PDA

View Full Version : Gary Kubiak Show on 610am

Vinny
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
on now...they stream too.

http://www.sportsradio610.com/

MissouriTexan
09-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Can you summarize what he says when it's over? I don't have the opportunity to listen right now.

real
09-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Said Jacoby could have done better with his returns...Didn't take it down hill like he did in the pre-season...

real
09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Amobi played like a rookie...

did some good things...got winded...first time playing 4 qtrs in the NFL....

real
09-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Said special teams has been a catalyst all off-season and they were a little disapointed with some things....

*my thoughts*

I wasn't dissapointed with special teams, other than that long return and Jacoby's dancing...But I can understand why he feels that way after being so good in that area in the pre-season and then allowing that one semi-long return and not being able to get any breathing room on the punt returns...

YellerLotYeller
09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Damn he said AJ went to the lockerroom to get an IV because of cramps...what a soldier.

real
09-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Soilder = Kalu playing with two broken bones in his hand...

real
09-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Von Hutchins starting against Carolina...

Runner
09-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Said o-line played poorly in the third quarter and cost scoring opportunities. Said they then stepped up and played well for the final clock killing drive.

YellerLotYeller
09-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Soilder = Kalu playing with two broken bones in his hand...

The chiefs' fans soilder pants after we whooped that ass.:)

HJam72
09-10-2007, 06:36 PM

Good. I was hoping for that.

real
09-10-2007, 06:40 PM
The chiefs' fans soilder pants after we whooped that ass.:)

lol...whooops....

real
09-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Was Von Hutchins playing SS against the chiefs?

Tulip
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Yeah, he substituted for Simmons after Simmons left the game.

powerfuldragon
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
chap stik should run advertisements during the gary kubiak show. they'd make a killing.

ccdude730
09-10-2007, 06:44 PM

i dont think so. i believe CC moved over...

this will be a big game for hutchins at FS assuming that is where he will start

real
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, he substituted for Simmons after Simmons left the game.

Ok...

I thought they slid C.C down and put him at FS....

It all makes sense now...

Said He wants to get Boulware ready because Von Hutchins has a small frame and it's hard for him playing in the box trying to take that kind of punishment...

Said he wants to get Boulware in there to help him....

real
09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Said they are definitely looking for a safety that could come in and help the team this week...

nero THE zero
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Think we'll bring Tyrone Poole back in?

real
09-10-2007, 06:56 PM
I personally would rather they activate Mitchel vs. bringing Poole back...JMO

Second Honeymoon
09-10-2007, 06:56 PM

good to hear. Hutchins deserves the opportunity based on his play Sunday. If memory serves me he forced 2 fumbles, one on ST and one at Safety. Boulware needs some more time to learn the defense anyway.

sadly, this is probably the end of Simmons' career in the NFL. He deserved better but life can be tough sometimes. God bless him.

ccdude730
09-10-2007, 07:08 PM
i could have sworn that hutchins came in at FS and brown slid over to SS. i hope someone with the film can look it over for us.

im actually interested in seeing hutchins at FS while brown is at SS until boulware is ready to step in, then we could be seeing hutchins and boulware working together.

rollinstone18
09-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Maybe we should sign Josh Gattis?

amazingandre
09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
gattis wouldnt be much help at this point....boulware gives us the best chance at ss....

GuerillaBlack
09-10-2007, 07:41 PM
good to hear. Hutchins deserves the opportunity based on his play Sunday. If memory serves me he forced 2 fumbles, one on ST and one at Safety. Boulware needs some more time to learn the defense anyway.

sadly, this is probably the end of Simmons' career in the NFL. He deserved better but life can be tough sometimes. God bless him.

I don't know. He will be back (if the injury isn't too severe).

MissouriTexan
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I thought VH earned the right to start, let's just hope he plays with such fire every game. Was the comment about bringing another safety in just a thought, or did the way he said it really make it sound like we're bringing a new one in? And I hope we don't get rid of Simmons.

rollinstone18
09-10-2007, 08:23 PM
gattis wouldnt be much help at this point....boulware gives us the best chance at ss....

I meant for depth.

the wonger need food
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Think we'll bring Tyrone Poole back in?

Tyrone Poole will not play safety. He made that clear when he was here.

Rex King
09-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I meant for depth.

I think activating Mitchell would probably help more if they can't find a veteran - Gattis is just a rookie as well and Mitchell already knows the system.

Rex King
09-10-2007, 10:26 PM
I wasn't dissapointed with special teams, other than that long return and Jacoby's dancing...But I can understand why he feels that way after being so good in that area in the pre-season and then allowing that one semi-long return and not being able to get any breathing room on the punt returns...

I don't remember all the returns, but on one their punter did a tremendous job of just pinning JJ in the corner. On the one CC was penalized for, it looked like he blocked the guy in the back straight into JJ.

We lost a couple of really good ST guys in Troy Evans and Antwan Peek. I expect they'll get better. Field position is going to be critical this week, and it sounds like the Panthers don't have very good coverage teams.

TexanAddict
09-11-2007, 11:18 AM
i could have sworn that hutchins came in at FS and brown slid over to SS. i hope someone with the film can look it over for us.

im actually interested in seeing hutchins at FS while brown is at SS until boulware is ready to step in, then we could be seeing hutchins and boulware working together.

I think they probably left CC at the FS since he has more experience making the secondary calls. I hope they give Hutchins a bunch of reps at FS during practice because he is not an in-the-box type player to be playing SS. He and CC need to flip until Boulware is ready to go.