PDA

View Full Version : Texan fan in Arizona

Texican77
09-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Hello fellow Texan fans...Im a transplanted Houston native and cant get enough of all my Houston teams, especially the Texans! I'm trying to locate any fans here that may go to a sports bar etc... to watch the games. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it... alone in Arizona but representing my TEXANS!

rickyb
09-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Hello fellow Texan fans...Im a transplanted Houston native and cant get enough of all my Houston teams, especially the Texans! I'm trying to locate any fans here that may go to a sports bar etc... to watch the games. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it... alone in Arizona but representing my TEXANS!

Dude, if there are Zona posters here other than yourself, it would surprise me. Sounds like there is your challenge! I am CERTAIN that in a state the size of Arizona, there are houston transplants such as yourself.

Are you in Pa-hoe-nix?

Texican77
09-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Well I have met some Texan fans here in passing but looking for a group of them that will be hard to find, so true. So I will represent OUR team and keep looking. I do go to one place where many other NFL fans wear there colors but I was the only Houston fan. It was okay though, Chief fans remember me well from Week 1 !! One thing I can say is that no one here dogs the Texans. Everyone seems to think highly of our franchise.

jaayteetx
09-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Good luck, I haven't found any in New Mexico.

mike moffat
09-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Good luck to you. I'm about the only one here in Redding, CA.

Texan_Lee
09-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Good luck to you ion finding other fans... maybe after the Texans win the Super Bowl this season, there will be a few coming out of the woodwork in the near future...

Just kidding, there are enough fair-weathered fans around this country to pop up when progress is being made...

Texican77
09-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the support.... I will keep watching, supporting and listening to the 610 thru the streaming signal...... Look forward to us being 3-1 after this week!

Overalls
12-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Just giving this thread a bump. I just found out today that Texican77 is a buddy that used to work with me here at the City of Baytown.

:fans: