PDA

View Full Version : Dog Pound?

ChrisG
09-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Did the dog pound in Cleveland seem a little (for lack of a better word) wussy. I mean before the game they were talking with Johnson then it seemed like a lot of people (minus the guy who threw the beer) held him in the Dog Pound. They should have all shoved his butt out :bat:

don't take this post the wrong way i got nothing against the browns or johnson. I actually found his first fake into the dog pound as funny

StarStruck
09-16-2007, 10:39 PM
I was curious as well that Johnson was so well received in the Dog Pound. The guy is a character and quite entertaining, but it appears jumping into a group of the most avid fans og the oposing team shouldn't be a good idea. It looked the same as Andre Johnson jumping up to the fans in the Bull Pen, interesting.

drewmar74
09-16-2007, 11:00 PM
The beer toss I liked. Johnson had to know that was coming. Actually, I'm surprised that he didn't receive more beer (prices must be high for stadium beers in Cleveland).

The fat guy hanging half out of the stands giving the bird and yelling emphatically that Johnson should go have relations with himself was a classless jackass, though. Old boy needs to learn to control himself in public.

Goldensilence
09-16-2007, 11:53 PM
The beer toss I liked. Johnson had to know that was coming. Actually, I'm surprised that he didn't receive more beer (prices must be high for stadium beers in Cleveland).

The fat guy hanging half out of the stands giving the bird and yelling emphatically that Johnson should go have relations with himself was a classless jackass, though. Old boy needs to learn to control himself in public.

I don't hate anyone enough to waste beer at a stadium.

Ckw
09-17-2007, 12:08 AM
I don't hate anyone enough to waste beer at a stadium.

Man law.

ChrisG
09-17-2007, 12:08 AM
they it would have looked better for the dog pound if they shoved him straight out and onto his back...also i saw a clip, from pregame (i think) where he was talking with at least 3 people in the "pound" seemed to friendly to me...the beer guy had the right idea

Wolf
09-17-2007, 12:13 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80262cb2

announcers said Chad talked to them before the game and they said they wouldn't be too hard on him.

eriadoc
09-17-2007, 12:13 AM
I want to see CJ jump into the Black Hole.

Oh, the one in Oakland, I mean.

StarStruck
09-17-2007, 12:21 AM
I want to see CJ jump into the Black Hole.

Oh, the one in Oakland, I mean.

He's a clown, but not crazy.

Ckw
09-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah, the Dog Pound is crazy but Raider Nation is terrifying. And not in a good way. Their fans are nuts!

drewmar74
09-17-2007, 07:43 AM
I'd say you would run a really high risk of getting shanked if you jumped into the Black Hole.