goals and most importantly Wins and Losses. And anyone who watched the Ravens win the SuperBowl knows what a dominent defense can overcome.

Wolf
08-26-2008, 10:35 PM

Glad y'all got rid of Carr

signed
Jacksonville Jaguars

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 10:32 AM
its quite obvious that the Vince haters have to rely on sausage jokes because they sure as hell can't point to the things that matter.....WINNING.. Vince's play is funny enough. Putting himself in a position to be ridiculed for his 'sausage party' pictures - is priceless.

before Vince they were what 3-13? 4-12? with two of those wins coming against our beloved 2-14 debacle of a team. Now they are starting to turn things around and Vince is PART of that whether the losers/haters like it or not.. Yup.. During that span their defense went from one of the worst to one of the best. Their running game really improved as well during that same span too...

its all about the scoreboard and face it, the Titans own the scoreboard against us. deal with it. you dont' have to like it, I sure as hell don't, but I am not going to piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him. just stupid stupid takes that reek of ignorance, jealousy, and 3rd grade humor.. They do own it and I do deal with it... Totally irrelevant to this particular discussion. Why? Because this discussion is about Vince Young being the best RB in the NFL and / or the greatest thing in the world next to sliced bread and cold beer...

but I am not going piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him Nothing says great insightful take like 'contradiction'... :rolleyes:

funny thing is most of these Texans fans were more than happy to embrace Carr as something other than what he was. A piece of crap QB who sucked the big one on a daily basis. just please get the homer sausages out of your mouth and come with real objective takes.. Pretty general statement. Who are most of these 'Texans fans'? Funny how Blazing Arrow questioned the relevance of a comparison to Carr and yet here you are the one continually bringing the comparison up... :hmmm: As far as "homer sausages out of your mouth" :potkettle: That's all your takes in this thread have been; sausage laden takes of your man-crush.... I wonder if we dug up more pictures of Vince's sausage party if we would find one SH somewhere there.. :thinking:

*choke*carr is great, its everyone elses fault. he can't pass while he is on his back*choke*i love david, you are a loser for saying david sucks. he is our quarterback*choke*hooray for losing football*choke* *gargle* *swallow*. Your best defense is attacking David Carr??... That unto itself spells out defeatest attitude...

if anyone is deserving of sausage smack it is you losers that were propping up Carr for 5 years while he drove our franchise into the ground. Again with the Carr comparisons... :dontknowa

:chickendance:

Wolf
08-27-2008, 10:41 AM

wow

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
wow

You sound as though that post surprised you...(??) :hmmm:

Double Barrel
08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
What kind of smack forum is this where an alleged "Texans fan" comes in and disses his own team?

Seriously, it's called:

Rivalry Talk Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

I think someone is clueless about the definition of "smack talk". :whistle:

Hervoyel
08-27-2008, 10:53 AM

So people who made a mistake once with a QB can't learn from it and see the flaws in another QB and point those out.

In the words of our illustrious President "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Just like David Carr before him all Vince has to do is start producing. His team is far better than the one Carr played on though. Carr hid his crappiness amid the widespread "crap-o-flage" of an expansion Texans team. Vince's poor play stands out on an otherwise pretty good and winning football team. Sausage jokes aside he is what he is and that's a very ordinary QB so far.

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 10:53 AM
What kind of smack forum is this where an alleged "Texans fan" comes in and disses his own team?

Seriously, it's called:

Rivalry Talk Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

I think someone is clueless about the definition of "smack talk". :whistle:

I've tried that angle before - to no avail....................obviously.

Second Honeymoon
08-27-2008, 11:04 AM
So people who made a mistake once with a QB can't learn from it and see the flaws in another QB and point those out.

In the words of our illustrious President "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Just like David Carr before him all Vince has to do is start producing. His team is far better than the one Carr played on though. Carr hid his crappiness amid the widespread "crap-o-flage" of an expansion Texans team. Vince's poor play stands out on an otherwise pretty good and winning football team. Sausage jokes aside he is what he is and that's a very ordinary QB so far.

herv, i agree with your take that Vince is a very ordinary QB so far and just about everything else (however, i don't think the Titans have that much more talent than those Texans teams but that is all water under the bridge anyway)

DB, I dont see where I dissed our team, honestly. I love my Texans but I am not going to be afraid to criticize them or point out factual information regarding our matchups against our rivals/divisional foes. It's obvious that our organization has made a boatload of errors over the years and I think pointing that out doesnt make you any less of a fan.

DiapHer
08-27-2008, 11:04 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/gayalarm.gif

Texecutioner
08-27-2008, 11:10 AM

Well I'm not going to bash a home town kid like VY like many others in here. I was a fan of VY before he went to Texas when he was at Madison High school and I have rooted for him ever since, when I would watch HS playoff games at the dome.

However Second Honeymoon, it is getting to the point where it is starting to look like VY could be a bust. He had a really bad sophomore season in the NFL, and seemed to get worse as the season went on. I figured that with the new coordinator that helped a Young Mcnair, that he might benefit from it Second Honeymoon. Have you watched VY this pre season though? He looks just as bad as he did at the end of last year. From what I'm seeing right now, he looks like he is headed for another disappointing season.

It doesn't help that he has no weapons at all on offense, but his throws have no zip on them at all, and he looks his WR's down before he makes his throws letting the D know where he is going, and that is why he has thrown a few picks and almost threw quite a few more.

Personally I hope he does a lot better this season, except for when he plays the Texans. :fans:

He is a home town kid that desperately wanted to be a Texan, and we didn't draft him. I wanted the Texans to at the time, but it is really starting to look like Mario was the right decision and I'll be the first one at the end of the season to CHOMP on some crow if Mario has another great season and VY sucks which it is starting to look like will happen.

Hervoyel
08-27-2008, 11:20 AM
herv, i agree with your take that Vince is a very ordinary QB so far and just about everything else (however, i don't think the Titans have that much more talent than those Texans teams but that is all water under the bridge anyway)

Well, I never saw a Texans defense play like theirs is capable and I've never seen a Texans team run the ball the way I've seen Tennessee do it in recent years. I hope to soon but I haven't seen it happen yet.

And honestly now, think about it for a moment. Texans fans are dogging on the Titans QB? There's a big surprise. If this was a serious thread with people debating the merits of every statistical catagory then that would be one thing but it's in "Rivalry Talk" which is by definition the arm-pit of TexansTalk.com. How can anyone get riled up over this?

This isn't going to stop if Vince Young throws a hundred touchdowns this year and why should it. This is a Texans fan website and he's still the enemy.

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
The guy could wind up in the HOF someday (although highly unlikely), and I will still dog the ever living sh*t out of him... PERIOD. He's the enemy in the Pros. He was the enemy in college. He was the enemy in High School.

What? I'm supposed to jump on his jock just because he's a hometown kid?? He would have a long line of other hometown kids to wait behind if that were ever to happen...

But in the meantime; Thanks for laughs vincent.....

HOU-TEX
08-27-2008, 12:01 PM
LMAO! Nice title change. :spit:

TexansLucky13
08-27-2008, 12:02 PM

Agreed.

:chickendance:

Double Barrel
08-27-2008, 12:07 PM

What you talking 'bout, Willis?! :spy:

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Awesome title change!! Rep...

