PDA

View Full Version : Roster opening: RB or DB?

Koolaid Time
09-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Killings is on IR... so what do you do with the opening?

Bring in a FA DB? If so... who?

jaybird
09-23-2007, 10:00 PM
anyone... Right now we need help at WR, RB, and DB... but I think we could use some depth at DB... unfortunatly everyone out there is a scrub

pappy
09-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Killings is on IR... so what do you do with the opening?

Bring in a FA DB? If so... who?

no .... activate darius walker ............. put green on ir also activate williams

just my take !

DocBar
09-23-2007, 10:10 PM
IMO, we have WR's that can carry the load, so no need to panick there. RB & DB is a whole nuther story. I'd like to see both but who's out there worth getting? I'm sure Rick Smith will be scouring every rock he can find. Unfortunately DL is a lot easier to fill that way than the skill positions are.

DocBar
09-23-2007, 10:12 PM
no .... activate darius walker ............. put green on ir also activate williams

just my take !

Why on earth put Green on I/R???? He has a sprained knee not a torn ligament. I/R means the player is done for the year. I wouldn't mind seeing Walker get some good practice time in, though.

beerlover
09-24-2007, 02:44 AM
itn times like these we should be thankful Rick Smith is our GM. he will do everything in his power to prioritize & address as many needs as possible, but the fact of the matter is at some point he's gonna run out of rabbits- then maybe not? after all we are talking about Rick Smith & not he who shall not be named Lord Charlie Voldemort Casserly.

threetoedpete
09-24-2007, 03:09 AM
I saw Green rubbing that knee last week. so the question begs to be asked why wasn't Walker brought up this week ? No openings ? Need to find out about the Wrs anyway. I don't think Davis could block Shania Twain, but he runs good routes and his hands have been good so far. My team I look for a last camp cut RB. Why ? Kubiack's offense is DOA with out the threat of the play action pass.
They were going to make a move for Faggins they would of done it in the off season. Maybe they could try one of the herd of SS's we've got collected behind Leech ?