PDA

View Full Version : No Green this week ?

pappy
10-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Megan Manful says he will not play this week and neither will j jones . So why are we keeping this lead weight on the roster ? Hell i can run for more yards than this back put me in ! :bat:

drewmar74
10-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Got link? I'd be interested to read that.

Double Barrel
10-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Megan Manful says he will not play this week and neither will j jones . So why are we keeping this lead weight on the roster ? Hell i can run for more yards than this back put me in ! :bat:

They are not out for the season, so the team cannot move them off the active roster to make spots for other players. They will be back in due time, probably another week or so.

You might be able to run for more yards than a player that is not active for a game, but what are you going to do the 2nd play? You won't be able to make that one from the back of an ambulance. And to be honest, I'd be willing to bet that you'd probably lose yardarage on your one and only play, so maybe what you're saying contains absolutely no truth.

The Pencil Neck
10-02-2007, 07:19 PM

I think you're overestimating your abilities.

will742
10-02-2007, 07:28 PM
If sitting him an extra week would mean a completely healthy Ahman Green as opposed to an injury prone one, I would be fine with that. I think we should give Walker a chance anyway.

The Pencil Neck
10-02-2007, 07:33 PM
If sitting him an extra week would mean a completely healthy Ahman Green as opposed to an injury prone one, I would be fine with that. I think we should give Walker a chance anyway.

If Walker was going to be getting a chance, I think he would have already been pulled up from the PS.

tulexan
10-02-2007, 07:35 PM
We should cut Gado and bring up Walker.

HJam72
10-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I bet I could run real fast in the wrong direction. :user: