PDA

View Full Version : Tight'uns Lose!

Brando
09-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Texans win.

:marionaner:

Now the Titans are looking up at us in the standings.

:neener:

edo783
09-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Now the Titans are looking up at us in the standings.

:neener:

Yes, and I feel a bowl movement coming on.

ChrisG
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/fernogfx/stand.jpg

and it just for show:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/fernogfx/overall.jpg

Silver Oak
09-17-2007, 01:31 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/fernogfx/stand.jpg

and it just for show:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/fernogfx/overall.jpg

great picture post!

first 5 seasons, the world was in chaos, now the football universe is settling in to what is right.

:fans:

Silver Oak
09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
I know the qb in Nashville got a drive killing penalty for taunting, but did I see RB get a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct as well? Watching highlights, I thought I saw him get up and push someone after the play.

The Pencil Neck
09-17-2007, 01:56 PM
I know the qb in Nashville got a drive killing penalty for taunting, but did I see RB get a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct as well? Watching highlights, I thought I saw him get up and push someone after the play.

I believe so, yes.

The Dream
09-17-2007, 04:42 PM
VY is not as good as I thought he was.

Bulluck53
09-17-2007, 04:57 PM
I believe we are third in the division thank you very much....

And I enjoy reading this board and the posters who come here but this thread is almost pathetic. It adds to the other AFC South's teams beliefs that you guys are simply screaming for acceptance both as a legit contender and in defense of the Mario Williams pick.

And yes, I am upset we are behind the Texans in the standings.

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Has a bronze plaque been set for that standings card?

At least act like you have been here before.

BTW - Colts still dominate the ranking because of the division win.

YellerLotYeller
09-17-2007, 06:22 PM

Who did they beat?

Brando
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM

:d:

Correct. That also puts the Tack/Flaming Meatballs at 1-1 in the division.
Did VY have a meltdown? Sure did sound like he was frustrated during the post game news conference.:user: Not to mention another boneheaded penalty he committed.

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Texan fan insults are like arrows made of bread.

How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. :secret:

Texan_Bill
09-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Texan fan insults are like arrows made of bread.

How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. :secret:

:rolleyes: Here we go again with the creative metaphors that mean exactly............ nada.

Be a man for once. Own the fact that you are 1-1 and the Texans are 2-0... Own it, embrace it and come over from the dark side.

The Dream
09-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Yellow Lot Yeller temporarily jacked my account...

VY is still the man!

Brando
09-17-2007, 07:51 PM

VY is still the man!

???

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2007, 07:53 PM
???

I think thin he/she was pretty clear ....

Blazing Arrow
09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
:rolleyes: Here we go again with the creative metaphors that mean exactly............ nada.

Be a man for once. Own the fact that you are 1-1 and the Texans are 2-0... Own it, embrace it and come over from the dark side.

w/ Johsnon doubtful are you really sure you should be that optimistic?

Brando
09-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I think thin he/she was pretty clear ....

As clear as your biblical metaphor. Get with the times dude.

Brando
09-17-2007, 07:56 PM
Spell check $2.00. Google $2.50. Getting your comeback correct, priceless.

YellerLotYeller
09-17-2007, 07:59 PM

VY is still the man!

Nah man I would never do that...:shades:

Grams
09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Nah man I would never do that...:shades:

What you should do is jack that VY jersey that will be worn at Reliant when the Tacks come to town.

The Dream
09-17-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm sporting the VY WITH a Texans hat......that way I'm not being partial.

Eddyc85
09-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Maybe wait till after 2 games to start bragging? Not going to devalue what you've done but maybe wait till after week 4 or 5 before we start talking about divisional leaders. Just see if you can do better against the Colts then we did and don't worry about if we win or lose.

Texan_Bill
09-18-2007, 08:12 AM

Absolutely.... It hurts, it hurts bad, but let's remember the Texans #2 receiver is still better than anything the Tinnbreads throw out there as a #1... Someone else is going to have to step it up... Besides, this week will be about ball control, not necessarily big plays and this offense is about a scheme, not one person...

Texan_Bill
09-18-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm sporting the VY WITH a Texans hat......that way I'm not being partial.

..........because 'front runners' never committ???

Texan_Bill
09-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Maybe wait till after 2 games to start bragging? Not going to devalue what you've done but maybe wait till after week 4 or 5 before we start talking about divisional leaders. Just see if you can do better against the Colts then we did and don't worry about if we win or lose.

:user: Maybe you get more than two posts under your belt....

Ole Miss Texan
09-18-2007, 11:20 AM

Sadly I'm going to have to side with a Titans fan! LOL

We've had 2 really good victories and there is nothing wrong with being excited about that. The titans beat JAX and barely lost to IND. Now of course an L is an L

The way I see it guys...let's be a little graceful about all this. If the colts come out and beat us, we're 2-1. If the Titans beat the saints (who aren't too good) they are 2-1.

If we're going to be bragging on a week by week basis, I think we'd be behind the titans after next week...although our victories will probably be better : )

just my 2 cents

To all the Titans fans on here...you're exactly right. We finally have a good team and are extatic about it. We have such high hopes for this year. I don't know what else to say but we as fans don't know what to do but just scream out "blaualhadlleioaenld" in excitement!!

Specnatz
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Hold the phone a second. A few flaming meatballs were here after the first week saying because the tits beat the jags that they were in first place. So eddy before you make such a foolish statement why don't you tell your brotheren to wait until after week one to pop off. these comments are basically directed at those who made such comments.

