PDA

View Full Version : KEYE 42 Austin This Week

Hookem Horns
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Texans or Titans? I noticed they have TBA on their website. They're probably going to wait until the last possible minute to change "TBA" to "Bucs vs Titans" to avoid as much flak as possible.

*update* NFL.com has the Titans playing the Bucs on the road this week, however they are playing the Falcons at home which is a FOX game. I just checked my satellite box and it shows the games.

So the local Fox channel in Austin is carrying the Titans and KEYE is forced to show the Texans. So Vince goes head to head with the Texans this week in Austin. I am sure KEYE will somehow use FOX's better numbers this week to justify showing the Titans over the Texans in the coming weeks. What they will not be considering is the majority of Horns fans here in Austin are Cowboys fans. Those Horns/Cowboys fans will be tuning in to Vince if the Cowboys aren't on. I can guarantee that.

BTW, those Horns/Cowboys fans are probably the majority of fans asking KEYE to show Vince. So KEYE is getting part time viewers with them when the Cowboys are on (they probably switch over to VY during the commercials).

barrett
10-03-2007, 03:18 AM
Either way, head out to 3rd Base Sports Bar this weekend to watch the game with the Official Austin-Houston Texans!

Showtime100
10-03-2007, 05:56 AM
If it's the Tack's I have Gary Vinson's phone extension number and will gladly post it.

BigWig
10-03-2007, 08:53 AM
If it's the Tack's I have Gary Vinson's phone extension number and will gladly post it.

What are ya waitin on! Lets have it!:wild:

hookinreds
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Texans or Titans? I noticed they have TBA on their website. They're probably going to wait until the last possible minute to change "TBA" to "Bucs vs Titans" to avoid as much flak as possible.

*update* NFL.com has the Titans playing the Bucs on the road this week, however they are playing the Falcons at home which is a FOX game. I just checked my satellite box and it shows the games.

So the local Fox channel in Austin is carrying the Titans and KEYE is forced to show the Texans. So Vince goes head to head with the Texans this week in Austin. I am sure KEYE will somehow use FOX's better numbers this week to justify showing the Titans over the Texans in the coming weeks. What they will not be considering is the majority of Horns fans here in Austin are Cowboys fans. Those Horns/Cowboys fans will be tuning in to Vince if the Cowboys aren't on. I can guarantee that.

BTW, those Horns/Cowboys fans are probably the majority of fans asking KEYE to show Vince. So KEYE is getting part time viewers with them when the Cowboys are on (they probably switch over to VY during the commercials).

That was exactly the purpose of my novel and number crunchinghttp://texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=738780&postcount=83

Texan_Bill
10-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Right... Even Texans fans here in Houston will help turn up the heat on Mr. Gary A. Vinson.

Showtime100
10-05-2007, 01:21 AM

I called two weeks ago and complained we were watching the wrong game even after the missing Texan game that week. That week I believe the late game could have been the Raiders/Broncos, a division game, instead we in Austin got Cedric Benson and the Bears hosting the Chiefs.

The girl realized my mood and gave me a number to call, when it rang I heard, "Hello, This is Gary........" I left a message and assume it was his number. (Just thought I would tell you the probability of it being his number. I'm sure it's GV.

(512) 490-2159. Let's let him know this week how we feel!! I hope they don't come knocking on my door for this, but all I did was get a # KEYE gave me.

Maybe a new thread is in order.

ValpoCory
10-09-2007, 10:12 AM

KEYE's Gary Vinson's full contact info is on the bottom right of this page:

http://www.keye42sucks.com/