PDA

View Full Version : New England vs. San Diego

gg no re
09-16-2007, 08:49 PM
What are the Patriots using this time? Recon from space satellites?

GoPats
09-16-2007, 08:53 PM
We've got the entire cast of "24" in a basement room at Gillette.

mike moffat
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
They actually hired Al Michaels. He's feeding them a direct picture.
Boom!

TexansLucky13
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
The Patriots will go undefeated this season.

Il_Bruno
09-16-2007, 10:05 PM
the pats are looking scary this year. That O is just unstoppable, too many weapons. They hardly even use dante stallworth cause brady is too busy throwing to moss and welker.

JohnsonFan
09-16-2007, 10:06 PM
well before this game i thought we had Superbowl chances but now no

Maddict5
09-16-2007, 10:11 PM
what?? you mean you dont like the faggins- moss/stallworth/welker matchup.. is that what you're saying :confused:

gtexan02
09-17-2007, 10:54 AM
I think he's saying that he's a titans fan

HOU-TEX
09-17-2007, 11:40 AM
the pats are looking scary this year. That O is just unstoppable, too many weapons. They hardly even use dante stallworth cause brady is too busy throwing to moss and welker.

I agree. The talent level of the Pats is just sickening. At first I questioned the cohesiveness among all the new talent. Obviously, that question has quickly been answered.:gun:

Mr teX
09-17-2007, 11:49 AM
i'm tired of the pats, but that O is just ridiculous & the defense shut down 1 of the most potent offenses in the game................ minus 2 very important starters in harrison & Seymour, yikes.

forget about NFL dynasty there about to get on some Lance Armstrong type %$#*

mancunian
09-17-2007, 11:51 AM
i'm tired of the pats, but that O is just ridiculous & the defense shut down 1 of the most potent offenses in the game................ minus 2 very important starters in harrison & Seymour, yikes.

forget about NFL dynasty there about to get on some Lance Armstrong type %$#*
forgot they were out - thats scary. Pats the team to beat then huh? When do they play the Colts again - now that will be some game.

Mr teX
09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
forgot they were out - thats scary. Pats the team to beat then huh? When do they play the Colts again - now that will be some game.

I think since the signings of Moss/Stallworth/Welker, everyone has been saying they were the team to beat. the colts can play with them, but looking at what they did to the Chargers last night....

Noblesse Oblige
09-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Pats are scary good, but I think the Chargers took a major step downwards with Norv Turner. Firing Marty was a huge error.

LT can't do it alone, and Rivers looks very shaky.

mancunian
09-18-2007, 02:14 AM
and the chargers have no decent WR's

kastofsna
09-18-2007, 02:38 AM
Pats are scary good, but I think the Chargers took a major step downwards with Norv Turner. Firing Marty was a huge error.

i believe Cam Cameron's absence is noticeable. unfortunately his presence isn't noticeable in Miami.

texasguy346
09-18-2007, 10:52 AM

That's the big story there. I know Marty and the Chargers GM had issues in the past, but firing Marty might end up being the reason the Chargers are looking for a new head coach & GM next season.