:fans: :d:

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Absolutely.... It hurts, it hurts bad, but let's remember the Texans #2 receiver is still better than anything the Tinnbreads throw out there as a #1... Someone else is going to have to step it up... Besides, this week will be about ball control, not necessarily big plays and this offense is about a scheme, not one person...

Saw you lurking at Coltfreaks. Good to see the moo fans venturing out of pasture once and a while. :whip:

Texan_Bill
09-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Saw you lurking at Coltfreaks. Good to see the moo fans venturing out of pasture once and a while. :whip:

I was a little suprised at how inactive it seemed to be, though. Between you, Childress, Herv, TexansLucky13 and I, it seemed like that was about half the people logged on. Is that typical for them??

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I was a little suprised at how inactive it seemed to be, though. Between you, Childress, Herv, TexansLucky13 and I, it seemed like that was about half the people logged on. Is that typical for them??

Yeah the site is painfully slow. They were hacked a while back really harshly and it has never recovered.

BullPenPhotos
09-18-2007, 03:47 PM

Well you are still here...So I guess we have one waiting for us in the future if we really need to sacrifice a virgin...

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Well you are still here...So I guess we have one waiting for us in the future if we really need to sacrifice a virgin...

My wife and child would disagree with that statement but maybe.... :rolleyes:

TexanRevolution
09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=Blazing Arrow;739210]How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. QUOTE]

Its ALTAR, jackass.

Example;

Tits fans should fall prostrate before the altar of the Lord, praying forgivness for their wicked ways.

Blazing Arrow's manhood has been altered.

School's out...Next lesson; why Bud's a bum.

Brando
09-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Hold the phone a second. A few flaming meatballs were here after the first week saying because the tits beat the jags that they were in first place. So eddy before you make such a foolish statement why don't you tell your brotheren to wait until after week one to pop off. these comments are basically directed at those who made such comments.

Exactly. Thanks.

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=Blazing Arrow;739210]How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. QUOTE]

Its ALTAR, jackass.

Example;

Tits fans should fall prostrate before the altar of the Lord, praying forgivness for their wicked ways.

Calm down grammar police. Did someone forget to say have a McWonderful day and get written up this morning?

ChildressTitanMan
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM

As Arrow stated they are struggling to recover from a bad attack. The site was down for something like 6 weeks & although it's been back since June they still have less than 200 members.

There are some great fans over there such as Smitty,Alphonse,Blue Stampede,Sappercis,Lyman,Daedge & Shack etc. The core fans came back from day one but their recovery is slow.

It's a very relaxed board & a great place to be when you get to know the locals. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys stick around after this weeks game. Not too much homerism there just fans having a good time.

ChildressTitanMan
09-18-2007, 08:18 PM

Its ALTAR, jackass.

Example;

Very perceptive of you, you must be busting to escape your closet. My good buddy Arrow did indeed have a couple of inches lopped off his manhood in the off season. :wow:

TexanRevolution
09-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Very perceptive of you, you must be busting to escape your closet.

Nope, married (happily) with a kid...thanks for asking though.

My good buddy Arrow did indeed have a couple of inches lopped off his manhood in the off season. :wow:

Does this have anything to do with you guys being the inbred sons of Uranus? :cowboy1:

TexanRevolution
09-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Calm down grammar police. Did someone forget to say have a McWonderful day and get written up this morning?

Actually, I had a great morning, thanks for asking! I think it's hilarious that a tits fan comes to a Texans board and pulls out the moo/farm smack (as if to say that we're all a bunch of hokies) all the while mis-spelling words right & left. See the irony?

Wolf
09-18-2007, 11:12 PM
well one or the other is losing this week (unless they tie)

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Actually, I had a great morning, thanks for asking! I think it's hilarious that a tits fan comes to a Texans board and pulls out the moo/farm smack (as if to say that we're all a bunch of hokies) all the while mis-spelling words right & left. See the irony?

The Moo was inside with the person I Moo'ed at but I would not expect you to get that. I think it is funny I use one barn joke and all of the sudden you are up in arms.

Take a closer look at the symbol the team you are a fan of uses. That is a bull an animal that moos. If that joke is over your head I am not really sure what to tell you. Bovine live mainly on farms. Those far side joke; with them in houses are not real. I hope this clarifies for you.

It's also funny you get all butt hurt about a post while sporting that avatar.

Blazing Arrow
09-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Does this have anything to do with you guys being the inbred sons of Uranus? :cowboy1:

Moo!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/cow.jpg

Now don't get all hot or anything ...

Specnatz
09-19-2007, 11:37 AM
The Moo was inside with the person I Moo'ed at but I would not expect you to get that. I think it is funny I use one barn joke and all of the sudden you are up in arms.

Take a closer look at the symbol the team you are a fan of uses. That is a bull an animal that moos. If that joke is over your head I am not really sure what to tell you. Bovine live mainly on farms. Those far side joke; with them in houses are not real. I hope this clarifies for you.

It's also funny you get all butt hurt about a post while sporting that avatar.

Actually since you love to correct people, bovine live mainly on ranches. Of course I am sure you will come back with something as simple as symantics but you like pointing those little things out so i thought I would help you out.

How was he hurt, he said he found it hilarious. I guess finding something funny is being hurt in fairyville. Yes I recall where you live.

Brando
09-19-2007, 12:13 PM
well one or the other is losing this week (unless they tie)

Oh, no problem there. I will be rooting easily for the Saints this Monday Night.

BA, The Bull would not be mooing at you. He will be chasing after you and it would end up like this.

ChildressTitanMan and Blazing Arrow in action................

http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2007/07/12/bullsx.jpg

:user:

Watch out for Uranus.

