PDA

View Full Version : More points

amazingandre
09-24-2007, 05:49 PM
who score more points our offense or defense this week at atl?

joedinkle
09-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Matt Schaub bounces back, no int's, 3 TD's. If Ahman doesn't play, no rushing TD's.

TheIronDuke
09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Matt Schaub bounces back, no int's, 3 TD's. If Ahman doesn't play, no rushing TD's.

Who's he going to throw those 3 TD's to? Leach? We have no threats at WR now that AJ and JJ are out.

amazingandre
09-24-2007, 09:09 PM
i can tell why your s/n is bandwagon......we have davis and mathis who proved they can play ball.....and we still have our number 2 in walter...plus od is more than capable of handling his own.......

TheIronDuke
09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
i can tell why your s/n is bandwagon......we have davis and mathis who proved they can play ball.....and we still have our number 2 in walter...plus od is more than capable of handling his own.......

So I'm not a true Texans fan because of my username and fear that we don't have threats out of our receiving corps?

I agree that our TE's can be threats but if we can't run the ball we'll be in trouble. I don't have 100% confidence in Davis or Mathis as receivers. But I do know the Falcons suck but I think our defense will be what wins us the game when we do win.