PDA

View Full Version : My confrontation w/a Texans hater!!!

TheRealJoker
09-16-2007, 06:13 PM
So I was at work today watching the game when one of my coworkers a 70 something Vince Young lover who bears a striking resemblance to the cryptkeeper came into the room right when Owen Daniels fumbled.

He goes,"They should've taken Vince!!!" and did some weird cackle that makes me think of him as the cryptkeeper. It didn't help his cause that he was pushing his false teeth in and out and chewing on his tongue...very odd guy.

Anyways, I told him,"Vince would've kept Daniels from fumbling?" and he just shook his head and kept cackling. He continued his weird cackle after Steve Smith scored to put the Panthers up 14-0.

Then when AJ scored I said,"How do you like that cryptkeeper?" and he sulked out of the room. I made sure to give him constant updates throughout the day (other than Smith's 3rd td of course) :texflag:

texflex513
09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
lol @ cryptkeeper.

sakebomb
09-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Tell the cryptkeeper to stick it!!! :cowboy1:

Twitch-Houston
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
He goes,"They should've taken Vince!!!" and did some weird cackle that makes me think of him as the cryptkeeper. It didn't help his cause that he was pushing his false teeth in and out and chewing on his tongue...very odd guy.

Remind me not to go where you work....ha ha. Hope it's not a restaurant. :texflag:

HardcoreTexan
09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Bet he's not crackling anymore...damn cryptkeeper:pirate:

TheRealJoker
09-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Remind me not to go where you work....ha ha. Hope it's not a restaurant. :texflag:

YMCA, I work in the weightroom and he works in maintenance.

Yankee_In_TX
09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
He continued his weird cackle after Steve Smith scored to put the Texans up 14-0.

Eh?
;-)

JohnsonFan
09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
lol crypt keeper

TheRealJoker
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Eh?
;-)

Got it ;)

TexansFanatic
09-16-2007, 08:17 PM
YMCA, I work in the weightroom and he works in maintenance.

I have to ask (forgive me if you've already answered this before): why do you have michael smith as your avatar? Do you like him? Do you dislike him? Just curious, because to me he seems like one of the very few fair voices coming from ESPN. He's said some very kind things about the Texans for a while now...

TheRealJoker
09-16-2007, 08:25 PM
I have to ask (forgive me if you've already answered this before): why do you have michael smith as your avatar? Do you like him? Do you dislike him? Just curious, because to me he seems like one of the very few fair voices coming from ESPN. He's said some very kind things about the Texans for a while now...

I added the Michael Smith avatar right after the 06 draft when he hulked up on Around the Horn in defense of the Mario Williams selection when all the talking heads were saying it was the worst pick ever. He's my favorite ESPiN journalist.

TexansFanatic
09-16-2007, 08:29 PM
I added the Michael Smith avatar right after the 06 draft when he hulked up on Around the Horn in defense of the Mario Williams selection when all the talking heads were saying it was the worst pick ever. He's my favorite ESPiN journalist.

I see. Your screen-name and the green shade on Micheal Smith's face on your avatar had me confused. I thought you might have been saying he was a "joker". :shades:

TheRealJoker
09-16-2007, 08:34 PM
I use this name on all forums I post on :)

TexansFanatic
09-16-2007, 08:41 PM
I use this name on all forums I post on :)

Got it. :)