PDA

View Full Version : Key Play of the Game

Brando
09-16-2007, 08:16 PM
I think it was when we were down 14-0 and Carolina decided to "pooch"kick it setting us up with a short field to work with. That's when Schaub and Johnson went to work.

That was my key play, what was yours?

:fans:

TheIronDuke
09-16-2007, 08:19 PM
4th and 4 and getting the first.

junior
09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
i think it was the play after that when the int was dropped.

they got the momentum back for a sec then the play is over turned we scored and the crowd was never in the game after that.

Seņor Stan
09-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I loved it when the were panning through the crowd mid way through the 4th quarter. The place was 90% empty. I had to do a double take to make sure we weren't playing in Jacksonville.

What a great way to nullify the home field advantage. Knock the snot out of your opponent, go up by about 20, and watch the "faithful" file out of the stadium.

What a great game!

rickyb
09-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Walter recovers fumble in the end zone for a TD.

That play blew the game open, stunned the crowd, and the opposition.

OzzO
09-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Not sure if it was a momentum shifter - but when Schaub handed off to Green on 3rd and long early in the game, I had visions of C&C flashbacks dancing in my head - till he got the first down yardage.

Hagar
09-16-2007, 10:33 PM
My favorite part of the game was when the announcer kept referring to us as the "Bronco".

The Broncos are a class organization with great tradition of winning. For us to be mistaken for them is a real compliment.

barberman
09-16-2007, 11:04 PM
My favorite part of the game was when the announcer kept referring to us as the "Bronco".

The Broncos are a class organization with great tradition of winning. For us to be mistaken for them is a real compliment.

We are begining our own great tradition of winning. And I agree that it is a compliment to be mentioned with the Broncos. Looking forward to that Thursday night game with Denver, should be interesting.