PDA

View Full Version : 'phins looking awfully thin at safety

drewmar74
10-06-2007, 03:51 PM
According to ESPiN....

"Miami Dolphins safety Donovin Darius will miss Sunday's game against the Houston Texans with a calf injury.

Cameron Worrell will likely make his first NFL start in Darius' place for the Dolphins, who've endured a spate of injuries at safety so far this year."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3051628

Figured I'd try to post something that didn't involve hot spots, 7th string WR's, Mike Flanagan, or Ron Dayne..... :crutch:

Brandon420tx
10-06-2007, 03:54 PM
I think Miami pass D hasn't really been tested this year because of all of the success teams have had on the ground against them. Maybe this week we'll see what their pass D can do...

CloakNNNdagger
10-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I think Miami pass D hasn't really been tested this year because of all of the success teams have had on the ground against them. Maybe this week we'll see what their pass D can do...

It's probably more likely that they see what OUR pass D can do.............maybe, we can trade them something for Petee before game time.............

ObsiWan
10-06-2007, 04:46 PM
It's probably more likely that they see what OUR pass D can do.............maybe, we can trade them something for Petee before game time.............

"Listen, Petey Faggins is our cornerback."
- Lovie Kubiak.

MissouriTexan
10-06-2007, 06:13 PM
- Lovie Kubiak.

"Listen, Rex Grossman is our quarterback."

-Gary Smith

Andrew6
10-06-2007, 06:44 PM

-Gary Smith

lol, I'm sure that gets every Bears player and fan sick to hear.

CloakNNNdagger
10-06-2007, 06:47 PM
- Lovie Kubiak.

-Gary Smith

"Listen, I suck eggs at cornerback."

-Petey Faggins