Shaft75
09-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Moo!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/cow.jpg

Now don't get all hot or anything ...

Where's that pic of BlazingArrow when I need it...

Texan_Bill you ready?

Blazing Arrow
09-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Texan_Bill you ready?

Don't do it too sexy!

TexanRevolution
09-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Actually since you love to correct people, bovine live mainly on ranches. Of course I am sure you will come back with something as simple as symantics but you like pointing those little things out so i thought I would help you out.

How was he hurt, he said he found it hilarious. I guess finding something funny is being hurt in fairyville. Yes I recall where you live.

http://www.bigfanboy.com/pages/interviews/michaelkeaton/keaton-beetlejuice.jpg

BINGO

:thumbup This guy gets it...rep for you specnatz!

Oh, no problem there. I will be rooting easily for the Saints this Monday Night.

BA, The Bull would not be mooing at you. He will be chasing after you and it would end up like this.

Watch out for Uranus.

Rep for you too my good fellow...may Uranus jokes never die!

ChildressTitanMan
09-20-2007, 08:59 AM

Watch out for Uranus.

Nice work Shadows

Fitting really the Texans are always chasing ,never leading. :neener:

Brando
09-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Nice work Shadows

On the contrary, we're leading the Bull Rush! I know it's early but the Titans are doing the chasing.

:wild:

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 09:25 AM

Texan_Bill you ready?

Oh geeeez..... If you must, you must...

*starts dry-heaving*

Shaft75
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Oh geeeez..... If you must, you must...

*starts dry-heaving*

It will be ok. I cannot find it. Also, I don't want to save it to my photobucket account for reasons you should know.

TexanRevolution
09-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Nice work Shadows

You could save yourself the agony of looking like a complete moron (difficult for an inbred son of uranus, I know) if you looked at the standings this week. Oh my, that's the original point of this thread.

In that spirit, I gladly proclaim "scoreboard, biaaaches!"

BTW: Lawrence Marshall Sucks! :D

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
You don't honestly think you are going to beat the Colts this weekend do you?

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Is that a rhetorical question??

If I were you, I'd be more worried about NO and their home-opener. It should be a great game, the #2 overall pick who is a receiver and the #3 overall pick - who is your running back.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Is that a rhetorical question??

If I were you, I'd be more worried about NO and their home-opener. It should be a great game, the #2 overall pick who is a receiver and the #3 overall pick - who is your running back.

And both teams will still finish above the Texans at the end of the season.

At least our pick does not require a peg leg .... explains all of the pirate smileys :pirate:

thunderkyss
09-20-2007, 12:42 PM
I love Vince Young.

I hate Reggie Bush.

I hope the Saints win.

Seeing how the Titans are division opponents and all.

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 12:52 PM
And both teams will still finish above the Texans at the end of the season.

At least our pick does not require a peg leg .... explains all of the pirate smileys :pirate:

I'd respond, but I have no idea what you are talking about... LMAO!!!

Specnatz
09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
You don't honestly think you are going to beat the Colts this weekend do you?

I could ask you don't think your GM has his head up his ass and call what they did in the offseason as improvements.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I'd respond, but I have no idea what you are talking about... LMAO!!!

The 4 toed creap at the end of your D-line. I figured they just attached a peg leg to the thing so he can play.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I could ask you don't think your GM has his head up his ass and call what they did in the offseason as improvements.

You could but it would just further prove you have no clue when it comes to football.

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm laughing my ass off, because I STILL have no idea what you are talking about!!

Double Barrel
09-20-2007, 01:05 PM
You could but it would just further prove you have no clue when it comes to football.

Attack the post, not the poster. Or is that a road that does not go both ways? :whistle:

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm laughing my ass off, because I STILL have no idea what you are talking about!!

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40247

Other people on the board seem to get it.

2ToneBlue
09-20-2007, 01:08 PM
:popcorn: Some great posts in here.... keep it up, I'll watch Elmo dance :elmo:

Brando
09-20-2007, 01:09 PM
The 4 toed creap at the end of your D-line. I figured they just attached a peg leg to the thing so he can play.

Maybe you should attach a dictionary to your hip so you can spell.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Attack the post, not the poster. Or is that a road that does not go both ways? :whistle:

Fair . but in all honesty to call a team that is 1-1 less then a team that started 0-5 last season could be pointed out in an argument against a fundamental understanding of the game.

You add that we have played 2 divisional games putting up 282 yards, a franchise record in 'rushing yards against' on a team that is known for its run D and a held a prolific scoring team to 22 points with a defense that ranked 32 in the league last season.

Again one might question how much you comprehend the sport. Do not look at this as an attack but an answer to the question without elaborating.

real
09-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Fair …. but in all honesty to call a team that is 1-1 less then a team that started 0-5 last season could be pointed out in an argument against a fundamental understanding of the game.

You add that we have played 2 divisional games putting up 282 yards, a franchise record in 'rushing yards against' on a team that is known for its run D and a held a prolific scoring team to 22 points with a defense that ranked 32 in the league last season.

Again one might question how much you comprehend the sport. Do not look at this as an attack but an answer to the question without elaborating.

Whoa...Talk about comprehension and fundamental understanding...

I don't think you have provided any sound evidence that your team is better this year.

The Colts blew out the Saints. The Bucs blew out the saints. Was the Colts victory really that impressive ?
I wasn't that impressed at the time, and we'll see if my sentiments hold true.

You guys ran all over the Jags. We freaking own the Jags. Because a team is "known" for something doesn't mean they will be strong in that area from year to year. The Texans are known for a poor offensive line and losing games. Or should I say were known...