GlassHalfFull
08-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Now if we could just change it to Dickie Justice's boyfriend is at least "in" the NFL, it would really make my day.[/B]

DBCooper
08-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Personally I hope he does a lot better this season, except for when he plays the Texans.

Personally, I hope he falls on his ass this year, next year, any year he plays for the Titans.

He plays for the "Anti-Texans".

If Vince does well, the Titans do well. I don't want to see that.

(I turned down the volume for you)

Texecutioner
08-27-2008, 12:28 PM
Personally, I hope he falls on his ass this year, next year, any year he plays for the Titans.

He plays for the "Anti-Texans".

If Vince does well, the Titans do well. I don't want to see that.

(I turned down the volume for you)

Well I hear ya, and I don't blame you. I just used to watch him play in the dome when he went to Madison, so I was a fan before he went to Texas, and my entire family is full of Texas alums so I grew up a Texas fan as well. So naturally I don't want to see him have a bad career, but I want the Texans to kick his ass every time that we play them for sure! :fans:

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Now if we could just change it to Dickie Justice's boyfriend is at least "in" the NFL,.

Perfecto!!

*hint, hint DB*

Double Barrel
08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Joseph Addai is from Houston, as well. Do you root for them, too? ;)

Brando
08-27-2008, 12:37 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/dick-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

:whip:

HOU-TEX
08-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Now if we could just change it to Dickie Justice's boyfriend is at least "in" the NFL, it would really make my day. .

Actually I'd only add ......for now! after it.

Double Barrel
08-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Perfecto!!

*hint, hint DB*

It wasn't me this time, I swear!

Man, talk about a demotion! From best QB in the NFL, to best RB in the NFL, to being at least "in" the NFL. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! :hmmm:

DB, I dont see where I dissed our team, honestly. I love my Texans but I am not going to be afraid to criticize them or point out factual information regarding our matchups against our rivals/divisional foes. It's obvious that our organization has made a boatload of errors over the years and I think pointing that out doesnt make you any less of a fan.

I think it's just coming into a smack forum that is dedicated to talking trash about our rivals that has you confused. In the regular Texans Talk forum (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56), where it's everything about analyzing the team, your perspectives are more suited for there. I'm not a blinder wearing homer in those threads and have been quite critical in the past about different aspects of our team. But, in this particular forum, it's all for one and one for all with Texans fans against fanboys from our rivals. It is where we can talk light-heared smack to each other in order to keep it from taking over the regular forums.

hadaad
08-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Vince is so great even his thread defies math. Where else does 103==102?

Trap_Star
08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
VY has a funny looking throwing motion.

Specnatz
08-27-2008, 03:36 PM

No he does not,

Signed Defensive Backs all Across the NFL

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 03:43 PM

No he does not,

Signed Defensive Backs all Across the NFL

I think it looks just fine....

Signed,
Uncle Rico

Blazing Arrow
08-27-2008, 03:52 PM
If Young has a break out season will you all eat your crow in this thread or will you need to start another one?

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 03:57 PM
If Young has a break out season will you all eat your crow in this thread or will you need to start another one?

If he has a break out season, good for him and his 'crushers'. I will continue to bash him like any other of my enemies...

"We still have our disagreements, of course, but before we reach for hate, always, always, we remember the sausage boi pictures".

Hervoyel
08-27-2008, 04:05 PM

Nobody's eating anything even if Vince Young manages to surpass Peyton and Eli both. As the resident "enemy fan" on this board I'm sure you've noticed that the place is called "Texans Talk" and that it's populated by Texans fans. That's why Peyton will always be "Jughead" in here, Fred will always be "Fragile", and Vince is always going to be a sausage party participant with a 6 on the Wonderlic. Nothing's ever going to change any of that.

Señor Stan
08-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Nobody's eating anything even if Vince Young manages to surpass Peyton and Eli both. As the resident "enemy fan" on this board I'm sure you've noticed that the place is called "Texans Talk" and that it's populated by Texans fans. That's why Peyton will always be "Jughead" in here, Fred will always be "Fragile", and Vince is always going to be a sausage party participant with a 6 on the Wonderlic. Nothing's ever going to change any of that.

Exactly.

If Vince Young is ever elected to the Pro Football Hall of fame, someone on this board will photoshop a yellow jacket onto a dancing sausage.

Guaranteed.

hadaad
08-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Exactly.

If Vince Young is ever elected to the Pro Football Hall of fame, someone on this board will photoshop a yellow jacket onto a dancing sausage.

Guaranteed.

This warms my heart.

Blazing Arrow
08-27-2008, 05:06 PM
The herd has spoken ....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/cow.jpg

Texan_Bill
08-27-2008, 05:18 PM
The herd has spoken ....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/cow.jpg

Says ICOU!!!

http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/c/c0/Inbred.jpg

brakos82
08-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Funny... you go back to page 3 and we're actually talking about QBs, not sausage parties and inbreeding and ****...

Double Barrel
08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Funny... you go back to page 3 and we're actually talking about QBs, not sausage parties and inbreeding and ****...

It's been a really long off-season.

Plus, pictures, man, pictures! :photos:

Trap_Star
08-27-2008, 07:42 PM
VY loves to give Dirty Sanchez' to richard justice.

Hervoyel
08-27-2008, 10:26 PM

Which is truly amusing since the thread isn't about one.

ChampionTexan
08-27-2008, 10:43 PM

If he doesn't will you?

WesmanTexanfan
08-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Is this still the same damn thread?

Hervoyel
08-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Is this still the same damn thread?

Sure is. Eventually it will just be called "Vince Young is the Sausage King" but it will still be the same thread.

Señor Stan
08-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Sure is. Eventually it will just be called "Vince Young is the Sausage King" but it will still be the same thread.

Vince Young is Abe Froman.

WesmanTexanfan
08-27-2008, 11:14 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

oh man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!

rep, do it! please call it that!

(edit:must spread rep blah blah blah.....)

Wolf
08-28-2008, 12:18 PM
oh my stars..Title has changed again

LOL

so instead of being a MC (master of ceremony)

he is a MS? MS Vince
:specnatz:

Brando
08-28-2008, 12:24 PM
[second honeymoon] David Carr worried more about his hair...blah blah blah....Texas A&M is worthless....blah blah blah. Racist pigs![/second honeymoon]

:thinking:

J-Russ
08-28-2008, 12:28 PM

This thread reminds me of this movie scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrsHZSdsKU&feature=related)...

I'm getting a craving for some sausages...... maybe some tang on the side.

OzzO
08-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Rep yourself whomever is changing / altering / updating the title of this thread - it keep getting better.

Hardcore Texan
08-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Rep yourself whomever is changing / altering / updating the title of this thread - it keep getting better.

Agreed, thanks for the laugh whoever you are.

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 12:54 PM
This thread reminds me of this movie scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrsHZSdsKU&feature=related)...

I'm getting a craving for some sausages...... maybe some tang on the side.

