PDA

View Full Version : Time For D. Walker? Game Thoughts

nate4l1f3
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
With all the injuries and the "poor" play of Gado do you see walker getting a chance here in the near future? Also anyone got any highlights of him?

p.s for some reason im not too upset with the loss today, maybe its because of the injures or maybe because there were some plays the defense could have made that they left on the field. Andre Davis looked good also, jones update?

Hervoyel
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
It just depends on what's going on with Ahman Green. You could probably expect Dayne to be back next week unless there's something they aren't telling us about him. Then next week we start Dayne and Gado backs him up.

It didn't take long to see our RB depth look depleted did it? That was quick.

TheIronDuke
09-23-2007, 04:39 PM
I haven't liked the way Dayne's run the ball this year. Of course, the guy I would like to see, Chris Taylor, is out this year, so if Green's out, bring on Walker. He couldn't be much worse than what we're seen out of the running game so far, as long as he doesn't fumble.

Vinny
09-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Gado is just another guy....He wasn't impressive at all today....some guys have potential to someday be a starter, or have a good niche they can fill (like a good 3rd down back, or a power short yardage runner)....Gado is none of that. Too bad Taylor got hurt this preseason.

GuerillaBlack
09-23-2007, 08:03 PM
I think bringing in Walker would be a great idea.

Texans_Chick
09-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Depending on the seriousness of Green/Dayne, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lundy re-signed. (I hadn't heard of him being signed by anyone else).

He couldn't go on the practice squad because he played too much last season.

drewmar74
09-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Question...

Lundy > Walker ???

Don't know - just asking.

Texans_Chick
09-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Question...

Lundy > Walker ???

Don't know - just asking.

I don't know if anyone knows for sure.

I am guessing that Lundy knows the offense better just because he played it longer. Lundy is a bit more of a known quantity because he played more, but then again, he played with last year's line issues and DC.