We held a team (the Panthers) that was known for having a great D-line, to no sacks, and no big plays...

I'd consider that a much greater accomplishment than holding a "prolific scoring offense to 21 points"....21 points ? Is that really an accomplishment ?

How about the fact that you guys didn't make the plays when you needed to make them...When you had last years Super Bowl champs on their heels ? That'd worry me a little bit...shows a lack of the ability to take advantage of opprotunities and go for the jugular...

And you guys were 0-5 with Collins...Not VY...

You guys went 2-0 the first two games VY started last year, so in actuality you guys have done worse.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 01:44 PM
You guys went 2-0 the first two games VY started last year, so in actuality you guys have done worse.

If this were a true statement then the Titans would have made the playoffs last season ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AtGyDSYVDqiBCYO_svmP.lH.uLYF?gid=200610 01010

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=As4.M66zxL7GIJd.3t6NEWP.uLYF?gid=200610 08011

Bulluck53
09-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Yea... you obviously know nothing about football!!!!!!!!

But no, Vince's first start was a blowout vs Dallas (Fat Al's infamous stomp)

and his second he almost beat the Colts in Indy.

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40247

Other people on the board seem to get it.

I had a feeling thats who you were talking about, but wasn't sure given how he's playing this season... He's got one less TD than "his highness" has and a better attitude. He also has more TD's than the NFL's poster boy RB. Not to mention a couple of sacks....

So, if he's doing all that with 4 toes, I don't want him to have 5....

real
09-20-2007, 02:03 PM
If this were a true statement then the Titans would have made the playoffs last season ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AtGyDSYVDqiBCYO_svmP.lH.uLYF?gid=200610 01010

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=As4.M66zxL7GIJd.3t6NEWP.uLYF?gid=200610 08011

My bad....

I didn't think VY started until week 6...shows I'm not really a Titans fan...

But anywho...You guys gave up more points to the Colts last game than you did in two contest last year....

Using your method that still shows regression...

Bulluck53
09-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Or it shows the Colts' progression.

I don't think it says anything, really.

infantrycak
09-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Fair . but in all honesty to call a team that is 1-1 less then a team that started 0-5 last season could be pointed out in an argument against a fundamental understanding of the game.

Seems pretty silly to compare against the Titans at the beginning of the season rather than as the entered the offseason or by the season as a whole. Heck by that standard the Texans have improved leaps and bounds over the first 5 games last year.

real
09-20-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't think it says anything, really.

Me neither.

Bulluck53
09-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Haha...

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
My bad....

I didn't think VY started until week 6...shows I'm not really a Titans fan...

But anywho...You guys gave up more points to the Colts last game than you did in two contest last year....

Using your method that still shows regression...

Yes holding the defending Super Bowl champions to 2 of 3 of there lowest scoring outputs last season and 3 of 6 in the last two season is really sign of slipping. :rolleyes:

2ToneBlue
09-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I had a feeling thats who you were talking about, but wasn't sure given how he's playing this season... He's got one less TD than "his highness" has and a better attitude. He also has more TD's than the NFL's poster boy RB. Not to mention a couple of sacks....

So, if he's doing all that with 4 toes, I don't want him to have 5....How long do you plan on trying to use that "Mario scored on someone else's forced fumble so he's the greatest thing since sliced bread"

He was lucky to get it, and running it in uncontested isn't saying a whole lot. He's a lineman, why are you even attempting to throw up scoring stats for a DE? Just plain silly, but hey :fans:

If he gets one or two more scores this year it'll be a pretty good accomplishment, but lineman usually only score once in a great while. Running backs, and QB's will always score more TD's than DE, but then I'm sure you'll say "He's got more sacks than RB and VY" :doot:

Mario is on pace for about 50 tackles and 8 sacks...wohoooooo (and that average will fall after Sunday). Nice though to see how the Titans have more sacks against Hags and Colts than you do against the Chefs and Hags. I'd say the Chef's line is a weeeee bit worse than the Colts line, to put it lightly.

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Seems pretty silly to compare against the Titans at the beginning of the season rather than as the entered the offseason or by the season as a whole. Heck by that standard the Texans have improved leaps and bounds over the first 5 games last year.

I do not think many people would argue against that comment. Would you? I mean the smell around here is no longer cow pie but a hint of hope. That should speak for itself.

infantrycak
09-20-2007, 02:20 PM
I do not think many people would argue against that comment. Would you? I mean the smell around here is no longer cow pie but a hint of hope. That should speak for itself.

What I was really trying to get at is an offseason should be judged by the state of the franchise at the end of the last season v. the next season. By that standard, the Titans lost a lot--maybe they have adequate or better replacements (probably not for Pacman)--time will tell. Doesn't look like it on paper.

Bulluck53
09-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Pac's loss was huge but the fact that they replaced him with Harper and replaced Reynaldo Hill help make up for it. And Lamont Thompson isn't back there anymore...

Blazing Arrow
09-20-2007, 02:30 PM
maybe they have adequate or better replacements (probably not for Pacman)--time will tell. Doesn't look like it on paper.

32 ranked D vs 17th ranked D.

On "paper" we look pretty solid. Not sure what you are getting at.

Brando
09-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Nice though to see how the Titans have more sacks against Hags and Colts than you do against the Chefs and Hags. I'd say the Chef's line is a weeeee bit worse than the Colts line, to put it lightly.

Umm, we haven't played the hags yet. Under that logic you have a point.:rolleyes:

real
09-20-2007, 02:33 PM

Are you seriously comparing where you stand now after two games to where you stood after 16 last season ?

And yes, using your method you guys regressed.

