PDA

View Full Version : I've taken a vow until the Texans make the playoffs...

TheRealJoker
09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:texflag:

whiskeyrbl
09-18-2007, 09:18 PM
A little drastic don't ya think?

The Pencil Neck
09-18-2007, 09:18 PM
So...

You're saying that you didn't have any real prospects of having sex in the next couple of months so you might as well make it look like a conscious choice?

Good move.

MissouriTexan
09-18-2007, 09:19 PM
...why?

TheRealJoker
09-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I'll explain tomorrow but I will say that I am universally recognized by females everywhere as moderately good looking ;)

Tailgate
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Don't do it man. Although... this is one vow that nobody will blame you if you break it.

DiehardChris
09-18-2007, 09:26 PM
The pickins' are pretty slim in Conroe anyway, LOL.

Kaiser Toro
09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll explain tomorrow but I will say that I am universally recognized by females everywhere as moderately good looking ;)

Chicks dig me because I rarely wear any underwear, and when I do, it is usually something unusual.

The Pencil Neck
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear any underwear, and when I do, it is usually something unusual.

You must spread some reputation around...

utahmark
09-18-2007, 09:30 PM
you cant get a date with that green A$$ skin of yours anyway!!!!!

alphajoker
09-18-2007, 09:33 PM
If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

Don't take this the wrong way man but...are you a moron? Why wouldn't you want a piece if the opportunity presents itself?

SheTexan
09-18-2007, 09:36 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

Wellll CHAD!! At 20 y/o you should be celebate anyway!! Stay as devoted to a female as you are to the Texans, and you should have a very promising, lifetime relationship with someone who shares your passion!!:doot:

bayshorebevo
09-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Why not shave your back or give up Snickers instead?

Runner
09-18-2007, 09:41 PM
If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs.

Is this limited to celibacy(other) or does it include celibacy(self)?

TEXANRED
09-18-2007, 09:43 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

That is swell and all but you do know the season has another four months don't you?

kcdoubleeagle
09-18-2007, 10:01 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

Will it make a difference :brickwall: :brickwall: if they don't make the playoffs for another decade?:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Htownsportsfan
09-18-2007, 10:03 PM
So...

You're saying that you didn't have any real prospects of having sex in the next couple of months so you might as well make it look like a conscious choice?

Good move.

My thoughts exactly!

gg no re
09-18-2007, 10:05 PM
TRJ this is madness!

(someone better follow this up correctly)

Cjeremy635
09-18-2007, 10:06 PM

Females........in your household? Immediate family doesn't count and your cousins only count in Kentucky & Tennessee. I think it's a crazy move, the Texans are an extreme long shot to make the play offs. I don't know you though, it could be an extreme long shot to get you laid.:cool: You should have gone the David Carr's dad way and grew a tight mullet. That will help ease your tention and increase your chances with the chicks. I mean jeez, look at this dude:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l81/cjeremy635/Mullet20man.jpg

BattleRdMatador
09-18-2007, 10:07 PM
20 years strong, who needs a vow?

Silver Oak
09-18-2007, 10:08 PM
I wouldn't do it dude. I understand your passion, but shoot...give up Cokes or fast food, or green dye instead.

kcdoubleeagle
09-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Hah

awtysst
09-18-2007, 10:11 PM

I repped KT for you!

sakebomb
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Wellll CHAD!! At 20 y/o you should be celebate anyway!! Stay as devoted to a female as you are to the Texans, and you should have a very promising, lifetime relationship with someone who shares your passion!!:doot:

SheTex kicking it old school. :shades:

Hervoyel
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM

GlassHalfFull
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
This is the fastest growing thread I've ever seen.

TexanSam
09-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Dude you're crazy.

If I knew you personally I'd try my damn best to get some good looking ladies to go your way. Then I'd laugh at you.

MissouriTexan
09-18-2007, 10:36 PM
TRJ this is madness!

(someone better follow this up correctly)

Madness?

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

Ole Miss Texan
09-18-2007, 10:49 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

Please God, bring back AJ soon!

Regards,

TheRealJoker

BSofA04
09-18-2007, 11:40 PM
TheRealJoker, you sure are a stronger man then me. I get horny thinking of the Texans in sole possession of first place in the AFC South. Good luck with the next 4 months....

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Just got finished with day 1 guys.

I will do the same style of celibacy as Josh Hartnett in 40 Days and 40 Nights. I've already got a plan for if I have a moment of weekness...

