PDA

View Full Version : Chron online strikes (out) again

GlassHalfFull
09-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Saints top Titans on Monday Night Football

Saw this headline this morning on the online version of the Chronicle. What an amazing comeback was all I could think of. No coffee yet, so I was believing what I read.

Gotta love the Chronicle :gun:

Please, please tell me this was in the print version also.

GlassHalfFull
09-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Now the headline reads

Vince Young bests Reggie Bush in Monday's game

I think I liked the other one better. I didn't know it was a head's up match between two players. I thought two football teams took the field last night.

nero THE zero
09-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Let it go, buddy.

powerfuldragon
09-25-2007, 09:14 AM
should have at least gotten a screenshot of it.

GlassHalfFull
09-25-2007, 09:18 AM
should have at least gotten a screenshot of it.

I know, my bad. My excuse was it was really early and I hadn't had any coffee yet.:bat:

powerfuldragon
09-25-2007, 09:20 AM
i don't know who i wanted to lose more last night.

GlassHalfFull
09-25-2007, 09:23 AM

It was a real dilemma. I kinda wanted the Saints to win, but Reggie to have minus yards. I felt that was the best compromise solution.

kastofsna
09-25-2007, 11:15 AM
yeah, it was quite a historic comeback. no team has ever come from that far behind when the game was actually over. gutsy playcalling, for sure.

tulexan
09-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Now the headline reads

Vince Young bests Reggie Bush in Monday's game

I think I liked the other one better. I didn't know it was a head's up match between two players. I thought two football teams took the field last night.

Shouldn't it really be Keith Bulluck bests Drew Brees in Monday's game?

SheTexan
09-25-2007, 01:38 PM

Me either! The ONLY reason I sorta wanted the Saints to pull it off was because of Billy Miller, the meatballs are in our division, and I have hated them for SOOOO long I just can't make myself pull for them.

Texan_Bill
09-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Same here G'ma... I really dont care about either one of those teams but at least if Tennessee were to have lost it counts in our division... That said, I can't stand NO, and I kinda wish Billy Miller would go somewhere else.