You allowed the Colts to score more points this season than you did in both contest last year...looks like regression to me.....using your method of course...

infantrycak
09-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Anyone can pull one favorable stat out. Look, virtually every pundit and tons of folks on the Titans' MB were gnashing their teeth at the Titans not doing anything more with their cap room in the offseason. On paper, a team that loses a probowl corner (who is also a phenomenal return weapon) and replace with a non-probowl corner Indy has been trying to replace for years and loses its top RB and top two WR's without any corresponding gains looks weaker. May not turn out to be the fact if LenDale and some of the WR's step up. We'll see.

infantrycak
09-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Nice though to see how the Titans have more sacks against Hags and Colts than you do against the Chefs and Hags. I'd say the Chef's line is a weeeee bit worse than the Colts line, to put it lightly.

Last I checked, 6 sacks by the Texans is more than 5 sacks by the Titans.

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 02:41 PM
How long do you plan on trying to use that "Mario scored on someone else's forced fumble so he's the greatest thing since sliced bread"

He was lucky to get it, and running it in uncontested isn't saying a whole lot. He's a lineman, why are you even attempting to throw up scoring stats for a DE? Just plain silly, but hey

As long as Tinnbread fan throws out the "4 toed creep" comments... AND to answer your other question, we had to hear about Reggie and VY BS forever, so payback is a *****... Deal with it!!

Brando
09-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Mario is on pace for about 50 tackles and 8 sacks...wohoooooo (and that average will fall after Sunday).

2 sacks in playing 2 games. That would equal 16 sacks in a season.

2ToneBlue
09-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Umm, we haven't played the hags yet. Under that logic you have a point.:rolleyes:Ooops yeah shows how much I care to pay attention to the Texans, you played the Panthers even better......

2ToneBlue
09-20-2007, 03:06 PM
2 sacks in playing 2 games. That would equal 16 sacks in a season.I'm trying to being realistic, he won't get 16 sacks, 8 will be more like it since you won't be playing one of the worst teams in the NFL every week. If you think he's that great, what happened at Carolina?

Here comes the "double team" comeback, like he's the only one in the NFL.

texasguy346
09-20-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm trying to being realistic, he won't get 16 sacks, 8 will be more like it since you won't be playing one of the worst teams in the NFL every week. If you think he's that great, what happened at Carolina?

We've already determined that math isn't your best subject as you can't determine an average, but you don't have to worry about the double team comeback because against KC one of his sacks came against a triple team. To help you out a bit triple team would mean three offensive linemen (in this particular case the C, RG, & RT).

Brando
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Ooops yeah shows how much I care to pay attention to the Texans, you played the Panthers even better......

If I am going to post on a rivals message board, I'm gonna have my facts straight before I start posting.

Brando
09-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm trying to being realistic, he won't get 16 sacks, 8 will be more like it since you won't be playing one of the worst teams in the NFL every week. If you think he's that great, what happened at Carolina?

You said he was "on pace" for 8 sacks. He doesn't have to "record" sacks to have an impact on defense. Mario had a good game against Carolina. We blew the Panthers out. Don't let the final score fool you.

Texan_Bill
09-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Ooops yeah shows how much I care to pay attention to the Texans, you played the Panthers even better......

Pretty ironic considering you have nearly 100 posts on OUR board... :winky:

Double Barrel
09-20-2007, 03:50 PM

Amobi Okoye = 2 sacks (in his 2nd pro start). You can only double-team one of them! :D

ChildressTitanMan
09-20-2007, 07:07 PM

I felt the same way when you questioned the E section. I thought you were messing with me.:friends: :D

Blazing Arrow
09-22-2007, 01:03 AM
the Texans will face the Saints at a Super Bowl, perhaps we should be friends...unless it all does collapse toward a Super Bowl domination.

3 million computers just went into a tail spin with a logic bomb virus .....

Thanks!! :whip:

Blazing Arrow
09-22-2007, 01:13 AM
Are you seriously comparing where you stand now after two games to where you stood after 16 last season ?

And yes, using your method you guys regressed.

You allowed the Colts to score more points this season than you did in both contest last year...looks like regression to me.....using your method of course...

Still not getting it ...

I am saying that the Titans now have played 2 division rivals and come away 1-1 and the loss came to the defending Super Bowl champions who we held to thier 6 lowest scoring output in the last two season (We also have 2 of the other six in the last two years if you want to count straws).

Houston has nothing on Indi ... and you are going into it with your best player on the injury list.

For some of you this game will be bolt style. Quick! I have the DTV you better believe this game is set to TiVO. In the end who ever wins is good for my team so bang each other up and play a rough game.

I will giggle if Green Toe lights it up .... I might even give him respect :gun:

PROVE THE MOO!

Your 2007 Texans

Blazing Arrow
09-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Pretty ironic considering you have nearly 100 posts on OUR board... :winky:

Post count smack = ..... :sleep:

Quality posts are the only real judge of a poster's worth.

Brando
09-22-2007, 10:08 AM

That means a lot coming from you BA.:rolleyes:

Brando
09-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Very little was mentioned about the Saints here. I had to ask why they got caught up into a mess involving the Titans vs Texans. I know the Saints will be at Reliant in November, but it's a bit early to call this just yet.

Maybe Monday's Night game is still stirring the pot? I dunno.

Anyway, since it's unlikely the Texans will face the Saints at a Super Bowl, perhaps we should be friends...unless it all does collapse toward a Super Bowl domination.

Elle I will be pulling for your Saints on Monday. I hope the Superdome is rocking like it was for the Falcons game last year.