The sequel is coming out soon: "Vince Got Fingered, Too"

Wolf
08-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I only have a minor gripe with the title

is should be IS

:tiphat:

DiapHer
08-28-2008, 01:47 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/vysausagemaster.jpg

HOU-TEX
08-28-2008, 01:49 PM
I used to despise this thread. It has gotten very entertaining as of late. :spit:

DiapHer
08-28-2008, 01:54 PM
I used to despise this thread. It has gotten very entertaining as of late. :spit:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/vysausage.jpg

HOU-TEX
08-28-2008, 01:57 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/vysausage.jpg

LMAO! Is that one of Carr's gloves on his left hand.

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Re: Vince Young is the Sausage Master

:spit:

Best one yet!!!!

DiapHer
08-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Re: Vince Young and Richard Justice are the Sausage Masters

Best one yet!!!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/vyrichardjustice.jpg

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 02:31 PM

That is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!

HOU-TEX
08-28-2008, 02:32 PM

Good Lord! WTF is that in the back seat? Chewbacca??

BTW, Diapher, are you creating these at your daycare?

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Good Lord! WTF is that in the back seat? Chewbacca??

BTW, Diapher, are you creating these at your daycare?

That's John McClain.. You know how he likes to show his ass. Especially as its related to the Tinbreds.

And yes Diapher is creating these at her daycare.... They expose their kids to weird crap up there in Iowa..

Brando
08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
That's John McClain.. You know how he likes to show his ass. Especially as its related to the Tinbreds.

And yes Diapher is creating these at her daycare.... They expose their kids to weird crap up there in Iowa..

That wouldn't be John's ass...It would take up more of the picture.:)

Since Vince is the Sausage Master he is releasing his own can of.....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/3900008589-1-1-1.jpg

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 02:46 PM
That wouldn't be John's ass...It would take up more of the picture.:)

Since Vince is the Sausage Master he is releasing his own can of.....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/3900008589-1-1-1.jpg

Rep, if I could.

chicagotexan2
08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/vysausagemaster.jpg

Somewhere at Chron HQ Dick Justice wishes he was a big plastic hot dog.

ChampionTexan
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
somewhere at chron hq dick justice rejoices he is a big plastic hot dog.

fify

brakos82
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm glad I'm on the work computer and I can't see these pics...

HOU-TEX
08-28-2008, 02:56 PM
fify

Are you making a Cheech and Chong reference?

If so, I had a cassette tape of that years ago and not once did I listen to it without laughing. :spit:

chicagotexan2
08-28-2008, 03:24 PM

If so, I had a cassette tape of that years ago and not once did I listen to it without laughing. :spit:

I'm lost.

GlassHalfFull
08-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Somewhere at Chron HQ Dick Justice wishes he was a big plastic hot dog.

somewhere at chron hq dick justice rejoices he is a big plastic hot dog.
fify

I'm lost.

fify = fixed it for you.

Hou-Tex is of the wrong generation. As a matter of fact, so am I.

HOU-TEX
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
fify = fixed it for you.

LMAO! Dayum, I was way off.

Texan_Bill
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
fify = fixed it for you.

:spy:

ChampionTexan
08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
fify = fixed it for you.

Yeah - I wish one of the font choices was "Strike-thru", and I probably could have made it a little clearer.

The point remains that anyone who claims RJ isn't a big weenie of the plastic variety just doesn't know RJ.

Wolf
08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah - I wish one of the font choices was "Strike-thru", and I probably could have made it a little clearer.

The point remains that anyone who claims RJ isn't a big weenie of the plastic variety just doesn't know RJ.

are you saying he drives on of these?
http://www.jerkbox.com/photos/cross_country/oscar_meyer.jpg

Wolf
08-28-2008, 04:27 PM
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38096

TOMB ....VY thread

i bet you vince young wins a ring this year

what type of ring? oh yes, his graduation one.

lol

TexanSam
08-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Vince Young went 7/17 for 81 yards against the Packers backups. lawl

HJam72
08-28-2008, 07:27 PM
are you saying he drives on of these?
http://www.jerkbox.com/photos/cross_country/oscar_meyer.jpg

Hey, it's the Vincemobile!

J-Russ
08-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Vince Young went 7/17 for 81 yards against the Packers backups. lawl

Actually, Nick Collins and Aaron Kampman was on the stats sheet, so I guess some of their starters played.

But let just do a QB comparison anyways. VY: 8/18 90yds. Rodgers: 1/1 68 yds.

Rodgers, one and done, finish for the night, ready for the season to start. VY still playing in this game, trying to learn how to play QB before the season starts.

Honoring Earl 34
08-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Actually, Nick Collins and Aaron Kampman was on the stats sheet, so I guess some of their starters played.

But let just do a QB comparison anyways. VY: 8/18 90yds. Rodgers: 1/1 68 yds.

Rodgers, one and done, finish for the night, ready for the season to start. VY still playing in this game, trying to learn how to play QB before the season starts.

He's no David Carr , cause Carr is something like 16/21 for 164 and 2 tds .

J-Russ
08-28-2008, 08:01 PM
He's no David Carr , cause Carr is something like 16/21 for 164 and 2 tds .

Dvaid Carr FTW! Can't believe we let this guy go, he's the king of third string QB.

Brando
08-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Looks like Vince needs all the work he can get.

Pass the Patron!

J-Russ
08-28-2008, 08:07 PM

no, no? Too soon? Maybe I should wait acouple more years before I say something positive about Carr.

Brando
08-28-2008, 08:09 PM
no, no? Too soon? Maybe I should wait acouple more years before I say something positive about Carr.

I posted in the wrong thread. I meant to post in the game thread. :)

Wolf
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
VY with a hand contusion, nice

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38186&page=30

wow, was reading their game long over there.. Titans defense KVB and Freak were doing well

I don't know how long GB kept there starters but Titans kept theirs in for a while

Titans WR were dropping lots of balls (according to the posts)

TEXANRED
08-28-2008, 09:01 PM

VY likes it when they drop their balls.

Wolf
08-28-2008, 09:08 PM
the game day posts reminded me of the old days here. not much of what was going on with the game , but the debate on the player (YKW)

Specnatz
08-28-2008, 09:12 PM

wow, was reading their game long over there.. Titans defense KVB and Freak were doing well

I don't know how long GB kept there starters but Titans kept theirs in for a while

That is the same line they said last year and a Washington Post article displelled that as total Bull****.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/index.asp

TEXANRED
08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
vince has hand contusion on throwing hand... not good...

Good news Titans fans, your QB no longer has to throw the football!

Honoring Earl 34
08-28-2008, 09:21 PM
That is the same line they said last year and a Washington Post article displelled that as total Bull****.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/index.asp

Yep ... it's kinda like YKW not having any weapons .

Wolf
08-28-2008, 11:01 PM
“He’s fine,” Fisher said. “He’s just got a bruise. He really could have finished.”

way it sounds, he probably needed to get the extra work in
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Aj.460qg8xc043NsVBMvlE4dsLYF?gid=200808 28009

Specnatz
08-28-2008, 11:12 PM
way it sounds, he probably needed to get the extra work in
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Aj.460qg8xc043NsVBMvlE4dsLYF?gid=200808 28009

Who the hell has the star player in the 4th preseason game all the way to Half time? Then when an injury occurs you say he is fine he really could have finished. I thought only scrubs or players your trying to make a decision on play that long in the 4th preseason game?

