PDA

View Full Version : The Genius is Back!

prostock101
09-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Just some thoughts I'd like to share with the class......

Ahman Green is listed as "Limited Practice" with a knee? Whutupwitdat?

I know Faggins has taken some grief for his play Sunday, but I'm going to stick my neck out and defend him. On the first play to Smith, he slipped and fell down. Whatchagonnado? On the TD pass to Smith, he had him covered and when he turned to the ball it boinked him on the helmet and Smith got a lucky bounce. On the other TD to Smith, he just wiffed on the tackle. So really, I just fault him on the missed tackle. He ain't D-Rob but I think he's capable of being a decent corner. I also would not be surprised to see us bringing in another CB next year (draft or FA) to replace him. Especially with Smith's mandate to only rush four DL.

Again I ask! Where's the love for Kris Brown? He's been deadly on his FG's, but the most impressive stat is his kickoffs for touchbacks. Field position is so extremely important and I think he had at least 3 kickoffs that weren't returned. That is huge. Turk also has been a great addition.

Great start to the season and I can't remember the last time a Houston team so dominated a game. Was this game a turning point? I think every game this season will be a turning point for this team.

The Bottom Line - This team will win some games as long as they stay healthy.

Prediction - Sunday, JJ catches 9 passes for 150+ yards and 2 TD's and a punt return for a TD. This guy is going to be awesome. If he gets some playing time, I wouldn't be surprised if he got OROY.

"Genius since 1952" :fans: :fans: :fans:

kastofsna
09-19-2007, 08:29 PM
based on those numbers, it looks like Jones will have about 300 yards total. i'm having trouble believing that.

Dread-Head
09-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Well I wouldn't call myself a GENIUS...but thanks. :king:

Thorn
09-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Again I ask! Where's the love for Kris Brown? He's been deadly on his FG's, but the most impressive stat is his kickoffs for touchbacks. Field position is so extremely important and I think he had at least 3 kickoffs that weren't returned. That is huge. Turk also has been a great addition.

This is something a lot of fans don't often think about. In fact, we've been taking this for granted for a long time now. I'm glad to see someone puts this forward.

TexansLucky13
09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
based on those numbers, it looks like Jones will have about 300 yards total. i'm having trouble believing that.

So will the Colts.

:texflag:

prostock101
09-19-2007, 10:06 PM

Even a genius can dream........:sleep: