PDA

View Full Version : What's with CBS?

Bohunk
09-16-2007, 11:23 PM
:wild:
Why can't CBS broadcast the Texans in Hi Def? It's only one of the biggest money makers for the network. Fox, NBC, ESPN, NFL network all broadcast ALL their games in HD. CBS seems to have 2 games only. I'm tired of not being provided the same quality as all other teams.

MEGA SWATT
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
No kidding. The cowboy game coming in on HD, while the Texans in LD...ie lame definition:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

The Pencil Neck
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
:wild:
Why can't CBS broadcast the Texans in Hi Def? It's only one of the biggest money makers for the network. Fox, NBC, ESPN, NFL network all broadcast ALL their games in HD. CBS seems to have 2 games only. I'm tired of not being provided the same quality as all other teams.

Last week against the Chiefs, we were in HD. I know. I've got it recorded in HD. :splits:

Cjeremy635
09-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I think it's the technical capabilities of the stadiums. IIRC, I heard them say that there were oly a handful of teams that didn't have HD capabilities. I guess Carolina is one of them.

JDizzle
09-17-2007, 09:26 AM
^^ Yes, but it was stil SDTV. Next week's game will be in HD against the colts. You can check to see which CBS games will be in HD a week or 2 in advance by looking at this page (http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedules/page/nfl).

Yankee_In_TX
09-17-2007, 10:31 AM
^^ Yes, but it was stil SDTV. Next week's game will be in HD against the colts. You can check to see which CBS games will be in HD a week or 2 in advance by looking at this page (http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedules/page/nfl).

I hate when HD is showing upscaled SD. Grrrr!

HardcoreTexan
09-17-2007, 12:50 PM
HAHAHA I was thinking this same post last night...but went to bed before I posted it...I was tryin to watch the game at work but couldnt pick it up on HD....

Yankee_In_TX
09-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Notice - during this weeks highlights (ESPN in HD); they had to create some artsy look for the edge's of the Steve Smith runs because, oh yeah, SHOW OUR GAME IN HD DARNIT!