If I start having impure thoughts im just gonna close my eyes and think of Eric Winston and Steve Mckinney doing jumping jacks. That'll squash those thoughts!!! :whip:

Lucky
09-19-2007, 12:10 AM
One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women. But I do deny them my essence.

threetoedpete
09-19-2007, 01:06 AM

Well even if you're not Catholic, if I were you, I'd light a few candles every Saturday for Salaam's knees to hold fast my freind. GL.

threetoedpete
09-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Please God, bring back AJ soon!

Regards,

TheRealJoker's gurl freind

There Old Miss I fixed it for ya.

Carr Bombed
09-19-2007, 01:44 AM
I know the Texans are off to a 2-0 start and everyone is excited, but with the luck we've had over the years your taking the chance of becoming a born again virgin. Big gamble my friend.

DBCooper
09-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Does this include Rosie and her 5 sisters?

Malloy
09-19-2007, 05:48 AM

Winner :)

Malloy
09-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Interesting, so you chose to NOT take one for the team... :)

PapaL
09-19-2007, 06:48 AM
In order to keep the vibes around this team good, I will also take a vow. As a 27 year old man, I will make it my goal to fornicate/procriate with all good looking women that will allow me to.

Yeah...I'm doing to opposite of TRJ's pledge. Send'em up my way.

texanfreak
09-19-2007, 06:53 AM
dude i used to live in the conroe area.most of the women there could eat corn through a picket fence. you are better off with celibacy

Seņor Stan
09-19-2007, 06:58 AM
You may need to get on of these....

http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Captain_America-Shield.jpg

I hear the shield can help you with these types of issues.

stingray
09-19-2007, 07:25 AM
I get it!!!! Your married with Kids...

GuerillaBlack
09-19-2007, 07:28 AM

-Chad from Conroe.

Are you ****ing stupid! No sex!

TexanExile
09-19-2007, 07:50 AM
That is swell and all but you do know the season has another four months don't you?

If the team gets on a losing streak, I bet "swell" will indeed be one way to describe the situation.

Hey, I'm a fan and all, but....:yikes:

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Alright Texans, im up and ready for day # 2!!! :texflag:

GlassHalfFull
09-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Alright Texans, im up and ready for day # 2!!! :texflag:

If you are planning on keeping your vow, you shouldn't be:heart:

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 08:18 AM
If you are planning on keeping your vow, you shouldn't be:heart:

You dont come off as a "glass half full" type of person :(

GlassHalfFull
09-19-2007, 08:39 AM
You dont come off as a "glass half full" type of person :(

I'm very optimistic about the Texans. I was referring to the fact that if you plan on keeping your vow, being "up and ready" may not be your best option. LOL

PapaL
09-19-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm very optimistic about the Texans. I was referring to the fact that if you plan on keeping your vow, being "up and ready" may not be your best option. LOL

Down and to the left would have been a more appropriate line. :user:

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 09:05 AM
*thinks of Winston and Mckinney doing jumping jacks*

Alright, im down again!!! :texflag:

Texans_Chick
09-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women. But I do deny them my essence.

Classic.

Actually, amazing for when that was perfromed.

Malloy
09-19-2007, 09:57 AM
In order to keep the vibes around this team good, I will also take a vow. As a 27 year old man, I will make it my goal to fornicate/procriate with all good looking women that will allow me to.

Yeah...I'm doing to opposite of TRJ's pledge. Send'em up my way.

I were thinking about that angle too, and I'll only stop fornicating once the Texans are in the playoffs... I should have made that vow 5 years ago... :)

ATRAIN
09-19-2007, 10:07 AM
So you never answered the questions about SELF Love?? Are you not doing that as well, if so YOUR INSANE!!

BeerTastesLikeVictory
09-19-2007, 10:14 AM
So you never answered the questions about SELF Love?? Are you not doing that as well, if so YOUR INSANE!!

Yes, Inquiring minds want to know...Are you master of your domain?

Lauren
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
:stirpot:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259052~Heidi-Klum-Posters.jpg

powerfuldragon
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM
that was a foolish vow.

jjjezebel
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Is there any way to rep this entire thread? I haven't laughed this hard in ages. :fans:

Specnatz
09-19-2007, 11:27 AM
:stirpot:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259052~Heidi-Klum-Posters.jpg

You could bring out the french news reporter.

I am a slut puppy there is no way I could make that vow by choice. :heart:

real
09-19-2007, 11:33 AM
dude i used to live in the conroe area.most of the women there could eat corn through a picket fence. you are better off with celibacy

LMAO!

hobie
09-19-2007, 11:34 AM

-Chad from Conroe.