Eddyc85
09-23-2007, 08:44 PM

Defend yourself on your own forum. I do on mine. Besides I didn't get caught up in the fact that we only won one game.

Blazing Arrow
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
That means a lot coming from you BA.:rolleyes:

And with todays preformance?

Please come back with an accuse other then you were owned .... it would be ever so funny!

DBCooper
09-24-2007, 12:41 AM

Please come back with an accuse other then you were owned .... it would be ever so funny!

It goes down as an Loss just like your game did.

bah007
09-24-2007, 12:44 AM
I guarantee one of these teams will lose again this week.

Brando
09-24-2007, 09:33 AM

Nothing wrong with our performance yesterday. We played the Super Bowl Champs with a lot of grit coming from our starting QB. I was really impressed with Matt yesterday.

Good game and the Colts are the class of this division.

Now it's Monday and time to root for the Saints today.

Go Saints.:user:

Brando
09-24-2007, 09:35 AM
I guarantee one of these teams will lose again this week.

ha! Hopefully it's the Flaming Meatballers.:splits:

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 09:42 AM

When are you going to start???

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 10:42 AM
ha! Hopefully it's the Flaming Meatballers.:splits:

Good luck with that.

Tonight your team will be back where it belongs at the bottom of our division.:neener:

Brando
09-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Good luck with that.

Tonight your team will be back where it belongs at the bottom of our division.:neener:

The Tight'uns still have to win. Good luck with that. Otherwise the Tight'uns will be at the bottom where they belong.

Go Saints!:wild:

Bulluck53
09-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Yea well the Tecksins lost by more then the Tight'uns did.

There... see how stupid that looks

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
We'll be fine.

You have a lot of experience rooting for losing teams,I don't expect that to change tonight.:d:

Brando
09-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Yea well the Tecksins lost by more then the Tight'uns did.

There... see how stupid that looks

The reason I spelled Tight'uns because that's what Bud Adams is when it comes to money, he is a Tight'un. :whip:

Brando
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
We'll be fine.

You have a lot of experience rooting for losing teams,I don't expect that to change tonight.:d:

This coming from a Tight'uns fan.
Funny stuff, guy/gal.

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 02:12 PM
This coming from a Tight'uns fan.
Funny stuff, guy/gal.

How many winning seasons do the Texans have again? I forget ... :rolleyes:

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 02:33 PM

Geeeez..... Original material please.

Brando
09-24-2007, 02:39 PM

None, but we got rid of a losing,choking,poorly ran franchise who always ends up a yard short. We also don't have to worry about our owner threatening to move the franchise because he is not getting his way.

We will have a winning season sooner than later. I'm not worried about that. I'm just glad Bud Adams isn't running my franchise.

:doot:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Geeeez..... Original material please.

I do not make fun of injuries as a rule .... so I am still running on empty right now. After tonight expect last place division smack .... but I guess that is old too. :texflag:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 02:45 PM
None, but we got rid of a losing,choking,poorly ran franchise who always ends up a yard short.

I am totally lost which game are you talking about here?

Oh yeah the SUPER BOWL.

Winning Season

Playoffs

Playoff Wins

All of these things that have never happened to your franchise need to take place before you even get the chance to come up a yard short.

Brando
09-24-2007, 02:48 PM

Oh yeah the SUPER BOWL.

Winning Season

Playoffs

Playoff Wins

All of these things that have never happened to your franchise need to take place before you even get the chance to come up a yard short.

The Tight'uns have as many SB victories as the Texans - 0.

So what's your point?

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 02:51 PM
The Tight'uns have as many SB victories as the Texans - 0.

So what's your point?

I know it is impossible to fathom this as a Texans fan but being the second best team in the league is still an accomplishment. How about this ... How many AFC Championships do the Moos have?

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 02:54 PM

Oh yeah the SUPER BOWL.

Winning Season

Playoffs

Playoff Wins

I thought you were a Tinnbread fan??? The reason I ask is because, those remarks of living on old accomplishments (7 to 8 years ago) sound an awful lot like Cowgurl fan...

Brando
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I know it is impossible to fathom this as a Texans fan but being the second best team in the league is still an accomplishment. How about this ... How many AFC Championships do the Moos have?

Keep living in the past. I'm looking forward to the future.:whip:

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 03:07 PM
None, but we got rid of a losing,choking,poorly ran franchise who always ends up a yard short. We also don't have to worry about our owner threatening to move the franchise because he is not getting his way.

We will have a winning season sooner than later. I'm not worried about that. I'm just glad Bud Adams isn't running my franchise.

:doot:

High hopes eh,they'll really have raised the bar when that happens.Jeebus.

I love how 'some' (Bill & Overalls excluded) Texans fans get fired up about how they 'got rid' of the Oilers. The sentiment is used when it suits you. Ooh Bruce Mathews is in the HOF,yeah he was a great Oiler.

Mad cow disease is always entertaining.

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Keep living in the past. I'm looking forward to the future.:whip:

Pressures on loser, next up the mighty Falcons.

Brando
09-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Pressures on loser, next up the mighty Falcons.

Next up for you is a bye. Glad we don't have ours that early this year. I think it's more beneficial to have those more toward the middle of the season.

It's funny that Bud wanted to eliminate Copperheads and Vipers as team names because he wanted to avoid any reptile/snake jokes.

Inbred sons of Uranus is better anyway.:user:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I bet most Texans fans would love an early bye after yesterday.

Brando
09-24-2007, 03:49 PM
No doubt. In Rick Smith we trust.

Remember you brought that up.

Karma.

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 03:54 PM
No doubt. In Rick Smith we trust.

Karma.

I think you need to update your sig ...:d:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 03:55 PM

Karma.

