PDA

View Full Version : Saints/Titans Drinking Game

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 12:53 PM
okay, it's Monday folks, which is always a good night to get hammered out of your mind. and you'll need to be liquored up to get through the commentary of tonight's game. grab your favorite bottle of hard liquor and settle down.

here's the criteria:

- Every commercial starring Reggie Bush during the game warrants a shot.
- Every commercial starring Deuce McAllister or Drew Brees gets 10 shots.
- Pound a shot when the term "Madden curse" is used. If Kornheiser brings it up, make it two shots.
- Speaking of Kornheiser, whenever he makes an analogy comparing a player on the field to a pop culture phenom, i.e. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or the like, drink a shot.
- If you can tell Jaws has no idea who Kornheiser is comparing the player to, take a shot.
- If ESPN shows a highlight package of Reggie Bush, and the highlight package consists of the same 3 plays we've seen over and over again, drink a shot.
- If someone mentions the Texans passing on Bush, take a shot. This just might be the one that gets you wasted.
- If Bush runs for more than 5 yards on a play, drink a shot for each replay.
- If Katrina is mentioned, do a shot.
- If someone says "There's still a lot of work to be done in New Orleans," bow your head in prayer for those poor people. And...do a shot.
- Have a half-shot for every time Reggie Bush is mentioned when the Saints defense is on the field.
- Same with Vince Young when the Titans defense is on the field.
- Finish the bottle when Jaws snaps and punches Kornheiser in the face for an awful joke.

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 12:56 PM
yay! :user:

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 01:07 PM
I dont think I will be playing tonight... Still re-cooping from yesterday...

ChrisG
09-24-2007, 01:41 PM
do these to suffer from alcohol poisoning by the time the first play is run:

- Every commercial starring Reggie Bush during the game warrants a shot.
- If ESPN shows a highlight package of Reggie Bush, and the highlight package consists of the same 3 plays we've seen over and over again, drink a shot.
- If someone mentions the Texans passing on Bush, take a shot. This just might be the one that gets you wasted.

to avoid getting drunk (because this is very unlikely to happen at all:

- If Bush runs for more than 5 yards on a play

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 05:50 PM
oh, i forgot one:

- Whenever they mention "the historic Rose Bowl matchup," drink a half-shot. For every clip of that game, drink a whole shot.

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
I hope these are shots of beer .....

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
I hope these are shots of beer .....

Nancy....................................... j/k

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah, some Dogfish Head 120 min IPA beer. 20% abv will do ya rightr

Specnatz
09-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Well I guess if this is the case no one will make it past half time.

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 06:45 PM
reaching halftime would be like finding the Holy Grail. this is for brave warriors.

Silver Oak
09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
We keep a pretty good bar in our home kast, but I don't think we have enough!

Great post!

kastofsna
09-24-2007, 11:44 PM
if you participated in this game using hard liquor, you're not reading this now because you're dead. 58.5 shots total.