PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 picks, awards and Salma Hayek

fritz145
09-28-2007, 05:57 PM
courtesy of the Houston Press

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/ballz/2007/09/jason_friedmans_nfl_picks_week_2.php

Hope you enjoy, laugh a little and share your own thoughts.

Thanks for reading!

Silver Oak
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
that dress of Miss Hayek's is being stretched to the point of breaking...and I love it. :heart:

gg no re
09-28-2007, 06:55 PM
the article was great until I reached the pic of Nicole Ritchie

Double Barrel
09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Funny stuff! Thanks for posting it. :howdy:

I have to agree about the ATL game, too. While I feel confident in our team this weekend, I do not think it's an easy win by any means. Obviously, I have no problem being wrong if they blow out the Falcons.

Leahmic223
09-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I think our defense has to show it stripes. No Major injuries like we have on offense, everyone is ticking and at 100%.

I say no Major injuries because the safeties...well those guys were question marks to begin with. Still have all our playmakers on defense. I think it is a low scoring game. 13-3 I think we'll win it.

Second Honeymoon
09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
any article that starts out with a picture of Salma's hooters can't be all bad :)

I actually agree with most of his takes...as previously mentioned I could have done without the picture of the Holocaust victim..errr..wait, that was Nicole Ritchie...my bad...

just eat something..anything...puh-lease (in best Bill Walton impersonation)

fritz145
09-29-2007, 01:16 AM
thanks for checking it out and for the compliments, comments and suggestions. No more Nicole Ritchie pics, I promise!

whiskeyrbl
09-29-2007, 07:31 AM
Funny stuff! Thanks for posting it. :howdy:

I have to agree about the ATL game, too. While I feel confident in our team this weekend, I do not think it's an easy win by any means. Obviously, I have no problem being wrong if they blow out the Falcons.

I don't think it will be an easy win, but we are playing with primarily with the same team we played with in the 2nd half of the Colts game, and we hung with them pretty good. And the Colts are way better than the Falcons. This alone gives me the confidence that we will win this Sunday.