PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?...

Pantherstang84
09-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Or is anyone else in love with that bootleg/waggle play? You know the zone stretch, fake run, QB rollout only to have Schaub throw a nice 10 yd. pass to the TE. While the entire defense bit on the play fake making them look like idiots.

Gawd that play is money every time Houston runs it and I freaking love that play to death. It gives me chills every time I see Schaub execute it to perfection. Poetry in motion folks.

powerfuldragon
09-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Or is anyone else in love with that bootleg/waggle play. You know the zone stretch, fake run, QB rollout only to have Schaub throw a nice 10 yd. pass to the TE. While the entire defense bit on the play fake making them look like idiots.

Gawd that play is money every time Houston runs it and I freaking love that play to death. It gives me chills every time I see Schaub execute it to perfection. Poetry in motion folks.
i get up out of my seat at home whenever i see schaub rollling out with the ball.

HOU-TEX
09-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Or is anyone else in love with that bootleg/waggle play. You know the zone stretch, fake run, QB rollout only to have Schaub throw a nice 10 yd. pass to the TE. While the entire defense bit on the play fake making them look like idiots.

Well, I'll admit the play action faked me out a couple times too. Schaub sells the fake with perfection.

The one that impressed me most was a roll out to the right. I'm not sure it was planned or not, but while rolling out he was running out of green when suddenly he jabs one back towards the middle of the field to Daniels (I think) for a first down.

Gotta love it!:texflag:

Grams
09-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Isn't it nice to have a REAL NFL quarterback?