Wolf
08-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I meant to post this a week ago when stats were spewing out on here

I think there must have been a clerical error that wasn't caught and by the time anything could be done ,it was too late

When they first came out with "Vince has IT", I am starting to believe it was supposed to be "Vince has INT"

esp after the 17 from last season

Wolf
08-29-2008, 09:38 AM
hey you know what though, we been playing bad (offensively) and we're 3-1 in pre-season, imagine the scores when we play well

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38207

Titans defense has been playing well

I can't say that about ours

and will admit Vince hurt GB yesterday a couple of times he did what he is dangerous for. scrambled on 3rd down and got the chains moving

but in the red zone, they are really struggling.. If I couldn't get Kris Brown as a Fantasy kicker I'd might think of getting theirs

Hervoyel
08-29-2008, 10:57 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/Hervoyel/i_am_legend-01copy.jpg

WesmanTexanfan
08-29-2008, 11:08 PM

Must spread rep.....blah.blah...

and I wanted the pic to be posted twice :)

Second Honeymoon
08-30-2008, 09:16 AM
for that poster to be truly epic and funny, you need to photoshop and create new credits.

we are 7 days away from Texans football 2008!!!

Specnatz
08-30-2008, 09:44 AM
This just in ...........................

vy still sucks!!

Tedc
08-30-2008, 09:45 AM
VY invited some of his teamates to the party at the Blue Oyster Bar.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTJMerul33E

Hervoyel
08-30-2008, 10:14 AM
for that poster to be truly epic and funny, you need to photoshop and create new credits.

we are 7 days away from Texans football 2008!!!

Fixed it for you. I was tired and it was late and I got lazy.

Honestly I figured the only people who would look close enough to read the fine print would be Titans fans trying to figure out where it was playing.

Brando
08-30-2008, 10:33 AM

That's freakin awesome lol:

I'll rep you when I can Herv, great job!:splits:

brakos82
08-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Special appearance by Ru Paul... :spit:

Blazing Arrow
08-30-2008, 11:12 AM
OK I am laughing. That was a good one.

CloakNNNdagger
08-30-2008, 11:40 AM
It's being billed as a bruised hand, but Fischer is dancing when asked questions about the injury.[link] (http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5jr_J3iFYaZvEzdRbxiTdm6DiogOA):

Asked if the Titans planned to X-ray or run other tests on Young's right hand, coach Jeff Fisher said only that the quarterback was doing well.

"We'll have a full injury report for you (next) Friday," Fisher said. "He'll be designated as whether he practised or did not practise. At this point, I would expect he would practise."

Fisher said he felt good about Young's performance against the Packers, particularly the quarterback's three runs for 57 yards. Young also had his longest completion of the pre-season - a 50-yarder to Justin McCareins.

The Titans' first-team offence made four trips inside the Green Bay 20 in the first half - including three inside the 10 - but couldn't avoid finishing the pre-season without a touchdown. The Titans settled for four field-goal attempts, missing one.

Such failings are familiar to the Titans, who finished 2007 last in the NFL in offensive efficiency inside the 20. That helped make kicker Rob Bironas an All-Pro with a league-high 35 field goals, including a record eight in one game against the Houston Texans.

Bironas, as this article also points out, unfortunately gained his record against the Texans last year. Maybe this year Bironas gets distracted from the 2 sticks and turns his attention to kicking Young's %ss.

Second Honeymoon
09-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Fixed it for you. I was tired and it was late and I got lazy.

Honestly I figured the only people who would look close enough to read the fine print would be Titans fans trying to figure out where it was playing.

where is it at? it was funnyish to begin with but with funny credits you just have so much to work with. can't wait to see it. post it herv :)

Brando
09-01-2008, 11:24 AM
where is it at? it was funnyish to begin with but with funny credits you just have so much to work with. can't wait to see it. post it herv :)

He already did.

Texan_Bill
09-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Lmao!!!

re: Vince young and the disappearing sausage trick

CloakNNNdagger
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
This just in ...........................

vy still sucks!!

'No issues' with Titans' Young

Quarterback Vince Young apparently dinged his hand hitting a helmet Thursday night in the Tennessee Titans' preseason finale against the Green Bay Packers, but both Young and Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Young will be fine to take on the Jaguars next Sunday in Nashville, Tenn.

Fisher repeated after a brief practice Sunday that Young has no problems.

"We're not downplaying anything,'' Fisher said. "There are no issues. There will be no surprises as far as our quarterback is concerned."
VITO STELLINO/The Times-Union (http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/090108/jag_326078899.shtml)

I guess that's "coach speak" for VY still sucks!!:highfive:

Señor Stan
09-02-2008, 02:29 AM
The Titans' first-team offense made four trips inside the Green Bay 20 in the first half - including three inside the 10...

This is because these guys were sitting in the endzone at Lambeau. Little did they know that donning the "sausage necklaces" would attract VY toward the endzone.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0828/nfl_g_packerfans_300.jpg

Hervoyel
09-02-2008, 09:14 AM
The Titans' first-team offense made four trips inside the Green Bay 20 in the first half - including three inside the 10...

This is because these guys were sitting in the endzone at Lambeau. Little did they know that donning the "sausage necklaces" would attract VY toward the endzone.

That's also a bad idea (and potentially life-threatening) if Ron Dayne or Lendale White is on the field.

Specnatz
09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
NEWS FLASH:

vy Just threw another Interception.

brakos82
09-02-2008, 11:49 AM
NEWS FLASH:

vy Just threw another Interception.

I heard that somebody intercepted his sausage party.

Specnatz
09-02-2008, 12:02 PM
I heard that somebody intercepted his sausage party.

probably RJ :hobie:

Texan_Bill
09-02-2008, 12:08 PM
probably RJ :hobie:

Probably??? Probably????? I would go to Vegas with that one.

Texans_Chick
09-02-2008, 02:09 PM

Sometimes things are so wrong, they are very right.

That's some tight photoshop there.

Dread-Head
09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
I actually tried that Vince Young brand sausage..it's not bad...but it has trouble throwing accurate passes.:penguin:

Shaft75
09-02-2008, 02:34 PM
How is today the first time I have been in this "VY and the Disappearing Sausage Trick" thread.

Hervoyel, that movie poster is friggin hilarious! Must spread rep!:spit:

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2008, 06:09 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:grHjZYcvs7RUTM:http://www.dirtydirtydancing.com/albums/Antisocial%2520-28th%2520April/DSC_5836.jpg

WHO ME?????????? I didn't hide his sausage!!!!

ATRAIN
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I had another VY sighting in Austin. Loser was at Maggie Maes last weekend. I was up on the 2nd floor and he was leaving. I was going to tell him that Mario is going to make him his ***** this year. I yelled out but he never looked.:shades:

BigWig
09-05-2008, 03:07 PM
just go here to see VY sausage ( safe viewing)
http://www.vinceyoungsausage.com/

BigWig
09-05-2008, 03:08 PM
go here to the VY sausage ( safe viewing)

Señor Stan
09-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Fixed.

kcdoubleeagle
09-05-2008, 04:21 PM

Ummm...okay....sure. The funny part is that i will never have to worry about that.....Vinces Young is THE WORST NFL QUARTERBACK TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. He will be out of the league within three years. And he is dumb.