It was not meant as smack but to point out the obvious.

Brando
09-24-2007, 04:08 PM
I think you need to update your sig ...:d:

Why?

Brando
09-24-2007, 04:10 PM
It was not meant as smack but to point out the obvious.

:ok:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Why?

The proper response is:

"Thank you ... better now"

I would have also accepted

"done!"

or

"better now!"

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Next up for you is a bye. Glad we don't have ours that early this year. I think it's more beneficial to have those more toward the middle of the season.

It's funny that Bud wanted to eliminate Copperheads and Vipers as team names because he wanted to avoid any reptile/snake jokes.

Inbred sons of Uranus is better anyway.:user:

You didn't see TexTurd coming though.

What are you going to drink if Bud becomes the official beer of the NFL? Beer sales will surely dip at Reliant. Oh the bitterness of Houstink fans.:gun:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 04:13 PM
:ok:

If you are saving them for excuses I can understand.

Brando
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
The proper response is:

"done!"

or

"better now!"

better now!:user:

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM

What are you going to drink if Bud becomes the official beer of the NFL? Beer sales will surely dip at Reliant. Oh the bitterness of Houstink fans.:gun:

Maybe Texans prefer bitter beer? :specnatz:

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 04:19 PM

Making fun of the injuries? or are you thinking that we are all super 'upset' with the loss? We went into the game a little short-handed and still showed pretty darn well, all things considered...

Now lets talk about those Tinnbreads and that hornets nest that y'all are about to enter.. The battle of the Tinnbread running back (young) v. the Aints receiver (bush), whew, scary match-up!! :rolleyes:

I might have to skip the game and watch something more entertaining..... :hmmm:

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:19 PM
If they embrace the TexTurd name they could make a killing on TurdBurgers

TexansLucky13
09-24-2007, 04:20 PM
The proper response is:

"done!"

or

"better now!"

There is only one proper response to a comment made by a Tack fan.

Figure it out.

ChildressTitanMan
I believe it's thank you oh wise one. :specnatz:

Brando

Bud will never be a Budweiser.

I guess Tight'un fans will get upset that they will have to sneak moon shine into the stadium instead of it being served in the stadium.

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM

Oh, now that's funny......... Especially considering the Entrance to the stadium at the SEZ is sponsored by Budweiser (or "Bud Plaza")

*yawns*

not so much.... but thanks for playing.

C'mon!! You're better than that Childress!!!

Brando
09-24-2007, 04:25 PM
If they embrace the TexTurd name they could make a killing on TurdBurgers

You must be hungry.:user:

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Making fun of the injuries? or are you thinking that we are all super 'upset' with the loss? We went into the game a little short-handed and still showed pretty darn well, all things considered...

Now lets talk about those Tinnbreads and that hornets nest that y'all are about to enter.. The battle of the Tinnbread running back (young) v. the Aints receiver (bush), whew, scary match-up!! :rolleyes:

Quit moping & open a bottle.

You know deep down you'll be happy for myself & Arrow when we win. Just as we've been happy for you up to last night. A man with a $50k truck should not be bitter.:challenge

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Oh, now that's funny......... Especially considering the Entrance to the stadium at the SEZ is sponsored by Budweiser (or "Bud Plaza")

*yawns*

not so much.... but thanks for playing.

C'mon!! You're better than that Childress!!!

Bill I have no clue what the SEZ is & I haven't set foot in an NFL stadium since 94. Enlighten me & have pitty on this ignorant Brit.:shades:

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:33 PM
You must be hungry.:user:

Tipsy actually but wtf? At this moment I'm entertaining myself & that makes me happy.

I have 4 hours to wait for the game to kick off & it's 21.30 already.MNF sucks if your overseas.

Brando
09-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Bill I have no clue what the SEZ is & I haven't set foot in an NFL stadium since 94. Enlighten me & have pitty on this ignorant Brit.:shades:

South End Zone.

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 04:35 PM

You know me better then to make fun of injuries. I recall the times when McNair would go down and we would have to sit 3 or 4 more weeks for our bye. Like I said it was not smack just stating the obvious that a bye right now would not be so undesirable as Shadow makes our upcoming bye sound.

How many MNF games do the moos gets this season? :rolleyes:

explains allot of your RB comments. Sportcenter is not the end all for football knowledge ...

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 04:36 PM

Sorry my man, South End Zone

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:36 PM
South End Zone.

Cheers Shadow. Last NFL stadium I was in was the Astrodome.

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Quit moping & open a bottle.

You know deep down you'll be happy for myself & Arrow when we win. Just as we've been happy for you up to last night. A man with a $50k truck should not be bitter.:challenge

Are you stalking me on other boards??

I know you :heart: me, but I don't bat from that side (not there's anything wrong with that).

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Are you stalking me on other boards??

I know you :heart: me, but I don't bat from that side (not there's anything wrong with that).

Don't make me post those PM's you've sent me. I saved the screen shots to
cover my butt.

Literally.

How is Killings' doing?

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Don't make me post those PM's you've sent me. I saved the screen shots to
cover my butt.

Literally.

How is Killings' doing?

LMAO!!!

Just heard that he's on his feet and could be released from the hospital, if not today, tomorrow...

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Any word of JJ's injury? I read earlier it was a separated shoulder to be evaluated today or this week. Sucked I had him playing in my fantasy league and was actually cheering for the Texans on that return. :redface:

ChildressTitanMan
09-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Just listening to the Doc's press conference now.

Very similar to Everett's injury except that the fracture to the C4 vertebre wasn't displaced. It sounds very positive for Killings quality of life right now.

