PDA

View Full Version : If we beat Indianapolis, I will...

gtexan02
09-21-2007, 04:44 PM
What crazy thing will you do if we beat Indianapolis this Sunday?

<fill in the blank>

gtexan02
09-21-2007, 04:45 PM
If we beat Indianapolis, I will immediately change my license plate to "Go Txns"

FirstTexansFan
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Oh I'll have several phone calls to make to my Cowboy relatives of course! ;)

GlassHalfFull
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
When we beat Indianapolis, I will ...

there fixed it for you

Not take the same vow as TheRealJoker

Pantherstang84
09-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Immediately call my brother-in-law and demand he pay up on the bet...

Fly the Texans lawn flag I gave him in his yard until the Colts win.

Vinny
09-21-2007, 04:49 PM
I'll probably finish cooking whatever I'm cooking and watch the late game. It's good to have a competitive team again...but it won't change my life much.

gtexan02
Phone calls are not crazy :)

gtexan02
I'll probably finish cooking whatever I'm cooking and watch the late game.

Aww, this has to be the most disapointing quote of the day :texflag:

FirstTexansFan
You've never dealt with a Cowboy fanatic have you? <grin>

gtexan02
09-21-2007, 04:50 PM
You've never dealt with a Cowboy fanatic have you? <grin>

Good point

2BCF
09-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Kinda rooting for the cowgurls and the Texans to both do well this year.
My reasoning: An All Texas Super Bowl.

NitroGSXR
09-21-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm a private pilot so... Fly to Indianapolis and moon the city as I graze the heart of their downtown.

:fans:

TexansLucky13
09-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I'll probably finish cooking whatever I'm cooking and watch the late game. It's good to have a competitive team again...but it won't change my life much.

Agreed. It made me sad to read it.

I for one will fly the Texans flag all the way down I-45 and 105 on my return journey. Not sure how I will rig it up in the F-150, but I will find a way. I will represent Houston deep in Cowgirl country.

TEXANSTAILGATER
09-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I will tell my wife what a sweet and beautiful woman she is...with a straight face, too.

Vinny
09-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Aww, this has to be the most disapointing quote of the day :texflag: Most of my family probably have little clue I am involved as much with the Texans fan base as I am...I love the game and all...but most of my NFL fandom is very low key outside the internet.

I'd be very happy though...no doubt about it.

Ole Miss Texan
09-21-2007, 05:09 PM
It's good to have a competitive team again...but it won't change my life much.

HAHAHAHAHa, and coke came out of my nose.

If we won, I would find a young horse (colt) and brand the score on it (13-0?) nooo, jk.

I think I would run around in circles untill I got dizzy and passed out. :francis:

badboy
09-21-2007, 05:11 PM
I will apologize to my neighbors and the police for making so much racket. I will suck ice cubes so that my sore throat will allow me to talk Monday for work.

hollywood_texan
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Drink More Beer!!!!

Thorn
09-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Drink More Beer!!!!

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Hervoyel
09-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I will wear my Texans helmet when we play the Falcons the following week.

Seriously, After the Texans got down by 14 against the Panthers I was sitting there on the edge of utter disgust. I looked over and saw my Texans helmet sitting there and maybe a little out of boredom I put it on. Then the Texans began their comeback. Later in the game my wife walked by and said "What are you doing with that on?" and I told her I couldn't take it off (since it had obviously been the thing that spurred the comeback). I took it off and I swear within a minute or two Steve Smith broke out and got his 3rd TD.

No way I start the Colts game without my helmet. If they beat the Colts It just means that the magic helmet is REAL!

whiskeyrbl
09-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Tell the police officer not to give me that ticket or take me to jail, 'cuz we just kicked INDY's ARSE, then offer him a beer. j/k I'll go to my Foremans house and quietly tell his wife I'm there to collect my $100 from our bet.( He's a Titan Fan )

texanskan
09-21-2007, 05:24 PM
have to be draged out of Club Yellow Lot then I will find a bar on the way home go in and just start yelling 19 and 0, 19 and 0, 19 and 0!!!

NitroGSXR
09-21-2007, 05:26 PM
have to be draged out of Club Yellow Lot then I will find a bar on the way home go in and just start yelling 19 and 0, 19 and 0, 19 and 0!!!
See you in jail. We'll have a blast.

HOU-TEX
09-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Be happy.:specnatz:

Heath Shuler
09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
I am thinking about taking Monday 10/1 off of work and road tripping to Atlanta to watch the Falcons game. It is only 12 hours there and tickets should be easy to get.

JDizzle
09-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Cut my hair and hold a press conference

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2004-12-14-inside-carr.jpg

Ole Miss Texan
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM

Seriously, After the Texans got down by 14 against the Panthers I was sitting there on the edge of utter disgust. I looked over and saw my Texans helmet sitting there and maybe a little out of boredom I put it on. Then the Texans began their comeback. Later in the game my wife walked by and said "What are you doing with that on?" and I told her I couldn't take it off (since it had obviously been the thing that spurred the comeback). I took it off and I swear within a minute or two Steve Smith broke out and got his 3rd TD.

No way I start the Colts game without my helmet. If they beat the Colts It just means that the magic helmet is REAL!

I swear we'll hunt you down if you lose that helmet!! I keep laughing at the thought of your wife (who I don't know or never seen) walking by looking puzzled.."honey? why the heck are you wearing that?" lol

I am thinking about taking Monday 10/1 off of work and road tripping to Atlanta to watch the Falcons game. It is only 12 hours there and tickets should be easy to get.

My boss let me have 10/1 off and I'm going to the game! Continental had a round trip flight for $220 Friday - Monday...not sure what they are now. We are going to DESTROY the falcons...and I'm going to laugh at my old roomate/huge falcons fan the whole time.

YellerLotYeller
09-21-2007, 06:08 PM
I will be storming the field...it might take me a while from the 600's, but I'll get there.

Also I will see a few of you in jail. cue "Sittin' in the Harris County jail.."

hot pickle
09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Drink More Beer!!!!

YESSSSS

TxDavid
09-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Not sure what I'll do, but I'm sure alcohol and nudity will be involved....

texanmojo
09-21-2007, 06:36 PM
An All Texas Super Bowl.

that needs to wait until the SB is in Dallas! :)

Blake
09-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Buy either....

Dunta Robinson or DeMeco Ryans AUTHENTIC liberty white jersey.

OR

Mario Williams or Jacoby Jones AUTHENTIC steel blue jersey.

Any Suggestions?

p.s. I already have a battle red #80.

Double Barrel
09-21-2007, 06:59 PM
If we beat Indianapolis, I will...

Have a happy tailgating experience after the game. :texflag:

Kaiser Toro
09-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I will visit a dairy farm and apply for an astronaut's license.

alphajoker
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
...stop surfing the internet while at work, searching for any news, Texans related. Oh, who am I kidding? If we win, I'll probably surf the internet more at work! :texflag:

Buffi2
09-21-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm going to Disney World! :splits:

rockabilly
09-21-2007, 08:33 PM
If we beat Indianapolis...My girlfriend will have the BEST night ever.

FirstTexansFan
09-21-2007, 08:38 PM
I will visit a dairy farm and apply for an astronaut's license.

There's a vision that I can't get out of my mind. I see heifers, a gun, a wild drive across 4 states, handcuffs, and an arrest warrant for milking without a license.....udderly preposterous :)

Ole Miss Texan
09-21-2007, 08:38 PM
If we beat Indianapolis, I will...

ask this question but hope y'all answer before the game:

How do playoff tickets work?