Shaft75
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I cannot see any new posts in the VY sausage thread.....

Specnatz
09-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Ummm...okay....sure. The funny part is that i will never have to worry about that.....Vinces Young is THE WORST NFL QUARTERBACK TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. He will be out of the league within three years. And he is dumb.

Sadly here in weirdsville they are still sniffing his jock and think he is this great QB. Did good in college but in the pros he sucks.

Texan_Bill
09-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Seems that they're back up.... :kingkong:

TexanSam
09-05-2008, 07:29 PM
go here to the vy sausage ( safe viewing)

lmao

Specnatz
09-05-2008, 08:05 PM
lmao

In the next week they will be having a special at all participating locations. A free Int to all jocksniffers who purchase a package.

CloakNNNdagger
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
A good sausage is meant to be gripped tightly, so why not hold Vince's............I did.

http://www.missthing.net/assets/images/Sausage.jpg

Wolf
09-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Ummm...okay....sure. The funny part is that i will never have to worry about that.....Vince Young is THE WURST NFL QUARTERBACK TO EVER PLAY THE GAME.

fixed it for ya

CloakNNNdagger
09-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Young Added to Injury Report (http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080905/SPORTS01/80905047/1002/sports)

A tight hammy?..........but not injured?.............a preliminary excuse for an anticipated poor performance?

Vince Young was added to the Injury Report on Friday, but Coach Jeff Fisher said the quarterback is not injured and he's expected to play in the season opener against the Jaguars on Sunday .

"He is not hurt. There are no issues,'' Fisher said. "He has a tight hamstring so just to protect us we're going to list him on the Injury Report.''

Young participated fully in practice on Friday, and has been designated as "probable" on the Injury Report.

If it is indeed a "tight" hammy and not already a strained hammy, under hard game conditions it could quickly turn into a strained/torn hammy.........not a real good sign for a "running" or "mobile" pocket passing QB. Sudden moves on tight hammy?.................oh well, at least his sausage won't be affected........much.:pirate:

FILO_girl
09-06-2008, 09:18 AM

This would be genius...put the Sausage Twins in the opposite endzone...give a good wolf whistle (Heya big boy, come and get it!)...Could VY resist?
:hobie:
But in retrospect, the Lendale factor lends a big hazard to this, but hey...you gotta take chances sometimes and take one for the team.

Wolf
09-06-2008, 09:23 AM
distrubing pics

at least VY won't try to take the Packer girls
http://www.sportsbubbler.com/DisplayTopic.aspx?TopicID=621

Honoring Earl 34
09-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Young Added to Injury Report (http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080905/SPORTS01/80905047/1002/sports)

A tight hammy?..........but not injured?.............a preliminary excuse for an anticipated poor performance?

If it is indeed a "tight" hammy and not already a strained hammy, under hard game conditions it could quickly turn into a strained/torn hammy.........not a real good sign for a "running" or "mobile" pocket passing QB. Sudden moves on tight hammy?.................oh well, at least his sausage won't be affected........much.:pirate:

There's folks in Houston willing to care for said sausage . I'm betting Justice can type with one hand .

ChampionTexan
09-06-2008, 10:57 AM

My guess is it's just publicity for his next meat product. First VY sold you his Smoked Sausage, and now he would like to introduce you to his Tight Hammy. Up next "Moons over my Tight Hammy".

Honoring Earl 34
09-06-2008, 11:07 AM
My guess is it's just publicity for his next meat product. First VY sold you his Smoked Sausage, and now he would like to introduce you to his Tight Hammy. Up next "Moons over my Tight Hammy".

Someone spends to much time at the Denny's .

Wolf
09-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh great...lets hope its not too bad. I dont think I can take another year where VY cant use his god given ability to scramble.

lol:
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38385

CloakNNNdagger
09-06-2008, 03:06 PM

LMAO must spread the rep.:user:

Chicagotexan1
09-07-2008, 04:33 PM
For the first time ever I saw VY's little packs of sausages at Kroger. I laughed and laughed when I held his little sausages in my hand. Then I witnessed Earl Capmbells BIG Spicy Sausage and I bowed my head in a moment of silence for the great one.

brakos82
09-07-2008, 04:34 PM
For the first time ever I saw VY's little packs of sausages at Kroger. I laughed and laughed when I held his little sausages in my hand. Then I witnessed Earl Capmbells BIG Spicy Sausage and I bowed my head in a moment of silence for the great one.
:spit: LO-friggin'-L.

Wolf
09-07-2008, 11:22 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5861/0906081636vj5.jpg

http://www.vinceyoungfoods.com/VYFoodsSm.jpg/VYFoodsSm-full.jpg

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38413

Wolf
09-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Everyone knows that the cure for the Madden curse is putting your face on smoked meat.

:spit: :lol:
from the link that I posted by the pictures

Texan_Bill
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5861/0906081636vj5.jpg

http://www.vinceyoungfoods.com/VYFoodsSm.jpg/VYFoodsSm-full.jpg

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38413

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VV

From that same link (no oun intended):

http://withleather.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vy_meat.jpg

hobie
09-08-2008, 10:17 AM
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VV

From that same link (no oun intended):

http://withleather.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vy_meat.jpg

I'm turning into a Vegetarian !

Texan_Bill
09-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm turning into a Vegetarian !

No kidding... One word: Tofu

DiapHer
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/IMG_6440.jpg

Wolf
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm not convinced he's done yet... but if he is, it's because he was taken from us. He didn't leave because he wanted to...

I truthfully, honestly, and with a heavy heart blame Norm Chow.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38482

wow

I would mention someone but he went back to him
FWWSNM

kastofsna
09-08-2008, 11:58 PM
hey Young is just preparing for a job when he's done with football. i mean that's just months away!

Blazing Arrow
09-09-2008, 09:37 AM
WAITING for it ....

Texan_Bill
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
WAITING for it ....

Waiting for what?? For Vincent to turn into a QB?? Even you know that won't happen (as do many on your board)... So, again I ask, what are you waiting for??

Texan_Bill
09-09-2008, 09:54 AM
BA, as bad as all that sounded - I think it will take more proof that something actually happened before I jump on the story... On the other hand, if it's remotely true, you know we'll be all over it. With that said, if it were true I would also hope he gets the help needed...

False Start
09-09-2008, 12:06 PM
After recent events,I think VY is just plain ol' crazy!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/crazyvince.jpg

Wolf
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM
what is crazy is we are on page 104 but at the bottom shows us going to 109.. maybe TT is anticipating an outburst in posts as this story unfolds

The Dream
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????

ChampionTexan
09-09-2008, 02:05 PM
THE VY FANDOM 9 STEP PROGRAM

1.Jubiliation – We have the first QB drafted, and he's got a Super Bowl in his future.

2.Expectation - He's Offensive Rookie of the Year - there can be no slowing down this guy.

3.Rationalization – Well, he's a winner, and that's all that matters.

4.Irrational Rationalization – Well, we're winning, and he's our QB, so it doesn't matter how much he sucks.

5.Enlightenment – He's just not very good at all is he?

6.Temporary redemption – Well, we probably have a better chance with Collins anyway.

7.Regression – Actually just a pathetic repeat of steps 3-6

8.Anger/Defensiveness - it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????

