PDA

View Full Version : Gross versus Williams

Wolf
09-11-2007, 09:32 PM
for those interested, I posted a question on how that matchup might be on their website and hopefully get some insight, due to I don't watch many (if any at all) Carolina games
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/59065-gross-versus-williams.html#post1119896

NitroGSXR
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Did you mean Peppers? I have no idea who Peterson is. The only one I know of is a runningback.

Not trying to call you out. Just want to get straightened out here. Especially since this is posted over there as well as here.

Wolf
09-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Did you mean Peppers? I have no idea who Peterson is. The only one I know of is a runningback.

Not trying to call you out. Just want to get straightened out here. Especially since this is posted over there as well as here.

yeah I changed it.. been a long day

Julian Peterson was on the brain

NitroGSXR
09-11-2007, 09:47 PM
yeah I changed it.. been a long day

Julian Peterson was on the brain
You're gonna get hammered. Rightfully so too. That place can be brutal. Just be sure you get it right if you're gonna tread in enemy territory.

I liked your question though. I carry the same ones right now heading into Carolina.

Wolf
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
You're gonna get hammered. Rightfully so too. That place can be brutal. Just be sure you get it right if you're gonna tread in enemy territory.

I liked your question though. I carry the same ones right now heading into Carolina.

when I did that, I knew that some will flame me, but ..like I mentioned on there, it has been a long day at work