PDA

View Full Version : Travis Johnson

texanGoon22
09-24-2007, 11:06 PM
I live in Philly and am just wondering how TJ has done in the two games he's played? Is he still starting over Maddox?

Andrew6
09-24-2007, 11:07 PM
I beleive he's hurt
but did well in the game he was in. I beleive it was the carolina game got an interception

texanGoon22
09-24-2007, 11:09 PM
I thought he got the INT against the Chiefs, and didn't play against the Panthers.

Andrew6
09-24-2007, 11:10 PM
hmm I couldnt' remember, what was his reason for being out for the colts game?

Allstar
09-24-2007, 11:11 PM
I thought he got the INT against the Chiefs, and didn't play against the Panthers.

That is correct.

He played against the colts, the only game he missed was the Panthers game.

Andrew6
09-24-2007, 11:11 PM
ahh found it, says foot

disaacks3
09-24-2007, 11:15 PM
hmm I couldnt' remember, what was his reason for being out for the colts game?
He played yesterday...1 tackle, 1 assist.

painekiller
09-25-2007, 01:17 AM
TJ has been one of the Kubiaks success stories. The coach was able to light a fire under Travis and he has responded. He added weight, to become a better fit at the NG position, and he has been a hard worker this year.

Also I believe coach Franklin and Bush have been godsends for the DL. They along with Kalu, who has stepped up his leadership this year, have been a big influence on how TJ and the others are dominating the run.

Also Travis has had me eating crow on other BB, and I am glad to do it.

BSofA04
09-25-2007, 03:18 AM
TJ has been one of the Kubiaks success stories. The coach was able to light a fire under Travis and he has responded. He added weight, to become a better fit at the NG position, and he has been a hard worker this year.

Also I believe coach Franklin and Bush have been godsends for the DL. They along with Kalu, who has stepped up his leadership this year, have been a big influence on how TJ and the others are dominating the run.

Also Travis has had me eating crow on other BB, and I am glad to do it.

Me too, and personally I'm ok with eating crow when it comes to TJ. We needed him to step up and he's responded. Hopefully we'll see consistency with his game, because he has been having an outstanding season in the two games he's played. Plus, his "I'm a bad-ass" player photo they show on TV while announcing the starting lineups has me laughing every Sunday.

HOU-TEX
09-25-2007, 09:27 AM
He played yesterday...1 tackle, 1 assist.

The one assisted tackle was a heck of a hit. It knocked the ball loose, but was recovered by Indy. That was one of the turnovers we badly needed.:d: