PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Texans

pgitta
09-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I created an account here last year since we played you guys. (Redskins)

I said then, you guys are great sports, and I just wanted to stop back by and say congrats on a great start this season.

We're not doing too bad ourselves, but I don't think any of us should hold our breath about being recognized anytime soon.

You guys have a great opportunity for recognition though this week. I really think you have a great chance to knock off the Colts and maybe we won't have to be subjected to so many Dopey commercials.

Good luck. Kick their ass. You've been waiting a long time, and I hope your fortunes continue.

Die hard Redskin.

real
09-19-2007, 05:15 PM

I said then, you guys are great sports, and I just wanted to stop back by and say congrats on a great start this season.

We're not doing too bad ourselves, but I don't think any of us should hold our breath about being recognized anytime soon.

You guys have a great opportunity for recognition though this week. I really think you have a great chance to knock off the Colts and maybe we won't have to be subjected to so many Dopey commercials.

Good luck. Kick their ass. You've been waiting a long time, and I hope your fortunes continue.

Die hard Redskin.

Thanks for the well wishes.

I haven't seen much of Campbell....is he looking like the real deal ?

GlassHalfFull
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
I grew up in Va rooting for the Redskins. I still have a soft place for them in my heart - when they aren't playing the Texans.

pgitta
09-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Yeah, you probably won't. Usually the only hightlights you see of the Skins are ones where one of our guys is sliding off someone elses running back as they cross the goal line. But we're getting used to it.

Campbell is getting everyone excited. Last week was only his 9th start, but he's showing signs of greatness. He's missing some easy throws, but making a lot of hard ones. Weird.

At least he has legs unlike

http://www.rcdbase.com/skin/chair.jpg

We,ve lost our entire right side of the O'line already to season enders, but the backups seem to be holding their own.

We'll see what happens. Maybe we'll see you in the SB? :doot:

Texan_Bill
09-19-2007, 05:26 PM

He who has re-made himself, I watched Campbell Monday night. Wasn't stellar, BUT he managed the game pretty well. You can definitely tell that he's getting it figured out and that it will bode well for the skins through the rest of the season....

TEXANS84
09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the board pgitta.

We'll promise to take down the Colts as long as you guys do some damage to the Cowgirls.

pgitta
09-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the board pgitta.

We'll promise to take down the Colts as long as you guys do some damage to the Cowgirls.

Well, as you probably already know.

That is always a high priority for us.;)

http://www.rcdbase.com/skin/homo.jpg

alphajoker
09-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah, you probably won't. Usually the only hightlights you see of the Skins are ones where one of our guys is sliding off someone elses running back as they cross the goal line. But we're getting used to it.

Campbell is getting everyone excited. Last week was only his 9th start, but he's showing signs of greatness. He's missing some easy throws, but making a lot of hard ones. Weird.

At least he has legs unlike

http://www.rcdbase.com/skin/chair.jpg

We,ve lost our entire right side of the O'line already to season enders, but the backups seem to be holding their own.

We'll see what happens. Maybe we'll see you in the SB? :doot:

LOL! Great pic!

AnthonyE
09-19-2007, 05:50 PM

Die hard Redskin.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope all ends well in Washington. I'm enjoying watching them win this season. :) We all hate the Cowgirls too, so we're all practically brothers. O_O

The Pencil Neck
09-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Good luck this season, man. Campbell really looks like he's been making some strides forward. Kid's got a cannon.

Thorn
09-19-2007, 06:29 PM

We are still trying to dig ourselves out of a hole. I don't expect playoffs this season, but I do next season. The Texans are up and coming, and will get the respect we want soon enough.

AnthonyE
09-19-2007, 06:34 PM
We are still trying to dig ourselves out of a hole. I don't expect playoffs this season, but I do next season. The Texans are up and coming, and will get the respect we want soon enough.

Its obvious we're getting some recognition though.

I mean, NFLN is featuring reasons why the Texans can win tomorrow on Playbook's comercials.

I'm hearing good things from many media outlets.

Thorn
09-19-2007, 06:40 PM
The Texans are getting recognition for their very obvious improvement this year. And thatís a good thing, because we deserve it and itís true. As to whether we are a playoff caliber team yet is still to be determined.

This Sunday will say a lot to that.

pgitta
09-20-2007, 12:38 PM
LOL! Great pic!

Thanks, I had a lot of time on my hands last year.

http://www.rcdbase.com/skin/anvil.jpg

http://www.rcdbase.com/skin/reaper.jpg

Shaft75
09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
This guys has some great pics.... LMAO!

You should photoshop our old qb with a tunnel coming out of his helmet.

TheIronDuke
09-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Is Rock Cartwright still the KR for the Skins? Only reason I ask is because I grew up with him in Conroe and knew he would be in the NFL or MLB someday.

pgitta
09-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Is Rock Cartwright still the KR for the Skins? Only reason I ask is because I grew up with him in Conroe and knew he would be in the NFL or MLB someday.

Yes sir. Sure is.

One of the more popular guys. Hasen't broken any this season yet, but is pretty much money to get a good return.

Shaft75
09-21-2007, 10:55 AM
My buddy from Conroe said he knew him and that they hung out alot. Great guy.