Say we go to the playoffs, and play at home, do PSL owners have first right to buy tickets?

b0ng
09-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Call up that butt-pirate raiders fan Monty (610 radio personality on at midnight when I get off work), and tell him that the Texans will more than likely beat the raiders this year and that a "no better than 6-10 record" is horse crap.

CoachJim
09-21-2007, 09:41 PM

Burnin the candle at both ends huh Vin? ... No doubt I'll not be far from my kitchen either.

Texan Asylum
09-21-2007, 10:50 PM

Priceless!!!

Rep your way!

Texan Asylum
09-21-2007, 11:03 PM
My best friend, and brother outside of blood, is a Colt Fanatic! But he likes the Texans as a second team though. I'll probably call and do my share of ribbing on him. He's laid off the ribbing to me over the years, so I pretty much let him slide last December with our last win of Indy.

This one will NOT be so lucky on his part! :cool:

After that, I'll probably get myself prepared and ready to help all those 'bandwagon' hoppers that seem to crawl out of the woodwork when a team like us comes along. :shades:

:texflag:

Texans_Chick
09-21-2007, 11:21 PM

Cool. Repeat after me.

We
Must
Protect
This
House.

I have to say my friends joke with me about how I am overly logical. With the exception of sports jinxes and rallys. The worst fight I've ever had with my husband was during the Rockets playoffs, and he said the worst words ever in the 4th quarter:

"There's no way they can lose now."

And they lost. And I got mad because he said those words you aren't supposed to say.

Which I suppose means I have a pretty happy marriage if that's the worst fight. And I am weird about sports jinxes.

drewmar74
09-22-2007, 12:20 AM

Actually, Herv, I appreciate your contribution to the Texans victory. But it might not have been the helmet that broke the game wide open for the Texans. My son was wearing his "number three seven Houston Texans football shirt" (as he calls it) and, about the time that Steve Smith got past Petey for the second time, he looks over to me and flat calls me on the carpet for not wearing my "number nine zero houston texans football shirt." I put it on and the Texans get a spark...

but I don't think it was the Mario jersey.... and even though it might have been the helmet....

I really think the 31 unanswered points stemmed from a couple of six inch rubber chickens (to be known as the "rally chickens going forward) that broke it wide open. I found that if you grab them by the arse or legs and shake them their head rattles around and makes an obscene sounding slapping sound generally only heard in freshman male dormitories. I'm cheering, the chickens are flying everywhere, and the Texans stomp a mudhole in the Panthers.

So, WHEN we beat Indy on Sunday I'll be sure to -

wait for it.......

choke the ole' rally chicken til it pops! :chicken:

And then get harassed by the wife for making a mess on the carpet.

stevn8r
09-22-2007, 12:26 AM
I'll probably have to clean my shorts!!!

IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?

TexansLucky13
09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
So, WHEN we beat Indy on Sunday I'll be sure to -

wait for it.......

choke the ole' rally chicken til it pops! :chicken:

And then get harassed by the wife for making a mess on the carpet.

:ohsnap:

MEGA SWATT
09-22-2007, 12:33 AM
not be surprised:fans: :fans:

bckey
09-22-2007, 01:17 AM
I'll party when I get back to Corpus Christi after the game.

DocBar
09-22-2007, 01:38 AM

No way I start the Colts game without my helmet. If they beat the Colts It just means that the magic helmet is REAL! Does it mean you're a retard if they lose??? I only ask because I do stuff like that....

Southern Lion
09-22-2007, 02:07 AM
Not be able to move from the couch for the rest of the day and have to force myself to watch every NFL game that I can for the rest of the weekend. So, pretty much nothing will change.:texflag:

BSofA04
09-22-2007, 02:53 AM
I will buy one of those mini Coors kegs, pop in "Beerfest" and let nature take it's course.

bckey
09-22-2007, 06:38 AM
I will buy one of those mini Coors kegs, pop in "Beerfest" and let nature take it's course.