I am not sure how to react to this.... I figure since you ain't gunna get some for a long time, the least I can do is send some rep your way, as that is the only thing that's going to go up for some time !!

real
09-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Wow...

I didn't know there were so many freaks on this board.

Brando
09-19-2007, 12:24 PM
*thinks of Winston and Mckinney doing jumping jacks*

Alright, im down again!!! :texflag:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/Ocean-Cowboy/shakira.gif

:specnatz:

Good luck you are going to need it.

Yankee_In_TX
09-19-2007, 12:30 PM
should have a very promising, lifetime relationship with someone who shares your passion!!:doot:

So I think she's saying find a hot chick that has a lifetime PSL in the same section as you ;)

Mr teX
09-19-2007, 12:55 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

:wacko:

Well, all i'm going to say is good luck with that & may your will be strong.

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 04:09 PM

This one is gonna be done like the Josh Hartnett movie 40 Days and 40 Nights....NOTHING

Come January it'll all be worth it!!!

TexanSam
09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
This one is gonna be done like the Josh Hartnett movie 40 Days and 40 Nights....NOTHING

Come January it'll all be worth it!!!

a very, very, very, very tiny part of me doesn't want the texans to make the playoffs just so we can all laugh at you all through next season.

I hope they do though!

FirstTexansFan
09-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Some things are just WRONG....that picture screams it....there goes Dinner! :)

NitroGSXR
09-19-2007, 06:08 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/NitroHonda/small.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/NitroHonda/vida-guerra-gallery-00.gif
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/NitroHonda/vida-guerra-gallery-09.gif

Then here's your cold shower picture...
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/NitroHonda/reneezellweger2fu1.jpg

PapaL
09-19-2007, 06:10 PM
I decided to update my signature - All thanks to TRJ.

SheTexan
09-19-2007, 06:53 PM
So I think she's saying find a hot chick that has a lifetime PSL in the same section as you ;)

CORRECT!!:heh:

ledzeppelin229
09-19-2007, 06:57 PM
The last picture pretty much made me gag...why do the rest of us suffer for TRJ's stupid decision??

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Vida makes me think impure thoughts...

*Closes eyes and imagines self giving Jeff Zgonina a cankle massage*

Alright guys, all better!!!

shinerbock_girl
09-19-2007, 08:08 PM
So...

Good move.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/texansgal8/lmao.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/texansgal8/lmao.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/texansgal8/lmao.gif

GuerillaBlack
09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Vida makes me think impure thoughts...

*Closes eyes and imagines self giving Jeff Zgonina a cankle massage*

Alright guys, all better!!!

http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/mlib/1124/09/1124_11890837851.jpg

You feel like quitin'?

By the way, that's Ice T's girl.

TexansLucky13
09-19-2007, 09:05 PM
You know it is bad for your prostate to do what you are doing. It is in your medical interest to retract your vow.

:whip:

Dread-Head
09-19-2007, 09:31 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

LOL. Damn kid. I think you might want to change the color on your avitar from green to BLUE. I have to admit what you're doing takes real BALLS. I hope for your sake they make it to the AFC wild card (I'm predicting they will) but just incase they don't you might want to consider competing in those ultimate fighting title fights. You're NUTS kid!

:splits:

TheRealJoker
09-19-2007, 09:34 PM
LOL. Damn kid. I think you might want to change the color on your avitar from green to BLUE. I have to admit what you're doing takes real BALLS. I hope for your sake they make it to the AFC wild card (I'm predicting they will) but just incase they don't you might want to consider competing in those ultimate fighting title fights. You're NUTS kid!

:splits:

I've actually been training MMA since I was 15 with UFC/Pride veteran Yves Edwards who was at one time the # 1 fighter at 155 pounds :)

Ryan
09-19-2007, 09:52 PM
this will get very interesting

I think TRJ would be better off doing this:gun:if the texans don't make the playoffs this season

TexanSam
09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
http://www.myrelaxplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/analuciadominguez2fp.jpg

http://www.telemundo51.com/2006/0810/9661658.jpg

:D

YellerLotYeller
09-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I've actually been training MMA since I was 15 with UFC/Pride veteran Yves Edwards who was at one time the # 1 fighter at 155 pounds :)

About 5 years ago Yves laid out one of our fighters with a vicious high kick..it was pretty sweet. He(Yves) almost tapped to a triangle, escaped, let our guy stand up, clinched, and then the KO. It was at Renegades when they first started at City Streets....Sprat was on the card too.

oh yea when you get that lovin feeling just think of.....

http://www.forbes.com/images/2001/04/26/bud_adams_250X260.jpg

DiehardChris
09-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Whoever called 610 and took the vow on the radio - it's actually being used as a promo for 610 now. I just heard it a minute ago on the 610 stream.

Silver Oak
09-21-2007, 05:40 PM
http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/mlib/1124/09/1124_11890837851.jpg

You feel like quitin'?

By the way, that's Ice T's girl.

Lord have mercy! That girl has some junk in her trunk!

False Start
09-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Whoever called 610 and took the vow on the radio - it's actually being used as a promo for 610 now. I just heard it a minute ago on the 610 stream.

I heard that , and I was like WTF ? Then I came on here and saw this thread ....... I was like no it cant be . Sure enough . Each to their own man . I'm not knocking you man , go for it , or don't go for it . :um: :D

TheRealJoker
09-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the support!!!

TexansLucky13
09-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the support!!!

Have you given up yet?

:whip:

nfl-brit
09-22-2007, 08:34 PM
There are ways around the celibacy thing, mate............

You can claim that it went off in your hand as you were cleaning it!!...:shower:

You can hibernate....:zzz:

You can render yourself incapable....:drunk: :beerfunnel:

Or you can stick to birds soooooo fuggly that they don't count!...:bag:

Or, you could be married with kids. Sob.:gun:

PapaL
09-23-2007, 01:07 PM
I knew J.Mathis would bust one loose before TheRealJoker did. Time to update the sig.

TheRealJoker
10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
The days are getting longer...especially after yesterday :(

I will admit, I had a moment of weakness. I was out Saturday night and I danced with a hot college girl in daisy dukes. She grinded up against me and I immediately had to close my eyes and imagine myself massaging Jeff Zgonina's enormous cankles to stop the urges!!!

Texan_Bill
10-01-2007, 03:16 PM
To help you out....

*posts picture of large girl with thong showing - from another thread*

Brando
10-01-2007, 03:27 PM

I will admit, I had a moment of weakness. I was out Saturday night and I danced with a hot college girl in daisy dukes. She grinded up against me and I immediately had to close my eyes and imagine myself massaging Jeff Zgonina's enormous cankles to stop the urges!!!

Dude this can't be good for your Mental and Sexual Health.:user:

hookinreds
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM

I was out Saturday night and I danced with a hot college girl in daisy dukes.

Daisy dukes...you or the college girl?:um:

TexanSam
10-15-2007, 05:08 PM
...I would not blame you at all if you gave up this vow right now

TexansLucky13
10-15-2007, 07:24 PM
...I would not blame you at all if you gave up this vow right now

Agreed, but please refrain from descriptions if you choose to do so.

:tease:

gtexan02
10-16-2007, 01:11 PM
At this pace, it could be years.

does it still count as taking a vow of celibacy if you aren't getting any, anyways?

The Pencil Neck
10-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Agreed, but please refrain from descriptions if you choose to do so.

:tease:

Unless she's really, really good lookin and you've got jpegs of her.

YellerLotYeller
10-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Unless she's really, really good lookin and you've got jpegs of her.
Indeed.

BTW Joker youre screwed......or you wish you were.

disaacks3
10-16-2007, 08:55 PM
You guys need to go easy on posting the pics of hot chicks in this thread to tease poor young TRJ....

Otherwise, these will be his before & after shots...
http://www.vincentchow.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/claudiopaulopinto01.jpg

TexanSam
10-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Hopefully he doesn't look at my avatar

YellerLotYeller
10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
or look at this....
http://a607.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/m_556a3ee7ecf210917dd858b8df1dfd36.gif

Yankee_In_TX
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Has "40 days and 40 nights" been inserted in this thread?

Go rent it. Then say "400 days and 400 nights"

LOL

Bipolar The Titan
10-26-2007, 09:33 PM
can't you just grow a beard or something? :cool:

Dread-Head
10-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Dude, I think I speak for MANY here when I say that I personally won't lose any respect for you if you decide to back out of this thing. You couldn't have forseen Johnson's prolonged injury OR Schaub's inablity to throw the ball to anyone else effectively in his absence. Wrap yourself around a tall curvy German girl and take this up next season.

