PDA

View Full Version : Think Steve Smith Might Change His Tune?

TexanAddict
09-18-2007, 10:51 PM
About 28 seconds in:

Sights and Sounds from Week 2 (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8027a5ba)

I bet no one in Carolina is thinkin that way now! On to the Colts!

:texan:

Cjeremy635
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
That's a pretty awesome clip. I've always loved hearing the real sounds of the game. I can't believe they said "we weren't that good and that they should roll over us like Tennesse did". Seriously, we beat them the last time we played them......owned. Our D definately seemed to be pumped up more so than theirs, atleast it seemed like it to me. Anyways, thanks for the link.:shades:

Leahmic223
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Nice find.

I saw the first week video like that also on there.

He was just trying to get his guys pumped up, I am sure most of our guys say stuff like that or like "We are the better team, so lets go out and play like it."

I like how Ray Lewis does his thing in the huddles though. The Amobi thing was kinda funny too.

Ole Miss Texan
09-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I couldn't really hear, did he say 'aint no cake walk but they arent that tough'?

At least we did what we said. 'kick a$$ and dominate!!" thats exactly what we did

Wolf
1:10 I will leave my pats jokes elsewhere

Heap, they didn't call it a TD... it is always a TD LOL

mexican_texan
Kick ass and dominate

Leahmic223
09-18-2007, 11:01 PM
I couldn't really hear, did he say 'aint no cake walk but they arent that tough'?

At least we did what we said. 'kick a$$ and dominate!!" thats exactly what we did

He was like "These guys aren't that good, I'm not saying its going to be a cakewalk, but lets run over them like its highschool." or something like that.

Wolf
09-18-2007, 11:01 PM
That's a pretty awesome clip. I've always loved hearing the real sounds of the game. I can't believe they said "we weren't that good and that they should roll over us like Tennesse did". Seriously, we beat them the last time we played them......owned. Our D definately seemed to be pumped up more so than theirs, atleast it seemed like it to me. Anyways, thanks for the link.:shades:
I think he said "High School"

I could be mistaken

Cjeremy635
09-18-2007, 11:18 PM
I think he said "High School"

I could be mistaken

I'll have to relisten to it.....my wife swears I have selective hearing. This just may be one of those instances.:gun:

Cjeremy635
09-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Well, I guess she was right......I'm selectivly hard of hearing. Maybe I have some hidden animosity from our 2 games last year that I some how subliminally heard that word. Who knows, stranger things have happened? idonno:

Wolf
09-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Well, I guess she was right......I'm selectivly hard of hearing. Maybe I have some hidden animosity from our 2 games last year that I some how subliminally heard that word. Who knows, stranger things have happened? idonno:

I had earphones on :whip:

mexican_texan
09-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I heard Titans/Tennessee

TexanSam
09-18-2007, 11:49 PM
"It's like watching a child take his first step"

haha. he's just a big baby

TexanAddict
09-19-2007, 12:08 AM
He said, "These guys aren't that good. It won't be a cakewalk, but they aren't that good. We should roll over them like we in high school." At least that's how I heard it.

AnthonyE
09-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I know eveyone seems to be hearing different things but I heard.

"These guys aren't that good. It won't be a cakewalk, but they aren't that good. We should roll over them like they in high school."

D-ReK
09-19-2007, 12:27 AM
This is the quote, verbatim, "These guys ain't that good. They ain't no cakewalk, but they ain't that good, y'all. We should run over their ass like it's high school." Let's hear how that one ended up, Steve.

TexanAddict
09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
This is the quote, verbatim, "These guys ain't that good. They ain't no cakewalk, but they ain't that good, y'all. We should run over their ass like it's high school." Let's hear how that one ended up, Steve.

Winner.

Ole Miss Texan
09-19-2007, 12:45 AM

LOL, thanks I butchered it.

'the germans discovered it in 1904, and named it san diego. which of course in german means a whale's..."

sakebomb
09-19-2007, 07:47 AM
I liked ours.

"Kick a$$ and dominate"

Plain, simple, and to the point. :texflag:

HJam72
09-19-2007, 08:46 AM
I thought he said, "These guys are big and young. They're gonna kick our butts in our own house. Let's go out there and take it like big *****-cats!"

I've heard a few selective hearing comments too. :)

Hooston Texan
09-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, if anyone on the Panthers deserves to talk, it's Steve Smith. I would say he, at least, backed up his talk. But nobody else on his side could.

Unless it's in a game denoted by roman numerals (or a trade), we won't be seeing that guy again until 2012. That's just fine with me.

Twitch-Houston
09-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I've cooked up a little crow casserole with some fava beans and a nice chianti for him. :cool: