PDA

View Full Version : We Win

Thorn
09-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Whoo hoo. I don’t go back to work until next Tuesday. I’m off. In other words, I’m drunk tonight.

So what does that mean? It means I’m a drunken Bud Adams tonight. Not that that means anything really, other than WE SHALL BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE DONKEYS THIS WEEKEND.

We are number one. We are the greatest. We have won two games in a row and we are talking **** now. Beware the Texans. Please forgive me for talking **** to everyone, it’s just after so many years of crap teams we seem to be having a bit of success.

In the mean time, I hear another voice saying turn the computer off and go to bed. I shall consider that request.

Imatexanfan
09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
I hear ya dawg the Texans ARE gonna win this weekend regardless of AJ (we all know he's good).

But if our TEAM is any better WE can play good without AJ if you know what I mean, so Jacoby run some returns back and make the difference in the game for us to pull this soooo called "upset". :fans:

MissouriTexan
09-19-2007, 09:14 PM
alcohol ftw

axman40
09-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Whoo hoo. I donít go back to work until next Tuesday. Iím off. In other words, Iím drunk tonight.

So what does that mean? It means Iím a drunken ******* tonight. Not that that means anything really, other than WE SHALL BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE DONKEYS THIS WEEKEND.

We are number one. We are the greatest. We have won two games in a row and we are talking **** now. Beware the Texans. Please forgive me for talking **** to everyone, itís just after so many years of crap teams we seem to be having a bit of success.

In the mean time, I hear another voice saying turn the computer off and go to bed. I shall consider that request.
NO ! I am sure you will come up with more gems!
:cool:

kcdoubleeagle
09-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Drinking and typing....I like it.

GlassHalfFull
09-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Drinking and typing....I like it.

I am also typing under the influence tonight.:specnatz: