PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating buddies?

ensign_lee
09-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey y'all:

I'm looking for tailgating buddies for the game against the Colts this Sunday. I gave up my parking passes for this season since I thought I wouldn't have time to tailgate, seeing as I go to school in Austin and all.

But...I think I can make time for this game. Any of y'all from Austin going to the game? Anyone in Houston willing to let this crazy Texans fan hang out with you?

Obviously, I'm willing to bring food/drinks/"refreshments" :specnatz:

:fans:

Specnatz
09-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey y'all:

I'm looking for tailgating buddies for the game against the Colts this Sunday. I gave up my parking passes for this season since I thought I wouldn't have time to tailgate, seeing as I go to school in Austin and all.

But...I think I can make time for this game. Any of y'all from Austin going to the game? Anyone in Houston willing to let this crazy Texans fan hang out with you?

Kaiser Toro and Barrett have season tickets, not sure where they tailgate at.

texanfan2002114
09-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey y'all:

Your more than welcome to join us. Our group usually shows up around 9:30 but we are there at 8am in the yellow lot!

shinerbock_girl
09-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Yellow lot also here with Mannyo123 and his bus.....
BTW we're from San Antonio