PDA

View Full Version : 2 great Christmas wishes

Imatexanfan
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Its been a while my friends now I know christmas is a mnute away and I'm all for the Texans thriving to be the best. Okay striaght to the point...the Titans, look I knew we could beat the Chiefs ( a no-brainer) but just beat the Titans both times this year badly like 47 to zip or worse and thats my 2.:fans:

Go Texans & Shepherd Pirates!!!:pirate:

Silver Oak
09-12-2007, 07:31 PM
give you rep cause I like a fellow titan-hater. :texflag:

texasguy346
09-12-2007, 07:34 PM
What? No wish for world peace?

Imatexanfan
09-12-2007, 08:02 PM
What? No wish for world peace?

Hilarious, nah man I can care less, (IMO) just beat the Titans thats all I have to say about that.

Back to ya SO:pirate:

rvguy121
09-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Hilarious, nah man I can care less, (IMO) just beat the Titans thats all I have to say about that.

Back to ya SO:pirate:

What a wonderful Christmas wish. Mine is similar...I want to see Mario put an earth shattering CRUNCH on VY. Oh and a trip to the playoffs!!:beer:

Exithios
09-13-2007, 08:56 AM
I want to see Mario sack Jake D. on the Panthers first drive... after the sack and the whistle has blown I want to see Mario jump up and dart toward the Panthers side line and sack Carr while he is sipping on his cup of gatorade.

My $0.02

bigbrewster2000
09-13-2007, 09:06 AM
I want to see Mario sack Jake D. on the Panthers first drive... after the sack and the whistle has blown I want to see Mario jump up and dart toward the Panthers side line and sack Carr while he is sipping on his cup of gatorade.

My $0.02

Thank you for not being a smidge more funny cause the coffee really did almost go all over the screen. Rep your way.