PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day........

brickman
10-07-2007, 07:21 AM
and I'm pumped for this game. I really feel that the Texans will come out today and play a great game. This game is will show their true character. 2 losses in a row and their backs are against the wall.... I really feel this will tell what kind of a team we really have here. ........ contenders or pretenders. I predict a huge effort and a great win. :texflag: :fans:
What do you guys think?

GlassHalfFull
10-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Good post. We need the defense to come out playing hard and stay pumped up all game.:texflag: :fans: :texflag:

I'm listening to the rain (we live close to Reliant - so if it is raining here it is raining there) and rethinking my tailgating strategy. I think I'll let the boys sleep in a bit longer this morning.

Austrian
10-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Last week vs. Atlanta I had a feeling that we won't win! Today, I say we beat Miami soundly and Petey will end up with a pick. ;) Go Texans!!

Tailgate
10-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Boo Rain!!!!!!

SheTexan
10-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Good post. We need the defense to come out playing hard and stay pumped up all game.:texflag: :fans: :texflag:

I'm listening to the rain (we live close to Reliant - so if it is raining here it is raining there) and rethinking my tailgating strategy. I think I'll let the boys sleep in a bit longer this morning.

I'm putting a hex on Ronnie Brown and Chris Chambers this morning!!:bat: I agree, our D needs to step up and make things happen. A couple of sweet pickes by Petey would sure help make up for his sorry play against Atl.

I need Schaub to throw for over 300 yds and about 6 TDs. lol My FF team is pretty much lifeless right now. All three of my WRs and my main RB are out with injuries this week.

Gonna be a good day for our Texans!! My hex will work!!:texflag: :texflag:

Brandon420tx
10-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Is the roof closed today?

Damn, I am hungry, for football ... and eggs.