PDA

View Full Version : Is Marvin H. out for Colts?

Overalls
10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
This just came in over the KFFL wire. I have no idea of the validity.

KFFL Breaking News
Harrison Could Miss Week 5

Indianapolis Colts WR Marvin Harrison (knee) is not expected to play Week 5 after suffering a knee injury in the team's Week 4 game.

kastofsna
10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
the Bucs are coming into town, not an easy task, especially without Harrison.

Tulip
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
(edit: never mind. brain dead.)

The Colts can function without Marvin, but man....the Bucs' D looks really good.

gtexan02
10-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Dont be fooled by the bucs D.

They played NO - worst team in the NFL right now
They played STL - Completely out of sorts team right now
They played David Carr - Anyone can look great

When they played a real team (Seattle), they gave up 350 yards and 20 points

kastofsna
10-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Dont be fooled by the bucs D.

They played NO - worst team in the NFL right now
They played STL - Completely out of sorts team right now
They played David Carr - Anyone can look great

When they played a real team (Seattle), they gave up 350 yards and 20 points
i watched the games, they were everywhere, completely shutting down the defense, especially the secondary. the entire team was pretty bad in the first game, but even then, the defense looked good.

aside from Gaines Adams, everyone is playing flawless on the defense. doesn't mean Manning won't tear them apart, but still.

Corrosion
10-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I dont think who the Dolts run out there at WR makes a whole lot of difference ..... Its that guy they have throwing the ball . He could probably make a couple guy's off the street look like All Pro's. I hope he gets bored soon .:cool:

SheTexan
10-02-2007, 06:37 PM
All I know is my FF team is totally screwed!! All my WRs will probably be out for game 5. I have AJ, A. Boldin, and M. Harrison. Looks like I'm gonna have to fork over a few bucks and look for replacements, if I'm lucky enough to find one.

NitroGSXR
10-02-2007, 06:51 PM
All I know is my FF team is totally screwed!! All my WRs will probably be out for game 5. I have AJ, A. Boldin, and M. Harrison. Looks like I'm gonna have to fork over a few bucks and look for replacements, if I'm lucky enough to find one.

I wish you were my grandma.