PDA

View Full Version : Could Someone do me a HUGE favor?

TexansFaninNC
10-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I am looking for this years Texans schedule, you know, the pocket schedules that hand out free? Is there any way possible someone could send me one if I gave them my address? If so, please PM me and I will give you my address. I will gladly reimburse you the postage.

Also, is there anywhere other than EBay, the official site or NFL.com anyone could recommend for jerseys or anything else Texans? The pickings on EBay are slim at best and any other websites anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew6
10-03-2007, 12:49 AM
I am looking for this years Texans schedule, you know, the pocket schedules that hand out free? Is there any way possible someone could send me one if I gave them my address? If so, please PM me and I will give you my address. I will gladly reimburse you the postage.

Also, is there anywhere other than EBay, the official site or NFL.com anyone could recommend for jerseys or anything else Texans? The pickings on EBay are slim at best and any other websites anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

you can print out a texans schedule from the website. as far as where to get jerseys other than ebay or nfl.com I think the reabok store has them.

TexansFaninNC
10-03-2007, 12:51 AM
I understand that, it's just I collect the small ones and save them from year to year

Andrew6
10-03-2007, 12:52 AM
I understand that, it's just I collect the small ones and save them from year to year

ahh hell sorry all i can do for you is send a 2007 season ticket holder sticker. I didn't even get the small lil schedule.

Runner
10-03-2007, 06:43 AM
I saw them at a Verizon store by the service desk last week.

TEXANSTAILGATER
10-03-2007, 06:45 AM

Thanks in advance!

I'll send you mine off of my fridge. PM your address and I'll get it out to you.

Yankee_In_TX
10-03-2007, 10:09 AM
I have an extra magnet schedule with Samantha on it?

TEXANSTAILGATER
10-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I got mine at Academy when they had their tailgatin' day. I should have snagged a few. It had a brunette on it. I ain't cool enough to know them all by name though...lol

It will go out tomorrow, NC.

Tedc
10-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Not many of us can be as cool as Yankee but some of us are perverted enough to know their names.

TexansLucky13
10-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Not many of us can be as cool as Yankee but some of us are perverted enough to know their names.

Haha, thats hilarious. I seem to remember a thread on here a while back (it could have been over a year ago) about someone living next door to one of the Texans cheerleaders. People were posting their recommendations about how the person should go about spying on them when they were sunbathing. It was an interesting and slightly disturbing thread.

TexansFaninNC
10-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I'll send you mine off of my fridge. PM your address and I'll get it out to you.

Thanks so much, got it in the mail today. I really appreciate the generosity and let me know how I can reciprocate.

TEXANSTAILGATER
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
It's all good, hoss. Glad you like it.