Texanmike02
10-26-2007, 11:40 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

Don't take this the wrong way... but if you are willing to make that vow, it might be better that you remove yourself from the gene pool for a year or two anyway... you may need a little more time to "develop"

Mike

TexanSam
10-26-2007, 11:41 PM
I bet Joker went and bought himself a fleshlight as soon as we lost last weeks game

NitroGSXR
10-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Dude, I think I speak for MANY here when I say that I personally won't lose any respect for you if you decide to back out of this thing. You couldn't have forseen Johnson's prolonged injury OR Schaub's inablity to throw the ball to anyone else effectively in his absence. Wrap yourself around a tall curvy German girl and take this up next season.
Bull. He needs to own up to his vow. He went on the freaking radio making this vow. Open your mouth then need to be ready to pay the price that you quoted. Man up and stick it out! At least just for this season. If the Texans suck next year, then I can let him off the hook. Sorta. Well... Not really. Dude, you're not going to be successful, not if you can't at least spank the monkey. The deal stated out was all or nothing. I think Joker is a lunatic for making this vow but I'd really love to see the outcome. I hope Joker makes it and I hope the Texans make the playoffs just for the sake of his prostates' health. I just can't wait until the day that we all are going to be sitting here celebrating and discussing our playoff berth, at the same time in our thoughts, Joker's going to be pulling a classic 'the 40 year old virgin' ending.

Now I'm thinking about that mayo thread that's going on here. Ew. I hate this board sometimes. You guys are... lol.

:fans:

GO JOKER! STICK IT OUT!!!! You're da man!

Brandon420tx
10-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Back out now, for the health of your prostrate, back out now... Watching the Texans lose these last 2 weeks has been enough punishment for you, for the love of all things manly back out now!

TheRealJoker
10-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Fighting temptation...seeing nice curves everywhere I go...even on slender trees!!!

Texan_Bill
10-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Hang in there, and keep fighting the good fight!! :texflag:

jaayteetx
10-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Move to New Mexico, that will help you stay celibate!

TheRealJoker
11-05-2007, 08:19 AM
NOT DUNTA!!!

*locks up blueballs and throws away the key*

powerfuldragon
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Move to New Mexico, that will help you stay celibate!

i dunno... i met one of the hottest females i've ever seen out at white sands.

drewmar74
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
NOT DUNTA!!!

*locks up blueballs and throws away the key*

Dude, please.... give this one up.

I'm not one to say that a fight is lost early on, but we're in the AFC. We're 4-5. We've got a tough 7 games to go. We're not going to the playoffs this year.

Now, the pictures submitted in this thread have been nice, but still, just end it.

GlassHalfFull
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Maybe you could edit it and change it to when the Rockets make the playoffs. Surely that would count.

YellerLotYeller
11-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Release the beast and say you meant the Dynamo.

NitroGSXR
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm not letting you get away with this like the other guys are trying to encourage you to do so. You went on the radio. I will heckle and jeckle you if you back away from this. Be a man and own it.

Be a big shot and run your mouth? You have to pay the price for doing that.

I'm rooting for you, joker.

TexanSam
11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
I bet there's some pee-wee team called the Texans that made the playoffs!

TheRealJoker
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Well guys, my balls have an outside shot at making it. If we win 5 of 6 then we've gotta be in the playoffs right?!?!?!

powerfuldragon
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I bet Joker went and bought himself a fleshlight as soon as we lost last weeks game

i tried to negative rep you just for knowing what a fleshlight is... but i had to spread it around...

cuongnet
11-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Help Me ! Help Me ! Thanks very much !!

Dread-Head
11-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Well guys, my balls have an outside shot at making it. If we win 5 of 6 then we've gotta be in the playoffs right?!?!?!

Dude...change the color in that avitar pic from green to blue. That way it'll match your...MOOD knowing that there's a good chance knowing you might be celebate until next year.

lol:

TexanSam
11-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Just lie about it and say you're still continuing the vow! That's what I would do...

TexanSam
12-03-2007, 11:15 PM
So..um..how's it going?

adam
12-04-2007, 12:01 AM
I'll say man, you're doing something very noble. At least when you consider that the Texans probably wont be making the playoffs for a long time. I would have trouble making it between wins with this team, much less between playoff appearances.

YellerLotYeller
12-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Get use to these....

http://www.magickrose.co.uk/images/blueballs.jpg

TheRealJoker
12-04-2007, 06:26 AM
*cries self to sleep*

Mr teX
12-04-2007, 09:40 AM
So..um..how's it going?