Those coors kegs are on closeout at HEB here in Corpus Christi for $5.99. I picked up 2 yesterday and I don't even drink coors. Too cheap to pass up.

barrett
09-22-2007, 06:39 AM
stand there at reliant and let it soak in until the security guards throw me out.

ledzeppelin229
09-22-2007, 06:43 AM
If we beat Indy....I have a 3 hour drive back to San Marcos...and a test to study for...AFTER that....I'll be celebrating.

Double Barrel
09-22-2007, 01:31 PM
There's a vision that I can't get out of my mind. I see heifers, a gun, a wild drive across 4 states, handcuffs, and an arrest warrant for milking without a license.....udderly preposterous :)

heeeeeey....how do you know so much about my honeymoon?! :um:

Vinnie
09-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Immediately call in to work for Monday, because it's about to get ugly.:drunk:

FirstTexansFan
09-22-2007, 03:28 PM
heeeeeey....how do you know so much about my honeymoon?! :um:

ESP...n :)

Thorn
09-22-2007, 04:16 PM
If we actually do beat the Colts tomorrow, the Cowgirl fans in the office will have to listen to my bull***t all the way to the Superbowl. http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TexanExile
09-22-2007, 04:17 PM
If we actually do beat the Colts tomorrow, the Cowgirl fans in the office will have to listen to my bull***t all the way to the Superbowl. http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don't worry about Cowgirl fans. They usually lose interest in football when the playoffs start. It's been that way for a decade now.

Texans Pride
09-22-2007, 05:20 PM

Herv I love it! I just tried giving you some rep, but I need to spread the love around. I picture you just sitting in front of the tv with that helmet on and it makes me laugh.

nfl-brit
09-22-2007, 07:55 PM
I'll wear my Texans Jersey to the next morning's muster parade!:doot:

michaelm
09-22-2007, 08:07 PM
What crazy thing will you do if we beat Indianapolis this Sunday?

<fill in the blank>

You looking for something like "I'll shave my head at the Blue Crew Tailgate after the game"?

Giant Tiger
09-22-2007, 09:54 PM

Funny, I thought it was me. The score was 14-0 when I got home & turned on the game. My 5 year old son was with me. So I put on my Andre Johnson jersey & of course the Texans marched right down the field & scored.

My son said I had the same number as the player on TV. So when he scored again, my son said, "Dad, it's a magic shirt." What a game! :whip:

I'll still wear my jersey whether Andre plays or not.

As for this game; if the Texans beat the Colts, I'll wear my Texans tie to work. Might not be a huge statement, but I made my statement 2 years ago when I drove with a Texans car flag during the entire 2-14 season. Did that last year, too. Just a small town up here, so everybody knows I cheer for the Texans :fans:

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow.:texflag:

IndyDrummer
09-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Cut my hair and hold a press conference

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2004-12-14-inside-carr.jpg

:laughjump:

prostock101
09-22-2007, 10:19 PM
If they win, I will take the entire team and coaching staff to Arby's for lunch.

:fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans:

BSofA04
09-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Those coors kegs are on closeout at HEB here in Corpus Christi for $5.99. I picked up 2 yesterday and I don't even drink coors. Too cheap to pass up.

$5.99 huh? Well, if the Texans win I definitely will NOT be making it to work on Monday. I'm more of a Miller Lite man myself, gotta watch that beer gut, but I can handle the Rocky Mountain Kool-Aid. Gotta love HEB!

Malloy
09-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Immediately call my brother-in-law and demand he pay up on the bet...

Fly the Texans lawn flag I gave him in his yard until the Colts win.

Be careful they won't shoot you out of the sky, you and your ass of mass disruption :)

As for me, I'll windsurf wearing my jersey, while using my texan flag as a cape :)

Hervoyel
09-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Everybody, just be sure to have your magic helmet, jersey, chicken, or whatever ready. We're going to need it all today.

Together we cannot be stopped!

At least not as long as the Texans also show up. They will.