9.Acceptance – No I don't want to watch the Titans anymore - now please pass the sausage.

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:09 PM
it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????

it is, lol..........I've been saying this since step 1.........you'd think VY stuck his sausage in poster's girlfriends and moms, the way some of you hate him..............We have a lunatic in the white house, yet this board hates a guy who's done nothing to them (besides kick their ass every year) more than Bush, lol

Double Barrel
09-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Dream, he's a Titan (with all that history involved) - a division rival...ain't that enough justification? :victory:

Besides, we get to boo VY once a year when he visits. We never get to do that to GW.

Wolf
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM

I don't hate the guy. i joke but I don't hate him as a person or player.Post History will show that I wanted him and Bush to succeed in the NFL (for the good of the NFL) but not against us and that I was hoping to enjoy the chess match of VY and Mario

I can't speak for all but, I feel (and i might be wrong) that the backlash is from

1)He is a Titan
2)Redpemption for all the stuff Texan fans had to put up with for the Texans drafting Mario
3)The pre-draft hoopla that was shoved down our throats
4)Some just don't like him because he was from UT

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Dream, he's a Titan (with all that history involved) - a division rival...ain't that enough justification? :victory:

Besides, we get to boo VY once a year when he visits. We never get to do that to GW.

i understand the rivalry thing, but the extreme hatred that some people on this board have is quite disturbing imo...........seriously 109 pages????? I've said it a million times before, VY haters who claim to hate VY talk, talk about him more than his supposed "fan boys."

Hervoyel
09-09-2008, 02:17 PM

You assume that what you are seeing is hate and that is where you are mistaken. Some people do of course hate Vince Young. Other people are simply tired of Vince Young. Still others find the topic a source of amusement and those interested in arguing about it from a serious point of view even more amusing than that.

It's a very easy mistake to make. It's like when people assume that angry Texans fans were surprised that we didn't win in Pittsburgh. They aren't angry because they were surprised by the way the Texans played. They're angry because the were sure that they knew exactly how the Texans were going to play and the events confirmed that.

I only post on these threads because I find them a semi-enjoyable release for my more troll-like thoughts.

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:25 PM
You assume that what you are seeing is hate and that is where you are mistaken. Some people do of course hate Vince Young. Other people are simply tired of Vince Young. Still others find the topic a source of amusement and those interested in arguing about it from a serious point of view even more amusing than that.

It's a very easy mistake to make. It's like when people assume that angry Texans fans were surprised that we didn't win in Pittsburgh. They aren't angry because they were surprised by the way the Texans played. They're angry because the were sure that they knew exactly how the Texans were going to play and the events confirmed that.

I only post on these threads because I find them a semi-enjoyable release for my more troll-like thoughts.

one has to question why an entire board of people hate one man so much???...if you're tired of VY it would seem that these VY threads would not be so popular............I'm tired of hearing about Michael Phelps........yet I don't think about Michael Phelps 24 hours of the day..........kinda makes sense doesn't it????

Wolf
09-09-2008, 02:28 PM
one has to question why an entire board of people hate one man so much???...if you're tired of VY it would seem that these VY threads would not be so popular............I'm tired of hearing about Michael Phelps........yet I don't think about Michael Phelps 24 hours of the day..........kinda makes sense doesn't it????

If vince would stay out of the news, then we'd have nothing to joke or talk about .. I guess :cool:

hobie
09-09-2008, 02:28 PM

Yes it does, but remember, Michael Phelps did not grow up swimming in Pearland and swim at UT and win a championship to where thousands of Texans think of him as a god....

Wolf
09-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Yes it does, but remember, Michael Phelps did not grow up swimming in Pearland and swim at UT and win a championship to where thousands of Texans think of him as a god....

Michael phelps has a bet with Braylon edwards(or vice versa), Edwards was to catch twice as many TD's ad Phelps has golds

good luck Braylon

Hervoyel
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Not really, I don't think of Vince 24 hours a day either. I come in here and see this thread and wonder what's keeping this mess alive this long. Then I see a bunch of people arguing over him and my more mischievous nature takes over. Next thing you know you have Vince Young starring in "I Love Sausage".

How is this different than the raging hatred Second Honeymoon had and continues to have for David Carr? The answer is that it isn't. Very few contributors are thinking of Vince Young. They're mostly thinking of telling the vocal Vince backers "I told you so".

A few people drive it and the rest just pile on for the ride for fun.

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:32 PM

Others have had success around here

If vince would stay out of the news, then we'd have nothing to joke or talk about .. I guess

half of the things here aren't news worthy.........let's see "sausage tricks", "VY drinks alcohol...bad, bad Vince", etc..................most of you search for things, because secretly you are fans...............you must be, because you talk about him more than the titans board (and I'm serious).

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
How is this different than the raging hatred Second Honeymoon had and continues to have for David Carr? The answer is that it isn't. Very few contributors are thinking of Vince Young. They're mostly thinking of telling the vocal Vince backers "I told you so".

A.) I don't see as nearly many David Carr threads around here anymore as I do for Vince
B.) Carr was the Texans QB for 5 years......

I'm also not seeing "i told u so" point........What do a lot of these threads that have "nothing" to do with football equate to "i told u so"......................you guys love Vince.....................a lot.

Wolf
09-09-2008, 02:41 PM
A.) I don't see as nearly many David Carr threads around here anymore as I do for Vince
B.) Carr was the Texans QB for 5 years......

I'm also not seeing "i told u so" point........What do a lot of these threads that have "nothing" to do with football equate to "i told u so"......................you guys love Vince.....................a lot.

I think most have come to the realization that David Carr is not a good NFL QB.. great person,but not a QB . and not starting for a division rival

whereas ........

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
whereas ........

texans fan "hearts" Vince Young..................

Texans_Chick
09-09-2008, 02:48 PM
texans fan "hearts" Vince Young..................

?

I think it is a factual statement that Vince Young loves sausage. He has his own sausage company. You don't do that if you reject sausage as part of your lifestyle.

Really, this isn't even smack.

HOU-TEX
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM

I put myself in this group. Honestly, I don't give a frog's fatass about Vince Young or the threads that involve him. Initially I didn't bother with VY threads until they became funny. I'm always ready for a good laugh.

On another note, it sounds as if the "friends house" was actually The Dream's

LOL! JK

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:51 PM
?

I think it is a factual statement that Vince Young loves sausage. He has his own sausage company. You don't do that if you reject sausage as part of your lifestyle.

Really, this isn't even smack.

texans chick "hearts" VY sausage

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
On another note, it sounds as if the "friends house" was actually The Dream's

or this board..................cause

Texans fan "hearts" VY X 1,000,000

Double Barrel
09-09-2008, 03:11 PM
i understand the rivalry thing, but the extreme hatred that some people on this board have is quite disturbing imo...........seriously 109 pages????? I've said it a million times before, VY haters who claim to hate VY talk, talk about him more than his supposed "fan boys."

Honestly, man, if VY was a Minnesota Viking or some random team, I doubt that there would even be a VY thread around these parts.

It was a perfect storm of sorts that created these current conditions. Texans have first overall pick at the same time that VY wins the nat'l championship. Vast manlove for VY ensues from various Houston/Longhorn fans engulfs the draft process. People threaten to quit being Texans fans, VY is made into a football god, and the evil fat bastard drafts him. Fast forward to his dramatic win at Reliant and his running of the mouth that "this is my house" yada yada yada, and it is what it is.