Will be some time before they know if he can play again. Some very interesting medical info in the press conference.

Brando
09-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Any word of JJ's injury? I read earlier it was a separated shoulder to be evaluated today or this week. Sucked I had him playing in my fanatsy league and was actually cheering for the Texans on that return. :redface:

Out at least 2-3 weeks..........

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
How many MNF games do the Texans gets this season?

Oh, so this is how we rate teams now??... MNF appearances??. Well, with that logic you are keeping good company in those pesky little Falcons....

Texan_Bill
09-24-2007, 06:42 PM
You know me better then to make fun of injuries. I recall the times when McNair would go down and we would have to sit 3 or 4 more weeks for our bye. Like I said it was not smack just stating the obvious that a bye right now would not be so undesirable as Shadow makes our upcoming bye sound.

explains allot of your RB comments. Sportcenter is not the end all for football knowledge ...

I know that about you... No worries. But seriously, it has seemed like for the last 5 years our bye week has been pretty early, so I would rather see it later this year - if for no other reason.....

By the way, you should know by now how I feel about BSPN and SportsCenter. Part of my hate comes from them wearing BOTH Vy and Bush's jockstraps as eye patches... In fact, it seems YOU have been watching SprtsCenter too much - given your un-natural feelings towards VY (not there is anything wrong with that).

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 07:01 PM
By the way, you should know by now how I feel about BSPN and SportsCenter.

Kind of the point of me bring up Sportscenter.

Part of my hate comes from them wearing BOTH Vy and Bush's jockstraps as eye patches... In fact, it seems YOU have been watching SprtsCenter too much - given your un-natural feelings towards VY (not there is anything wrong with that).

more pirate references (not there is anything wrong with that).... :pirate:

shinerbock_girl
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
By the way, you should know by now how I feel about BSPN and SportsCenter.

BSPN, Dude i like that....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/texansgal8/lmao-1.gif

Bulluck53
09-25-2007, 12:10 AM
The reason I spelled Tight'uns because that's what Bud Adams is when it comes to money, he is a Tight'un. :whip:

Haha oh ok. I thought we were using hooked on phonics. :cowboy1:

Blazing Arrow
09-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Honestly do we even need to bring up this game unless you are saying

"Congratulation Titians?

Overalls
09-25-2007, 07:29 AM

"Congratulation Titians?

Ok then congrats Titans.

Texan_Bill
09-25-2007, 08:26 AM

"Congratulation Titians?

NOPE!!!! The Saints played horribly!! Period!!

:texflag:

Brando
09-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Congratulations, The Titans played a good game.

The Saints are back to the Aints it looks like.

No smack from me..................

:texflag:

swtbound07
09-25-2007, 10:18 AM

"Congratulation Titians?

New rule:

In order to be a fan, you must spell the name of the team you purportedly support properly.

Specnatz
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
At this point I give flaming meatballs as much credit in beating the Aints as they gave us for beating the Chefs.

Blazing Arrow
09-25-2007, 12:40 PM
New rule:

In order to be a fan, you must spell the name of the team you purportedly support properly.

Drinking heavily while trying to type tends to change the way you spell allot of things.

Texan_Bill
09-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Drinking heavily while trying to type tends to change the way you spell allot of things.

Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son".

2ToneBlue
09-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
- Benjamin Franklin

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
- Humphrey Bogart

Beer quotes are always fun.

Texan_Bill
09-25-2007, 01:01 PM
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
- Benjamin Franklin

- Humphrey Bogart

Very nice 2Tone!!!

Specnatz
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
- Benjamin Franklin

- Humphrey Bogart

But beer farts aint.

2ToneBlue
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
But beer farts aint.That is a great point, mixing nacho's and/or chicken wings with the beer and you got yourself a weapon of mass destruction :party:

Silver Oak
09-25-2007, 02:46 PM
The losers on titansonline.com see the titians winning their next 7 in a row. Also one guy accuses the Texans of taking cheap shots at vy?!?!

They're lined up around the block drinking the koolaid in tennessee-land today!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29626

Texan_Bill
09-25-2007, 03:01 PM
The losers on titansonline.com see the titians winning their next 7 in a row. Also one guy accuses the Texans of taking cheap shots at vy?!?!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29626

Titansonline.com is ALWAYS entertaining..

It's no wonder, Arrow, Childress, 2Tone, and Bulluck spend so much time here.

2ToneBlue
09-25-2007, 03:16 PM

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29626In honesty I can see it happen, not betting the bank, but it's also not "crazy" to think so.

5 Oct 07 ATL @ TEN
6 Oct 14 TEN @ TB
7 Oct 21 TEN @ HOU
8 Oct 28 OAK @ TEN
9 Nov 04 CAR @ TEN
10 Nov 11 JAC @ TEN
11 Nov 19 TEN @ DEN

Atlanta isn't playing well right now, Tampa could be tough, I'm sure no one on this forum gives the Titans any chance on the 21st for obvious bias reasons, Oakland is bad, Carolina is wishy washy depends on who shows up, Jags we've beaten, and Denver lost to the Jags.

Not saying it will happen, but all fans are optimistic about their team (unless you're a Saints or Chargers fan). I can't see one game on there that I'd give an automatic L.

ChildressTitanMan
09-26-2007, 06:58 AM
By the same way of thinking it's also feasible that the Texans could win through most of their games until December.

The toughest games ahead for AFC South teams are divisional.

Texan_Bill
09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
By the same way of thinking it's also feasible that the Texans could win through most of their games until December.

The toughest games ahead for AFC South teams are divisional.

I have to agree. We have favorable schedules except within our division...