TexanSam
12-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Maybe I should have asked "How's it coming?"

powerfuldragon
12-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Maybe I should have asked "How's it coming?"
:gun:

BSofA04
12-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Joker, I'm sure you know by now, but your celibacy must continue for at least another 12 months. Texans officially eliminated from the playoffs today. Sorry buddy.

ATX
12-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Joker, I'm sure you know by now, but your celibacy must continue for at least another 12 months. Texans officially eliminated from the playoffs today. Sorry buddy.

Yeah, you might get lucky and only have to wait 51 weeks if the Texans have a good season, if it's close it might be 54 weeks or something.

PapaL
12-17-2007, 06:19 AM
Here's looking at you kid....

http://www.yournutz.com/store/images/8blue.jpg

hookinreds
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM

-Chad from Conroe.

There is nothing in your statement that states this wasn’t a seasonal celibacy. I don't see where you stated that you couldn't be promiscuous in the off season.

TexanSam
03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Don't think we haven't forgotten!

WesmanTexanfan
03-10-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL, I havnt seen this thread yet..

WAY TO GO DUDE!!!!

So do you have a chick lined up for next January? LOL

PapaL
03-10-2008, 03:47 PM
This man must be going through bags of ice a day. Small ice trucks on weekends. I can only imagine your water bill, lol.

Texan_Bill
03-10-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.thefunnybone.com/vstuff/bballs.gif

Joe Texan
03-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I found you some Blue Balls Soap

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?frame=top&back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch %2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Bballs%26ni%3D20%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26xargs%3D0%26pstart%3D1%26b%3D41&w=500&h=375&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F49%2F137524196_936e4cb8 76.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdigita lpretzel%2F137524196%2F&size=135.7kB&name=Blue+Balls+Soap&p=blue+balls&type=JPG&no=45&tt=36257&fusr=digitalpretzel&tit=Blue+Balls+Soap&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdigita lpretzel%2F

Wolf
12-11-2011, 04:25 PM
bumping this thread

real joker.. sleep well tonight

OzzO
12-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Go Real
Get your groove on
Go Real
It's your birthday

CretorFrigg
12-11-2011, 04:56 PM
That was 4 years.

FirstTexansFan
12-11-2011, 05:10 PM
It will mean nothing without pics of the unlucky girl... that boy's got 4yrs of pent up.... er frustration to unleash... and have mercy on her soul :)

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2011, 05:13 PM
bumping this thread

Well deserved, friend. Thank you Wolf.

TheRealJoker
12-11-2011, 06:13 PM
We did it!!!

PapaL
12-11-2011, 06:42 PM
You're the next man up TRJ...

alphajoker
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
We did it!!!

I thought you broke your vow? Nonetheless, go crazy!

TexanSam
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
This still cracks me up.

Man, I hope you broke that vow years ago.

disaacks3
12-11-2011, 08:21 PM
TRJ - Can you feel it in the air tonight? :whip:

Vinny
12-11-2011, 08:34 PM
This still cracks me up.

Man, I hope you broke that vow years ago.
He done Tebow'd himself up good on this one. Tebow isn't married yet is he?

Ranger Tom
12-11-2011, 08:55 PM
bumping this thread

Sleep?! After four years, why waste a whole night sleeping?! :texanbill:

hookinreds
12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
I was looking for this thread earier this week, I'm glad it got bumped...now go get bumped Joker!

Yankee_In_TX
12-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Someone e-mailed me a photo of his neighbors outside celebrating our playoff birth. TRJ had also just been celebrating.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqfvckN_2YYENm4KpZE8VwFkHCsiZvI X6BNrWrqeHYzyLWE32VREAsiGkLNQ

PapaL
12-13-2011, 07:34 PM
TRJ after hearing the news...

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/IamPapaL/aafdafe6.jpg

Dutchrudder
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Do you have to wait until they play the game or once they clinch a spot?

NitroGSXR
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
This thread needs to be locked. TRJ quit midway through the season last year. He even made a thread.

Goatcheese
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
TRJ after hearing the news...

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/IamPapaL/aafdafe6.jpg

I didn't know he was left handed.

Texan_Bill
12-13-2011, 09:36 PM
I got this!! Your first one is on me!! I got this covered!!! :D

NitroGSXR
12-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Again... this thread is moot. TheRealJoker quit on the Texans last year.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77612

OzzO
12-14-2011, 01:35 PM
/\ forum police.

Dread-Head
12-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Okay...did he fill a 5 gallon bucket ALL they way up...or just 3/4th?