PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher a "Healthy" Inactive Today

CloakNNNdagger
10-07-2007, 12:16 PM
As the 610 announcers said, this is a "head scratcher"........especially with Petey's questionable performances. My only answer for such a move is that the Fins have such a "weak" passing game, they are willing to go with Petey and save Fletcher for next game's starting spot.

Errant Hothy
10-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Maybe it's becaus Fletcher is not as good as Petey.

Nah, that can't be it. How could the board's hope for CB2 actually be worse then the current starter. We all know the board is infalable.

Maddict5
10-07-2007, 12:23 PM
maybe its because fletcher was terrible last week

JDizzle
10-07-2007, 12:31 PM
That's cause Bennett is gonna play. Either him or Wynn ... but Wynn is only active cause he can return kicks and punts, so it's most likely Bennett.

alphajoker
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm looking forward to see what Bennett can do.

Leahmic223
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Bennet's gonna go in there, kick some #$% and take some names. I can feel it :fans:

GuerillaBlack
10-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Kick some ass Bennett!

kiwitexansfan
10-07-2007, 02:33 PM
I feel as his official adoptee that I should have some good reason for Fletcher being a healthy inactive....

I will have to go with he is a terrible defender.

Lets go Bennett. :d:

pappy
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
As the 610 announcers said, this is a "head scratcher"........especially with Petey's questionable performances. My only answer for such a move is that the Fins have such a "weak" passing game, they are willing to go with Petey and save Fletcher for next game's starting spot.

Can not tackle or defend :cowboy1:

barberman
10-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Bennett looked descent today, definately an improvement on Faggins. Maybe this is the start of a new era in the D backfield, time will tell.

Vinny
10-08-2007, 12:52 AM
I just got home...from the game(s)..yeah long day, but a good day. I've been kinda harping on how bad Fletcher has played for a couple of weeks....no shock to this guy. :texflag:

Petey looked more comfortable covering the slot with some spot duty outside...in the past I've compared Faggins to the Oilers Steve Jackson as far as talent goes. A nice nickel but not someone you want at your CB2.