PDA

View Full Version : 10 years, 9 months and counting...

jaayteetx
09-30-2007, 05:07 PM
For all the Cowboy fans out there, your team is looking good so I had to throw this out there for you. Thats how longs its been since you won a playoff game,as I am sure your aware, just as aware as I am of how many SB's your team has won-so don't throw that out there. Maybe this year will be different. Can't wait until you play the Pats, we'll see what kind of team you have then.

Blazing Arrow
09-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Takes some big balls to talk smack to a 4-0 team about playoffs wins when that is not even a possibility for your team because they have never even finished .500 much less even sniffed the arse of a team that actually made the playoffs.

And with today’s loss to the hapless Falcons ... man you must have just snuck into that Falcon nest and snatched your balls from the pit of doom.

Falcons .. :gun:

Leahmic223
10-01-2007, 12:29 AM
NFL Network did a feature on the top 10 worst teams of all time...Cowboys had two teams that made it in. Just thought I'd mention that :shades:

As for the Titan fan, we'll deal with those scrubs when we play them. Also Andre Should be playing so i'm chalking up a win against them twice.

Texan_Bill
10-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Takes some big balls to talk smack to a 4-0 team about playoffs wins when that is not even a possibility for your team because they have never even finished .500 much less even sniffed the arse of a team that actually made the playoffs.

And with today’s loss to the hapless Falcons ... man you must have just snuck into that Falcon nest and snatched your balls from the pit of doom.

Hey Arrow, how was your fair this past weekend??

http://www.cnsnews.com/cns/photo/2007/092507FolosomFull.jpg

Blazing Arrow
10-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey Arrow, how was your fair this past weekend??

Allot straighter then the play of the Texans this weekend .... :fans:

jaayteetx
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM

Didn't I say they were looking good? I'm not too worried about my boys, I know we got a good young team on the rise. I have no doubt we'll be a perennial playoff team in the upcoming years.

Brando
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM

Well you get to play them at home coming up. Let's see how the Titans do. They are not as bad as people think or their 1-3 record indicates. Maybe Petrino knows what he is doing after all?

Blazing Arrow
10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Well you get to play them at home coming up. Let's see how the Titans do. They are not as bad as people think or their 1-3 record indicates. Maybe Petrino knows what he is doing after all?

That game stunk of a trap game for the Texans especially with all of the injuries. But it is still the Falcons and you still lost.

Texan_Bill
10-01-2007, 03:19 PM
That game stunk of a trap game for the Texans especially with all of the injuries. But it is still the Falcons and you still lost.

Unfortunately, I will have to agree with something Vinny stated in the "Is this a trap game?" thread. And that is, there are no 'trap games' when you've not had a winning season.

By the way Arrow, You will never hear me use injuries as excuses. Every team has them and the 'good' teams still find a way to win. Atlanta showed that we still are not that good of a football team yet. Improved yes, Good, no..

Brando
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately, I will have to agree with something Vinny stated in the "Is this a trap game?" thread. And that is, there are no 'trap games' when you've not had a winning season.

By the way Arrow, You will never hear me use injuries as excuses. Every team has them and the 'good' teams still find a way to win. Atlanta showed that we still are not that good of a football team yet. Improved yes, Good, no..

Exactly, I wasn't going to use it either. It's something NFL teams deal with. It's part of the game.

Blazing Arrow
10-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Well you get more respect then the Jaguar fans.

Even after a humbling loss I still read hope .... not something typical in the past for this fan base after a tough loss. Good to see.

We are going to spank the birdies this weekend though.

Home game coming off our bye ....