PDA

View Full Version : Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat (Video and Song)

The1ApplePie
09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

I Never said Tom Brady was a hero
Because I remember him from Michigan
Bringing Gatorade to Brian Griese
Except for Garbage Time when he got in

Dread-Head
09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Why does Belechek still have a job? Shouldn't he have been fired? Shouldn't they take a look at NFL films footage of those three superbowls they won to see if he wasn't up to something? I doubt that he JUST decided at the beginning of THIS season to start cheating. Isn't it odd that he was reported by a guy who USED TO BE ON HIS COACHING STAFF?

kastofsna
09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Why does Belechek still have a job? Shouldn't he have been fired? Shouldn't they take a look at NFL films footage of those three superbowls they won to see if he wasn't up to something? I doubt that he JUST decided at the beginning of THIS season to start cheating. Isn't it odd that he was reported by a guy who USED TO BE ON HIS COACHING STAFF?
he's been doing it about as long as everyone else in the NFL. it's pretty common place

TexansLucky13
09-19-2007, 07:43 PM
he's been doing it about as long as everyone else in the NFL. it's pretty common place

Yep. Mangini is screwed.

hot pickle
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
that was funny stuff.. i like it... very creative.. lol

Noblesse Oblige
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
If anyone watched MNF opening night, you might remember the guy who did this song as the Bengals fan who sent in the video of him and his daughter singing