Hollywood can't write a script this good, man! Seriously, it's just fun to be a fan, to have allegiance to your hometown team in spite of their history of suckitude, and to have villains in all of it.

I honestly don't think anyone "hates" VY. I have nothing against the man on a personal level. But, I did grow tired of the overwhelming hype for the player, the hatred from Houston "fans" for our team for not picking him, and he's now playing for the evil fat bastard's team. It's all in good fun, man. Just roll with it.

Honoring Earl 34
09-09-2008, 03:13 PM

The Dream has tasted VY's saugsage .

He likes it for breakfast , lunch , and dinner . Dream prefers it stuffed between his biscuits .

TEXANRED
09-09-2008, 03:15 PM

Really? Do you Really have to wonder?

I think you and Second Honeymoon drink from the same water supply.

This is the Houston Texans message board.

This is the Houston Texans rivalry section of the Houston Texan message board.

The Titans used to be the Houston Oilers, but now are the Titans, and in our division.

VY is a Titan player.

VY plays for Bud Adams.

I hate anyone and everybody associated with Bud Adams.

Jesus Christ himself could descend from the heavens and proclaim the Titans as the greatest organization ever and I would immediately start a "Jesus turns water into sausage" thread.

I would sooner root for the Cowboys before rooting for the Titans.

Now if VY was a Texan then all is forgiven.

But he's not. He's a Titan.

Again, your in the smack forum.

VY just makes it really really easy.

Wolf
09-09-2008, 03:29 PM
If Vince Young was a Texan .. and I will say his name

Board would light up again on gameday and afterward Carr 2.0 ..

And I flat out admit I was a Carr apologist.. thinking it was others around him that failed him all the way up to the coaches

and others were showing me the light but I wouldn't see it

Specnatz
09-09-2008, 04:15 PM

Guys I think we may need to close down the vy threads because it hurts dreams feelings.

Specnatz
09-09-2008, 04:16 PM
On second thought, you should hear the guys in Austin on 1530 talk about it and one of the guys keeps saying BooHoo grow up. :spit:

Hooston Texan
09-10-2008, 09:00 AM
I don't hate Vince Young. I root against him, but I don't hate him.

What I do hate are all the little fanboys/apologists/sycophants who made him and his fans believe that the kid was some kind of football god. The folks who polluted the airwaves from January until April of 2006 clamoring for us to draft him even though he would fit into Kubiak's system like an elephant in a matchbook. The fifty-something-year-old newspaper columnists who, to this day, write the most fawning pieces imaginable about the guy. The fair-weather-Charlies who ditch the hometown team for Bud Adams (for God's sake) just because Young wears his uniform. The folks who believe the Texans exist to provide employment for their favorite college players. Those are the folks I hate in this drama.

Before he was drafted, Young never had to deal with failure on a football field. But it looks like the football field was the only place anyone expected anything from him (witness the Wonderlic and his interviews and his inability to make even the most basic reads in the NFL). But now that he has finally experienced hard times on the field, he seems to have very little to fall back on.

We are finding out that the guy everyone has been calling a "winner" is merely a whiner when the whole world is not spinning the direction he likes. I cannot help but think that the people I list as "hate-ees" a couple paragraphs ago had a big hand in creating that mindset. What happens to a god when the masses stop worshipping? I think we are seeing that right now, and it isn't pretty.

I don't hate Vince--"pity" is probably the better verb to describe my thoughts about him. But I am chuckling that the hordes of "draft Vince or lose me forever" know-nothings are getting their come-uppance.

Brando
09-10-2008, 11:21 AM
The Dream has tasted VY's saugsage .

He likes it for breakfast , lunch , and dinner . Dream prefers it stuffed between his biscuits .

No he likes it on crackers!

Get a clue!

Wolf
09-10-2008, 11:30 AM
and i guess there is cheese to go with (VY) whine

TexansLucky13
09-19-2008, 01:55 AM
http://www.badjocks.com/images/vinceyoungtest.JPG

Xetuoh1836
09-19-2008, 06:06 AM
I've seen this on another "blog". Pretty funny and if you didn't create it, give credit(s) to the person(s) who did!

:foottap:

Tedc
09-19-2008, 09:24 AM
I heard the VY is pushing for a trade that would send him the Minnesota. Then he could truely be a VY-king.

This idea was stolen from Bigwig, sort of.

Errant Hothy
09-19-2008, 12:33 PM
it is, lol..........I've been saying this since step 1.........you'd think VY stuck his sausage in poster's girlfriends and moms, the way some of you hate him..............We have a lunatic in the white house, yet this board hates a guy who's done nothing to them (besides kick their ass every year) more than Bush, lol

Dude, you quoted and carried on a conversation with yourself???

Vince, is that you?

Mr teX
09-19-2008, 01:58 PM
If he's struggling with being booed in nashville, just imagine what he'd do if he saw this 110 page thread.......... he'd pull a Ryan Leaf

Vinny
09-19-2008, 02:01 PM
If he's struggling with being booed in nashville, just imagine what he'd do if he saw this 110 page thread.......... he'd pull a Ryan Leaf
of course he saw this thread - what do you think caused the meltdown? Soon after Johnsonfan was banned, VY started to backslide and mumble to himself. :aggressive:

HOU-TEX
09-19-2008, 02:35 PM
of course he saw this thread - what do you think caused the meltdown? Soon after Johnsonfan was banned, VY started to backslide and mumble to himself. :aggressive:

johnsonfan was banned? I didn't know that. :thinking:

LOL! You said VY started to backslide.

Señor Stan
09-20-2008, 04:12 AM

The curse of Johnsonfan is well documented...

Curse of the Johnsonfan sig (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=723695&postcount=95)

Call it the curse of the Johnsanfan sig. He had Wali Lundy previously. Now McCardell.

Please make your next sig with Jameel Cook. That is all.

Wali Lundy...Cut
Keenan McCardell...Cut

The he eschewed my advice to put Jameel Cook in his sig, and instead put Andre AND Jacoby in...

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2877/andremccardellsigyq7.png

Andre Johnson...Out with knee injury
Jacoby Jones...Out with shoulder injury

I need to go back and give michaelm and Lork88 some rep for not giving in to his convoluted Mario sig request...

can i have a mario williams sig can it be in the theme of mario kart so it has a picture of mario in his go kart and mario williams and can it say something liek he runs them over or something liek that, thanks!

Then came the complete troll-fecta when he added Vince Young as his adopt-a-Titan.

Vince Young...Out with Sausage Party/ "Hamstring" / Knee / Hurting inside

I can't help but think that somehow, somewhere Johnsonfan has a "Ahman Green / Chris Brown combo sig"

Tedc
09-20-2008, 07:29 AM
johnsonfan was banned? I didn't know that. :thinking:

LOL! You said VY started to backslide.

Of course, he was a VY fan....did you think "Johnson" was referring to Andre?

brakos82
11-09-2008, 06:10 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-has-unraveled-all-your-thread.jpg

Blazing Arrow
11-09-2008, 11:03 PM
The chears for taking the AFC South are too loud .. can someone tell me the message again?:headhurts:

HOU-TEX
11-10-2008, 08:58 AM
The chears for taking the AFC South are too loud .. can someone tell me the message again?:headhurts:

Can you define "chears", please? :thinking:

Texan_Bill
11-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Can you define "chears", please? :thinking:

It's the same thing as cheers, only different....

HOU-TEX
11-10-2008, 09:36 AM
It's the same thing as cheers, only different....

Sorta like Flaming Anal himself, huh? He's a person, only different.

Blazing Arrow
11-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Sorta like Flaming Anal himself, huh? He's a person, only different.

How is +.500 treating you this season?

Oh wait ... nevermind! :tiphat:

Honoring Earl 34
11-11-2008, 09:42 PM
How is +.500 treating you this season?

Oh wait ... nevermind! :tiphat:

There's a player in the draft next year that the owner really likes ... so there .

Bipolar The Titan
11-11-2008, 09:49 PM
:elmo::bunpan::pigfly::potkettle::wwfsmd:

Wolf
11-13-2008, 01:30 PM
This is strange

In his own little world

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40795

Texan_Bill
11-13-2008, 01:41 PM
This is strange

In his own little world

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40795

This little gem

You guys are really a hoot. This was a TV game. I saw Vince once. I saw Simms 2x. Both were handling their sideline activities in the way that is ordinary for them. Both guys were wearing listening devices so they could follow the coaches chatter during the game. Vince was the designated #2 and would have played if Kerry could not. Simms was INACTIVE and the Emergency QB. All of which is the same as its been for weeks.

Posted by........

wait for it.......

wait......

InVinceWeTrust. Hey IVWT, denial ain't just a river in Egypt. :heh:

TexanAddict
03-18-2009, 04:30 PM
From a review of the 1st round QBs of the 2006 draft, in reference to VY:

YOUNG

Offensive coordinator: “Martz was being polite. The kid can’t throw. He just can’t. Worse, he still can’t read coverages. The Tennessee passing game with him is either throw it underneath or throw it deep because he’s scary on the mid-range stuff. He has no touch on half his throws and no idea where the defenders are on the other half … I’m being brutally honest and this is hard because he’s not a bad guy, but he’s soft and he doesn’t understand how much work he has to do to get better.

“When he was at Texas, they just let him improvise all the time. He’s such a great athlete, he could get away with anything. Just run around until he made a play. In this league, you can’t do that. That stuff about how coaches should draw up a whole new offense for him is crap. The defenses are too good in this league. In college, you have about four games every year where you really have to be sharp. In this league, you have to be sharp every game.

“Now, I wasn’t there for what happened last season when he supposedly didn’t go back on the field and [coach] Jeff [Fisher] had to chew him out, but that doesn’t surprise me. Like I said, he’s soft. He doesn’t like it. I mean, he talked about quitting after his first season? Are you kidding me? Frankly, if my team brought that guy in and said, ‘Make him a starter,’ I’d ask for battle pay or I’d quit … OK, I probably wouldn’t quit, but I’d make it clear that this wasn’t going to be easy.”

Yahoo Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuMfhlCfjZ2qmB_nNaYlSzZDubYF?slug=jc-2006qbclass031809&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

I thought many of you would love this
:stirpot:

Texan_Bill
03-18-2009, 04:35 PM

Yahoo Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuMfhlCfjZ2qmB_nNaYlSzZDubYF?slug=jc-2006qbclass031809&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

Ouch!! I would love to know who the "offensive coordinator that didn't want to be named" was... It would be a hoot if it was Heimerdinger (sp?).

ObsiWan
03-18-2009, 04:54 PM

LOL
I was about to post this meself
:D

spurstexanstros
03-18-2009, 04:59 PM
I have a question...who were some of the guys lobbying for us to draft him and can you find those posts so we can bump them.

infantrycak
03-18-2009, 05:07 PM
I have a question...who were some of the guys lobbying for us to draft him and can you find those posts so we can bump them.

Here is a search for "Young" in the draft forum - Link (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=399506) You could do the same for Vince and VY.

Mailman
03-18-2009, 05:07 PM
The "VY is God" crowd in Austin is not gonna be happy to read this.

Texan_Bill
03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Here is a search for "Young" in the draft forum - Link (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=399506) You could do the same for Vince and VY.

Holy Cow!! I went cross-eyed looking at all the thread titles related to Young. :gun:

Wolf
03-25-2009, 10:37 AM
DANA POINT, Calif. — Tennessee quarterback Vince Young will enter his fourth season the same way he ended his third — as the backup to starter Kerry Collins.

“We always had three quarterbacks in camp,” Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday. “Vince is in a situation where he’ll have to do everything he possibly can to earn his (starting) job back.

“That starts with the offseason commitment. He was there Monday and has been there. We’re going to do everything we can to get him back in a position to help us win. Vince is going to continue to do what he did last year, and that’s (to) put himself in position to be the quarterback we drafted him to be.”

Because the Titans play in the Hall of Fame Game, they’ll have five preseason games. Young should see a lot of playing time in preseason.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/6339048.html

Honoring Earl 34
03-29-2009, 05:48 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/05/23/vince-young-is-sniff-sorry/

Vince, unless you start confiscating everyone’s cell phone whenever you choose to get your Cuervo on, those pictures from the annual convention of the Village People Fan Club (not that there’s anything wrong with the Village People, or their Fan Club, if they have one) won’t be the last embarrassing images seen by the kids whom you want buying your jerseys looking up to you.

We’re hoping that you don’t figure that one out for at least a couple of years

Oldie but goody .

Honoring Earl 34
04-15-2009, 09:44 PM
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/20/200252.jpg

Anyone know where you can get one of these jerseys to where to the Titan game ?

Wolf
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
the natives are getting restless and calling for VY to come back. Fisher didn't put him in today,even after the Titans being down

God....bring on VY :| (http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1494)

I have one favor to ask Coach Fisher... (http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1596)

toronto
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
the natives are getting restless and calling for VY to come back. Fisher didn't put him in today,even after the Titans being down

God....bring on VY :| (http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1494)

I have one favor to ask Coach Fisher... (http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1596)

Count me as one of the confused. It's 30 to fkng 3, and the team and coaches are both a 0 out of 10. What the hell do they have to lose to get him some reps?

It's been a long time coming, but Fisher is starting to wear thin for me. Bigtime.

Hookem Horns
10-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Count me as one of the confused. It's 30 to fkng 3, and the team and coaches are both a 0 out of 10. What the hell do they have to lose to get him some reps?

It's been a long time coming, but Fisher is starting to wear thin for me. Bigtime.

Maybe there is really substance to the rumor that VY is done in Nashville. Fisher doesn't want him there and Bud will be on the hook for a ton of money if he stays there past this season.

I watched your game today and IMO if VY were truly the QB of the future he would have been in that game during the 2nd half. To me there is no other logical explanation.

The reason KC is playing is because he is a game manager and gives the Titans the best chance of winning (right now, at least that is the current company line). However when it is obvious that you are not going to be winning, then why not have your QB of the future in there getting reps?

It looks to me that they don't want to give him a chance to succeed because they want him gone.

brakos82
06-13-2010, 04:38 PM
:hobie: